Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: Special Soccer World Cup '82 Collectible Cover and Coins  (Read 568 times)
flora_digitalis (OP)

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:11:48 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 12:53:32 PM by flora_digitalis

Interesting offer for soccer fans from my own collection:

Soccer World Cup 1982 (Spain)
Special Postmark Collector Cover and Commemorative Coins 5, 25 and 50 PTAS

https://abload.de/img/fdccoinsdwu86.jpg

Condition
Very good. Coins XF or better. See scan.

Pricing & Shipping
0.005 BTC for the whole set, includes free international shipping!

Shipment order:
  -  Established hero members and above with no negative trust or users with significant positive trust and no red flags: I ship first.
  -  All others: You pay first or propose a trustworthy escrow (fees paid by you).

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hybridsole

Activity: 944
Merit: 783

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:30 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 02:51:31 AM by hybridsole
Merited by teeGUMES (5), Lesbian Cow (2), buckrogers (1), ChiBitCTy (1), dazedfool (1), Xprim777 (1)

hey flora-digitalis,

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this section of bitcointalk is primarily geared towards cryptocurrency related collectibles.  When you bump several threads at once like this, it clogs up a lot of the limited space on a screen for items that we are primarily interested in.  Here's a suggestion: Please combine all of your collectibles and non-crypto related historical items into one thread, one post, so that when you want to bring attention to these items you can do it without aggravating many of the collectors here.

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

hey flora-digitalis,

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this section of bitcointalk is primarily geared towards cryptocurrency related collectibles.  When you bump several threads at once like this, it clogs up a lot of the limited space on a screen for items that we are primarily interested in.  Here's a suggestion: Please combine all of your collectibles and non-crypto related historical items into one thread, one post, so that when you want to bring attention to these items you can do it without aggravating many of the collectors here.

The desciption of this section nowhere states that it is primarily geared towards cryptocurrency related collectibles. It states "Collectibles including physical Bitcoin coins".

Who is "we"?

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

hey flora-digitalis,

The desciption of this section nowhere states that it is primarily geared towards cryptocurrency related collectibles. It states "Collectibles including physical Bitcoin coins".

Who is "we"?

Honestly just about everyone who is a regular collector here including myself. We all sell non-crypto related stuff here .. I sold a flamethrower once! The problem is running 5-7 threads in a row, the same threads,  often over and over for months on end. Normally if anyone has an item non-crypto related it’s bumped maybe three times at most then moved on from. A single thread, with all items bumped once a week..no one would have any problem at all. I know it would be highly appreciated!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

hey flora-digitalis,

Who is "we"?

Honestly just about everyone who is a regular collector here including myself. We all sell non-crypto related stuff here .. I sold a flamethrower once! The problem is running 5-7 threads in a row, the same threads,  often over and over for months on end. Normally if anyone has an item non-crypto related it’s bumped maybe three times at most then moved on from. A single thread, with all items bumped once a week..no one would have any problem at all. I know it would be highly appreciated!

I'm sorry for all "regular" collectors, but I'm proudly serving the irregular collectors. Cheesy

^^
Up!

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:27:49 PM
Merited by hybridsole (2)

I'm sorry for all "regular" collectors, but I'm proudly serving the irregular collectors. Cheesy

^^
Up!

How many items have you sold this year? Pretty sure your irregular collectors do not frequent this place and checking your recently received trust seems to back up my thoughts.

I am all for a free market, but all your bumps are pissing people off, some of your works are horse shit and some of the coins look like stuff my kids show me that they dug out the ground in the garden. Please combine all this crap in one thread and bump every day if that is what you want to do, although if I were you I would check the definition of insanity in a dictionary.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

^^
Up!

How many items have you sold this year? Pretty sure your irregular collectors do not frequent this place and checking your recently received trust seems to back up my thoughts.

I am all for a free market, but all your bumps are pissing people off, some of your works are horse shit and some of the coins look like stuff my kids show me that they dug out the ground in the garden. Please combine all this crap in one thread and bump every day if that is what you want to do, although if I were you I would check the definition of insanity in a dictionary.

Trying to play deputy mod by harassing and insulting me? Suggest you move along.

^^
Up!

flora_digitalis (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

Still valid - up! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: