Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ?  (Read 2750 times)
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

Sure it can reach back to all time high if thing go straight for a year of bull market. It seems very hard for now because markets are hit hard and new icos aren't very successful. So you should stay relaxed and hold.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Yes I think it is possible for Ethereum to increase its price back again to $1k before the year ends. There is still a lot of room for recovery and it is too early to tell if Ethereum goes up or down. But so far though, I think it will hit the $1k mark within this year and maybe reach a new all time high before the year ends or early next year.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Yes, I believe the ETH value may return to $ 1k3 or exceed that number this year. The reason for that, is because the influence and importance of ETH for altcoin is increasing. Evidence that the tokens under the ICO project take advantage of the ETH platform. In addition, the fact that ICOs are always priority ETH is the coin of acceptance in most ICOs will increase the demand and popularity for the investor community as well as the user. We can be patient to hold ETH longer for support of the eth value to the moon.
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

Everytime that i see a thread like this, the only thing that cames to my mind is: why it would not?

Again, this is more than possible, and if it happens, it wont be right now, it will take some months to see it finally happen. Just be patient guys.

Hello!
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

The value of ETH in 2017 opens up an optimism for the altcoin market in particular and the crypto market in general. This shows that ETH is actually the most capable coin in the altcoin world. 1k5 earlier this year proved that. And positive signs in the market are coming back, I hope the ETH value will return to 1k3 in November-December this year.
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Of course this is possible. ultimately everything in the crypto market can happen at any moment. we all hope that one day ethn will come to this number. it is possible in the coming period.

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

ETH price slow go to this price. If you watch on growth speed you can see that it is a few faster than BTC price growth. Maybe it's fantastic but I wait $2k to the summer middle
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

If you see where eth came from, prices of 10-200$ for a very long period.  Then it surged to highs of 1,3k and after that in a very bearish market with a lot of bad news it plunged ONLY to 500.  The fact that it didn't go to like 100/eth means a LOT of people still believe eth will go up.  So I think the price can still increase above ATH.  But nobody really knows of course.   Let's just watch this show.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
I believe Ethereum will soon recover and return to $ 1300. The EThereum is starting to show signs of improvement, and the EThereum price is now $ 585 and has not stopped yet. This is still one of the most potential altcoin markets and is the foundation of many ICO projects, in the future it will grow stronger. We should hold long term Ethereum if we want to have more money in the future.

Ethereum is the number one altcoin and it has remained so since the beginning of altcoins. It is also the biggest rival of bitcoin which I don’t get why but still, this is one of those digital assets that can be trusted with money. Not only it is some sort of scam or bubble, but with time it returns some good profits to the holder. As bitcoin has started to move forward, Ethereum would also do the exact.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

The ether will reach $ 1000 and even overstep this mark, since it is the main altcoins.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

I think the future of ETH we unpredictable relics, but I suppose it could reach that price in late 2018 because the ETH price is gradually recovering and the ICO project are using the platform at ETH this proves that ETH will thrive in the future, widespread impact.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

I think the future of ETH we can't predict, but I think it could reach that price in late 2018 because the ETH price gradually recover, this time I recommend keep and wait patiently when prices rise it will bring in huge profits for you.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

Why not? One of the most reliable coins with good prospects. Think, that until the end of on may can be 1,000$.
ETH has a great chance of gaining a price of $ 1,000 in extremely short terms. If growth continues, as for the last 5 days.
That sounds sweet. Yes there are solid chances it will happen. Some people even predict the prices to touch the 5k$ on the charts. Good news and optimism in the market attract investors. The more people invest their money in ETH, the more the value rises. This is the economic logic behind the rise in the prices of a good. ETH is recovering from the shock that the world witnessed not long ago.
Adonis11

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

I am sure this is possible, I have a strong belief in ETH. Is there anyone like me?
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Most likely in the summer ETH will exceed $ 1.300. There will be pamp as in past years. A lot of ICO will start in the summer and many of them will require ETH.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

it is expected that prices will rise again because the gradual rise that is described as the bull season has come, because there is a familiar position.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Yes, definitely towards the end of this year or maybe a little earlier because I think we will have a lot of positive news in the coming months that will allow us to attract the media attention and new investors like last year.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

It still possible but not in a short term as now we see a huge market correlation .  And as you see it still going and hasn't finished yet. So we still have to wait for all the prices to get higher

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Merited by LastJedi (3)

As you see in charts it is tied to the price of bitcoin.
It goes up in price at the very same time as it did yesterday with the price of bitcoin.
Remember you asked about price and not of the value as per a cryptocurrency.
As all other alt coins went up at the very same time. But they all go up at different values.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Well we are half way through to answering your question in this bull run. I fully expect us to have another bull run before the end of the year and it would be much better than this

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: