Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2925 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

Actually, the are 7 best wallets in 2018 but it depends on its purpose either just for storing, trading or for existing account. The first wallet is Coinbase, this is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies. You may connect this to a U.S bank account and easily transact dollar wallet. Second is the Trezor, this is just a physical device that plugs into your computer, tablet or phone to access your coins simply a place for storing. Third is the Electrum, is a software wallet in where you can quickly get up and running and store your Bitcoin on your own computer. Fourth is the Blockchain.info, this is a technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist and this is also considered as to be more secure than other site in where you can bet that bad guys are constantly attempting to hack. Fifth is the Robinhood, this is both for wallet and exchange, this is also a mobile-first platform and has not even rolled out the Web version to all stock trading customers. Sixth is the Exodus, this is a software wallet that is more beautiful and more intuitive to use than others. This includes private key encryption and other useful security tools. Lastly , the Mycelium, this is a mobile-only Bitcoin wallet, with Android and iPhone versions available. This is very secure for it allows for anonymity and keeps your Bitcoin in your pocket or bag pretty much everywhere you go.
putra daerah

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

If I am private, I would advise to use MyEtherWallet wallet.
Because I use it as well and as long as I use it so far it has been proven safe and easy for users. which in the application is standard.
anonerisero

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

I think it can be better because you don't will lose everything than.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

Just use MyEther wallet if you want to store bitcoin.In my country we have a wallet and an exchanger.MyEther wallet is popular among bitcoin investors wherein you can store bitcoin.We can also store our main funds here.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

People useing website wallet and application wallet. But in my opinion use of hardware wallet is more safe then others.Ledger, trenzor are commonly used wallet. So it is very important to safe your income in a safe wallet. On website wallet a fear of hacking your wallet be always there. Choose your wallet very carefully.

yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

I think it depend on the country.im from the philippines and I store my bitcoin on coinph. Legit apps to use and safe
jh3mx

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

are online wallets free?

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
Catedraktiko

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

I don’t trust blockchain.info.
I recommend that you set up your own full node with Bitcoin Core, which may be safely obtained from
https://bitcoin.org/ .
That is the most secure; but it requires substantial resources (>180GB for the whole blockchain, always growing)
and takes some days to download the whole blockchain before you can use the wallet.
If you need a “light client” which takes little resources and syncs quickly the first time,
I recommend Electrum from https://electrum.org/

Always download wallet software from official sites, and check the PGP signatures.
There are many attackers who create fake sites with coin-stealing software, especially fake Electrum due to its popularity.

Previously nullius suggested to me also.

so what if someday the blockchain grows more than my HDD space? Would i lose my wallet?
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

I think blockchain, because its simple blockchain is a data structure that can not be changed can only be added only. Each data from this blockchain is connected where if there is a change in one of the data block it will affect the next data.
dazoe

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

I recommend using cold wallets, which can be transported and stored in a safe.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Bitocoin core wallet - safest.
Bread - the most convenient
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

I suggest you use Blockchain, because as long as I use it there is no problem or unpleasant incident.
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
What are your needs? Take your pick among the wallets recommended by the community: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

Investing safely and avoiding risk when trading bitcoin I think the best wallet for bitcoin indispensable is the blockchain that people also listen to and have had users rated very well

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Just use MyEther wallet if you want to store bitcoin.In my country we have a wallet and an exchanger.MyEther wallet is popular among bitcoin investors wherein you can store bitcoin.We can also store our main funds here.
Hello dear,MyEther wallet is used for all erc20 capable tokens.you will not able to transfer your bitcoin in myetherwallet.By the way i am using coinbase for a long time to store my bitcoin.To send or receive my balance Nothing found any problem here but the safes is hardware wallet.You can use Trezor,Ledger nano S.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Hello dear,MyEther wallet is used for all erc20 capable tokens.you will not able to transfer your bitcoin in myetherwallet.By the way i am using coinbase for a long time to store my bitcoin.To send or receive my balance Nothing found any problem here but the safes is hardware wallet.You can use Trezor,Ledger nano S.
What you say is true. And if MyEther wallet can store bitcoin, I will never store my money there, because I find MyEther easy to hack. And I was very sad when I lost the token when storing at this purse.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

If you want to access your bitcoins easily, I prefer to you to use web wallet like coinbase. If you really want to secure your bitcoins, it is better if you will buy hardware wallets like ledger s nano.

alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

The best wallet for bitcoin? So far I only use blockchain and it's certainly very good and safe. Why do I say that? because I have never lost my bitcoin as long as I keep it there. But I heard there is a place to store the best bitcoin is bitcoin core wallet. but I have never used it, maybe I will use it if it has a large balance.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

[/quote)I think ledger nano s or trezor hardware wallet This multi-currency crypto wallet provides a very high level of security while still being extremely easy to use.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

the best wallet for bitcoin is certainly blockchain.info
but I also recommend some wallets that I think are very good for storing your bitcoin Luno (https://www.luno.com/) and VIP Bitcoin (https://indodax.com)
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

If you want hard wallets then try Ledger , keepkey, trezor.... or if you want desktop wallets, try exodus, coinomi, jaxx, coinbase. Just make sure to keep your PK in a very safe place (away from hackers )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: