Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the son shining again over cryptomarket?  (Read 443 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

The sun can shine but it does not mean it can not set again which means it does not shine forever. What is needed is for everyone involved should make "hay while the sun shines". Concerning the recent upward trend that was witnessed earlier in the day, while I see no reason not to rejoice over it, there is also no reason to overstretch it because it might just be a temporal push but what is needed is the consistency from the cooperation of everybody to achieve a desired end.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

It looks like the SUN is getting more hotter today,as we can see the bitcoin's value has surged up fast,and most of these altcoins follows to what bitcoin's movements today,the bearish trend has finally over and the bulls are finally showing up slowly but surely,that makes our market more profitable as we speak,doing trades is much easier in bullish trend which is why most of the people now are happy.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

As far as i can see today bitcoin's value has surged up expotentially,the last time i remembered was wayback december which makes this movements bullish and it might be the good reason why most of the altcoins are going to grow,few days or weeks from now we should see good improvements because we have enough bloodsheds from the past few months.

alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

A wonderful association with the rays of the sun and new investments, I think that soon we will still be able to see how bitcoin will begin its growth. Many people have already despaired, because for a long time there was not such a big correction, probably that's why many simply squeeze their assets into a loss.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Yes, i was also looking for reversal in the market, although volume is still not as high as i would have liked but still i believe that positive vibes are coming back in the market and we may see a bigger bullrun this time around.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

The SUN is going to be more hot,as far as i can see ethereum's value has been slowly recovering from the past few bloody markets that we have,that is why we should see it improving! we should know that every bitcoin's movements affects these altcoins that is why we should check bitcoin's value most of the time,as far as i can see we entered the bullish season.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Lets all join our hands and sing Kumbaya for the continuation of those big green candles. There will be some consolidations along the way but I believe that we are witnessing the return of a bull trend. Or its just a bear trap?
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Its been already a few days with most of the market in the green. Should we expect ETH bounce to 1000$ soon? If not whats the reason?
hello buddy
I suggest keeping your eye on the market. Remain bearish alert charts for the short-term trade. Keep reading the latest news. cheers to glory
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

The bearish trend has finally ended,bullish movements finally shows up today and we can see a lot of improvements especially in bitcoin's value which makes these altcoins profitable right now.Finalyl we can see good movements over all the market because the last time i remember we have this was wayback december last year!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Yes it is! because the bitcoin's movements are stronger right now causing the whole market to rise up! we have enough bloody markets from the past few months which is why today and for the next few days or weeks our market will going to be massive to get back on track,we should see some good movements to most of the coins because bitcoin's value is getting more massive.

Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

We now have a reason to be happy, but we need to be extremely cautious because it is still worth carefully choosing what to buy, and not buying up everything.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

good news man i hope the market keeps on going green it's about time that itcoin recovers there are a lot of icos waiting for it to recover.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Today I literally did not believe my eyes, because Bitcoin grew by 11 percent, I have not seen this since last year…

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
kavinpoe

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

It should be the sun is not a son, yes it can happen a few days or weeks as we see a big bull of the track begin to appear, slowly, but surely most of the altkoys are going to recover from the bloody market that we have for 3 months which is why we should keep our coins or else you will not enjoy the bull runs from such.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

Son of what? son of the bulls? hell yeah the sun is more clearly if you are talking about the SUN  Grin the market seems to enter the bullish season which is why we need to take this opportunity to sell the coins immediately after we are satisfied with our profit gains.Because sooner or later bitcoin's value is going to be dumped again as we need corrections from these bull runs.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Agree with some of the earlier posts in that it feels we are emerging from the darkness.  I'd caution everyone to keep an eye out for people taking early profits and cashing out on the recent wave, but hopefully the upward trend is here to stay!

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

Who did not believe that the market is starting to recover now is just in shock. I'm very glad that I did not sell my coins, I think that this trend on a market will continue.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

the crypto money market has lost value very seriously. investors' confidence in the pazara decreased. it was supposed to be positive things now. and I think the sun is now right for the crypto bazaar.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Market is slowly recovering. Recently some of the richest people in the world have bought a lot of crypto. So for people it is a great occasion to trust cryptocurrency again.

JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

Its been already a few days with most of the market in the green. Should we expect ETH bounce to 1000$ soon? If not whats the reason?
May rise and not fall, by the end of the year you can expect such a price on the ETH. A dynamic coin that can create a miracle in the market and break the volatility. Now the main thing is that the confidence in all coins will return, which means that we will not be so worried about our portfolio as before.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: