Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2925 times)
Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

For me software and hardware Bitcoin wallets are not handy, so I prefer online wallets like Blockchain.info
Most of top Bitcoin wallets have such extra protection mechanisms as 2FA Google Authorization.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

I think Myetherwallet.com the best wallet. So I would recommend using this wallet. There are some rules in this wallet. Private in this wallet can not be used. This wallet has to use its own password which serves as its security. This wallet is safer for a user. So I think this wallet should be used.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

There are lots of good bitcoin wallet out there, that could be the reason why you are asking for the best. I think that will depend on how you use your wallet. If you are a trader, and living in US, the most popular and people love is the coinbase. Coinbase have the capability to act as a wallet and act as a trading app. I think most of the bitcoin holder have been curious about trading. Thus it is one of my best option for you. But if you are living outside US and no plan to trade, still you could use coinbase. One thing that I just dont like about it is the much higher transaction fee among others. So if, you frequently send and receive bitcoin, cashing in and out, I could suggest using just to use the best local app in your area.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Until now I just use web wallet from blockchain.info, I think with blockchain then all the bitcoin that I keep safe and until now have never found the problem.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CurrencyIntel

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Among many other wallets its very hard to say which one will suit you. You can think about a wallet as your own interface to the Bitcoin organize, like how your online ledger is an interface to the consistent money related framework. I think this will be good for you such as Coinbase,Trezor,Electrum etc.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

Depends on the amount of Bitcoin you are storing. If it is a considerable amount, you may want to invest in a hardware wallet such as the Ledger Nano S or Trezor Wallet.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

From all wallets that I have used I favor the BitcoinCore Wallet because that is the most secure to me and I hope it get more and more developed.
xxx3

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

I think personally, There are lots of nice bitcoin wallets out there, that could be the reason why you ask for the best. I think it will depend on how you use your wallet. If you are a trader, and live in Indonesia, the most popular and preferred is indodax. Indodax has the ability to act as a wallet and act as an app for sale and trade. I think most bitcoin holders want to know about trading. So this is one of my best choices for you. But if you live outside Indonesia and there is no plan to trade, the one thing I do not like is the much higher transaction costs among others. So if, you often send and receive bitcoins, cashing in and out, I can suggest using just to use the best local application in your area,
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

In holding your bitcoin I think it is better for you to use the blockchain.info because it has very high security so that you may sure that your bitcoin is safe from others or hackers. You can have that online wallet in the play store, just download it then fill up some information about you to secure your bitcoin. Be responsible in holding your bitcoin. Be wisely.
XmayhemX

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

ledger
dominikusakinator

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

I think Coins.ph is the best wallet for bitcoin
ecnesa101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

For me Coinbase, Online exchanges are, by and large, less secure than the methods described below. But Coinbase seems to have learned from the lessons of its predecessors, and is one of the biggest bitcoin exchanges in the world. It's also user friendly; not only can you buy, sell, exchange and trade bitcoin on Coinbase, but you can store your bitcoin in a wallet there, too.
The site also supports Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

It always depends on what you prefer, It depends to the client there are many option to use some client say there is no best wallet because There's a lot of wallets the best wallet depends entirely on your preferences but the best wallet for me so far that i've been use is blockchain, But you'll have to download the blockchain and blockchain is time-tested and store the whole blackchain on your storage device, Hassle if your storage if lack of space If you want something quick you could also use a lightweight wallet for mobile or desktop so many option in looking for the best bitcoin wallet.
arazi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

personally I recommended use my ether wallet (MEW) because quick to setup, safe, and easy to use
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

I think blockchin wallet is the best .But other wallet are also good.Coinbase,Trezor,Electrum etc are also good wallet .you can use one of them for your bitcoin.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

I've tried to store bitcoin at bitcoin.co.id
as long as I use bitcoin.co.id purse I have never been hurt, therefore until now I still believe that bitcoin.co.id wallet is a good wallet to store bitcoin.

Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Ledger, luno, Trezor big book nano or keepkey. All of these help keep your funds safe and provide peace of mind. depending on you want to wear what you think is safe.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Mainly we use wallet to keep our bitcoin safely. For safety purpose we use those wallet who's give us highly security.Another thing is transaction fees some are take high and some other take low. Considering these thing i'm using coinbase wallet because that wallet gives me all these things so i thing coinbase are best but you might have another choice but check first. 
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

I think the matching wallet for bitcoin is ether scan because ether scan have safety and strength very strong and makes the value high of bitcoin because safety very strong use etherscan.
khaalidx

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Currently using blockchain, nothing happened so far. It's fine imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: