Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin?  (Read 2925 times)
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
We all know how hard it is to earn bitcoin here so we are obligated to find a good wallet to store all that we worked for. Here in our country, there's only one trusted wallet for me, it is coins.ph. Now, bitcoin is not the only one you can store on it, you can also store your ethereum on it. It is trusted and proven that coins.ph is the best wallet here in the Philippines.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

Best wallet for bitcoin is an online wallet because in online wallet it is safe and secured.If you want to find best wallet for bitcoin so you must use blockchain.I will strongly recommend blockchain and Coinbase
I don't think that online wallet is good enough in the security sides when we talk about saving our bitcoin, maybe hardware wallet will be more secure and safe, because no one can hack it. Personally, I use an online wallet which is blockchain, I like it because it's too easy to use and it's one of the securest online wallet as I think. I didn't go for a hardware wallet because I didn't have a lot of bitcoin to care a lot of them.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.

Yes blockchain is one of the best wallet in crypto currency community, but for me it's better if you can used multiple wallet. Other than that also used offline and online wallet because this is the right thing to secured our crypto currencies.

Because sometimes using one wallet even offline or web wallet are possible to hacked or get by the Intruders if they can't keep it right. Moreover I suggest the following trusted wallet in crypto currency industry:

- blockchain
- coins.ph
- mycelium
- myether wallet
- coinbase
- electroneum and so on.

No need to recite all crypto currency wallet because almost all of them are safe.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

I recommend using a paper wallet so you have a physical backup of the private key," says Ryan Spanier, director of research at Kudelski Security. "Be sure to generate it using a clean system, such as a Linux live CD. Store this in a safe place, such as a safe or safety deposit box.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

imo, best wallet for bitcoin and ethereum is Ledger Nano. hardwallet is the most safe wallet.
if you want to use web wallet, try use Jaxx wallet.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

I recommend using a paper wallet so you have a physical backup of the private key," says Ryan Spanier, director of research at Kudelski Security. "Be sure to generate it using a clean system, such as a Linux live CD. Store this in a safe place, such as a safe or safety deposit box.
I suggest to be extra vigilant if using paper wallet, do not ever save in indiscriminate place so lost or damaged so make our asset become lost, do various back up and make sure always check at least once a week.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

the best wallet for storing bitcoin is blockchain. I think this wallet is very good, from the beginning I have bitcoin until now I still wear the blockchain wallet. I think blockchain wallets are very safe
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

I can offer you the best wallet and it can be expanded everywhere coin.ph because it is tested for a lot of users here because not only wallet can increase your wallet so you can choose from btc or Eth if you want to grow it so try first.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

I suggest you use ledger instead of on-line wallets out there, though most are legit and secured like myetherwallet it is still much safer to be stored to ledgers which existence were made to secure cryptocurrency, though it is expensive I think it is a must investment as a cryptocurrency trader.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

Blockchain is probably the best wallet for your bitcoins but if you are scared of something and paranoia don't let you sleep better to use hardware wallets in this case.

Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

For me the best wallet for bitcoin in my country is coins.ph because this wallet is a safe and secured wallet. You can also buy peso to bitcoin, and bitcoin to peso. Also ethereum is in the coins.ph so it is good to use now, Both Bitcoin and Ethereum is in coins.ph
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

the best and very best place to store your bitcoin assets is blockchain.com, I see in blockchain has a very high level of security and there is guarded directly with blockchain that has very good technology.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
uniler

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

In my opinion..If you have a lot of bitcoins... the best option and choose is the hardware wallet..I recommend those are the best secure to stored a lot of bitcoins.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

u can use offline wallet or coinbase or coinpayments.coinbase fee is so cheap but offline wallet is very good and do not share ur private key to others

1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

I recommend blockchain, Wallet blcokchain excess lies in the flexibility and transparency in showing a transaction on bitcoin, in this wallet we can see the hours, date, month, year, a transaction on bitcoin it is done, and also there are many features in this wallet. such as Quick send, quick send is a feature where we can quickly send bitcoins to other bitcoin addresses without having to set how much the fee will be in wear.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.

Yes! when you are from Philippines the best wallet to store bitcoin is Coins.ph. Aside from storing your btc, this wallet is very helpful by the way im leaving now in Dubai and I used this wallet to pay my bills and sending remittance thru coins.ph.
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

Software: Exodus or Electrum. Hardware:Ledger Nano S. Alternatively you can choose cold storage or paper wallets for max security.
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

The fastest Bitcoin and ethereum wallet is Coinbase. I have never seen a wallet like coinbase. Coinbase email to email transaction is just too fast,
Within 3 or 5 seconds you can get your bitcoin on your wallet. And it has 2FA verification system, SMS Verification system and Even NID verification system. So, overall it is the best wallet for bitcoin for me.
Many days have gone but I am still using coinbase without facing a single problem.
Samk3r

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

My recommendation is CoinBase, as well. Wink
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Which wallet will suit you:
Invest and / or save - choose a hardware purse.
You are engaged in mining, game on the stock exchange - then you can use a software purse.
Earn on cranes and perform daily transactions - the online wallet will do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: