Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2925 times)
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

The best wallet so far, to use on bitcoin is to create an account with blackchainwellet.info, it has effective security with a personal password for authorization login ID. I prefer it than any other wallet.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

If you need security you can devide your portfolio. it is basic rule and secure. Dividing means less risk.. My first rule is this!
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

I use a wallet called blockchain.info and it suits me completely. It is secure, and this is the most important thing for the wallet.

semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

Paper wallet is always the best method. I think it's the safest one at the same time. For Bitcoin and Ethereum I always use paper wallets. If you do not trade daily, I think you should definitely keep your money in your paper wallets. If you do this right, your hacking risk is minimal. But there are things you need to be aware of when doing so. Do not forget these. In this case, you are absolutely informed otherwise you may have trouble with your money. Pay particular attention to the private key.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

I like the wallet Trezor. Externally it looks like a flash drive. It is very safe, because it does not have constant access to the Internet.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I'm comfortable using Blockchain.info and wallet at my Indodax (local exchanger),
the fee is cheap, the transaction is fast (depending on gas fee) and safe,
because so far my Bitcoin no problem save in both these wallet.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:28:44 PM

I prefer cold storage for major BTC holding and trezor is my best bet for that. But otherwise, coinbase serves me right.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

Lately I decided to use the Bitcoin wallet blockchain. Info, because this Bitcoin wallet allows you to store even the etherium and Bitcoin cash, while all the means are protected by many levels of protection. Although there are some negative nuances associated with the high price of transactions.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

one of the varieties - paper bitcoin wallet. Virtually the only plus of such clients is that the keys are not stored in the usual digital format, which means they become immune to hacker attacks. The paper wallet bitcoin is an image on a physical data carrier (paper) with two QR codes. One is needed to receive money - a public address, the second - a key - is used to transfer the crypto currency to other participants in the system.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Bitcoin Knots. This is a complete bitcoin client, which is available for all operating systems. Bitcoin Knots provides high confidentiality: the application does not transfer transaction information to other network members, makes it difficult to track payments, it provides an opportunity to use anonymous Tor browser. Other advantages include: full control of own funds, independence from third parties, open source.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

of course it has to be ledger nano or trezor. the best wallet is hardwallet.
but you must keep your wallet safe. because losing your wallet may resulting no access to using your address.
unless you have a backup of wallet seed on safe place.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aizarafer

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

If you are in Philippines the best wallet that many filipino's used is coins.ph and if you are in another country i will strongly recommend blockchain and Coinbase. 
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

It depends on where you are located. Because here in our country, we have our own generated wallet that is suitable for our needs and wants that is really fit us Bitcoin users but only limited for our country only. There are really lots of wallets that can be local or international wallet. The best way to recognize which wallet is best for you is to seek what you need and what you want at first so that it can be just easy for you to find the perfect wallet for you. Sometimes or at all times, your character reference and standard implies on which wallet you prefer to use. Assure that the priority of it is for your personal use in terms of privacy. Seek for reviews regarding the wallet you have chosen and be sure that you will be safe with the wallet you have chosen.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

I am using coinomi from past 3 years, working good and has many features that you would find useful. It was open source at first then to stop other scammers from making clones, it's no longer open source.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

every wallet is good for me, all wallet with a lot of customer is recommended like blockchain for bitcoin and my etherwallet for ethereum, two of them is recommended because the user that use that wallet is a lot and i thin it safe to store your coin and token there, from my experience using that wallet there are no problem at all

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

for me you must use hardware wallet because this is the safest wallet to protect your bitcoin. But there's so many wallet its up to you what you prefer to use. and always you remember we always need to secure our wallet so better choose the safest and reliable for you to have peace of mind.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

I am using myetherwallet as well as cpinsph. It is the best when you are joining bounties.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

For me, the best wallet that I recommend is blockchain from now for that is the good wallet that you will keep your funds and bitcoin safety and without doubt, very secured and also non hackable. But your decision is important for the sake of your bitcoin.
champelem

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

looking for the another tip for the best bitcoin wallet Huh
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

I woild absolutely recommend the My Ether Wallet as a wallet for the bitcoin tokens because I know myself that it was very secured and safe wallet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: