Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2926 times)
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
For me I would recommend to use my ether wallet as your wallet here in Bitcoin for your tokens. Because I know that my ether wallet is safe and secured wallet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

I think My Ether Wallet and Coins.ph is the best wallet for me because I can say that two wallet was already proven and tested thag was really safe to use.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

If you live here in my country I highly recommend using coins.ph wallet for storing bitcoin. It's safe and very convenient to use. You can easily convert bitcoin into our local currency which is Peso, and now they already have Eth also.  This wallet is very very convenient because you can easily withdraw your money in any banks or remittances centers anytime.

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Well for me, since I joined here I'm already using My Ether Wallet since my first time here because it was recommended by my friend that this wallet is very friendly user and easy to use. So I also want to recommend it to people.

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Bitcoin wallets various kinds, for that before deciding to choose which one, need to consider some things related to the use of bitcoin like .. How often will you transact with bitcoin !?

If you will often have transactions with bitcoin, it is advisable to store a bitcoin on the wallet that is practical or easily accessible, for example bitcoin android and desktop wallet.
rokergila01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

The best bitcoin wallet today is Blockchain Blockchain, is a Bitcoin no. Wallet. 1 is the most widely used worldwide. This blockchain is only a recipient of Bitcoin. There are no features as complete as most other wallets. But even so, Blockchain is the first wallet that can accommodate Bitcoin. That's why many users are using this Blockchain wallet.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

Next Coinbase which I think is widely used is Coinbase. I think the security features are almost the same as Xapo but in Coinbase provides more features. In Coinbase not only Bitcoin can be accommodated, but also Ethereum and Litecoin. Users do not have to bother using lots of wallet to accommodate altcoin like this. But the lack of this wallet is not able to drag rupiah / wd to local banks, so you must use exchanger services.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

If you are an investor who has a diverse portfolio with many coins I would suggest to use the hardware wallet in your case, because that is a very secure and convinient option at the same time.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

for sure maybe the good use is the paperwallet or the coinphp because it's so secure because they go first to your gmail before they get your bitcoin so it's a coinphal wallet for bitcoin that knows what a good wallet

Quan Hi

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

I think myetherwallet would be the best choice
Jackrj

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

Myether or crypto wallet.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

I think MyEther Wallet is the best wallet for bitcoin. It is so easy to use and transfer. That is my opinion because I use MyEther wallet and i comfort this wallet.

Myetherewallet is not bitcoin wallet, myetherwallet is ethereum wallet and ERC-20 tokens based on ethereum platform
For bitcoin wallet is blockchain.info (online wallet) blockchain.info is good enough.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoins... the best option and choose is the hardware wallet... those are the best secure to stored a lot of bitcoins and other tokens also that have  a great value in the future... as they said below there is a lot of hardware but please choose the recommended and highly security.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

Bitcoin wallet, maximum users use for bitcoin wallet is coinbase, coinbase is favourite wallet and easy to use.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Depending upon our needs and requirements, we can choose between various storage solutions that differ in terms of security options, accessibility,etc.I recommend ledger nano s or trezor the best wallet ever.try it.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

First you need to buy Bitcoin, that would keep it in your wallet. In my good purse blockchain.info.
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

Best wallet for bitcoin is an online wallet because in online wallet it is safe and secured.If you want to find best wallet for bitcoin so you must use blockchain.I will strongly recommend blockchain and Coinbase
Liam11

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Though mentioned here coinbase wallet system is quite simple and highly safe for its users I prefer Ledger Nano S (https://www.bestadvisor.com/bitcoin-wallet)cryptocurrency wallet that is convenient to use due to its wide range of multi-app support and various currency support.
 Wink Wink Wink
Ronztimz

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

If you are new try using Blockchain.info. You can store your BTC and ETH there.BTC wallet address keeps changing for security purpose.It is a popular web wallet.No other web wallet is as secure as Blockchain. Coinbase is the second choice of a web wallet.But keep in mind that it has full control over the third part and moreover, it is an exchange. Don't put your BTC in bulk in any exchange.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

There are conceptually two broad categories of the wallets you are looking for.

1. Online wallets: In these wallets it needs you to connect to the internet and then save your stakes. However, you need to essentially keep your “private keys” secure to safeguard your hard earned BTC. A few to recommend would be Exodus, Electrum, Coinomi, Jaxx etc.

2. Offline wallets: On the other hand, in offline wallets, they are not just hardware wallets. Practically any wallet that never needs to connects to the internet to interact falls under this category. However, technically the moment you connect to the internet they no longer remain “Offline”. Here you just need to download the link and install it. A few to recommend would be Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin paper wallet, Ledger, Nano S, Trezor, Electrum, etc.

Now it is you who has to decide which one to choose. But generally as long as you can keep your private keys secure you could use either one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: