Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moon ??)))  (Read 1002 times)
Crypttoman (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

Some media have linked the growth of the bitcoin course with the statements of Mati Greenspan, a senior analyst with the social trading platform eToro.  In an interview with Bloomberg, Greenspan said that professionals from Wall Street are ready to invest in the crypto currency.  The analyst himself called the assumptions of journalists "insanity." At the current time, the growth of the crypto currency means a rebound from the support level - the minimum values ​​of early February - and the possible formation of a new uptrend with targets in the region of 11200-11400 per 1 BTC in the side channel.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I very much hope that this is what I believe and I'm waiting for growth .. I think that we have already suffered and were plaintive about the recession of the market .. and would start to please us))
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

It's high time to overcome the barrier and fly to the moon! I hope so, but I am not sure that there won't be one more dump (or even more) before this

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

I wouldnt call it to the moon yet. I think this pump was caused so whales can open up big short positions.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

Several people have been waiting patiently to have this growth after experiencing the drastic of these coins. We are beginning to see what this year holds for the cryptocommunity. With what i have observed, i believe it there will be more, but steady growth, which is much better. Holding still is the best option for now, because there will be more increase.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

I really want to believe it and do not doubt, but unfortunately recently it seems to me that such leaps are not foretold in the market, most likely there will be very serious growth, which most likely will happen in a second, or there will be a very strong fall. I think that soon we will see what will happen to the course, we just need to wait a little.
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I don't know about the moon. I would take the top of Mt. Everest at this point. Crypto is very volitale which can hurt when it is dropping but also help with a quick recovery during an upswing.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Some media have linked the growth of the bitcoin course with the statements of Mati Greenspan, a senior analyst with the social trading platform eToro.  In an interview with Bloomberg, Greenspan said that professionals from Wall Street are ready to invest in the crypto currency.  The analyst himself called the assumptions of journalists "insanity." At the current time, the growth of the crypto currency means a rebound from the support level - the minimum values ​​of early February - and the possible formation of a new uptrend with targets in the region of 11200-11400 per 1 BTC in the side channel.

Nah, in fact in the absence of fundamental and technical indicators that fit appropriately to this peculiar market, I see that most people here are desperately looking for any moderately reasonable excuse to try to justify any movement in the price of bitcoin.

Tomorrow the price of bitcoin will fall back to $6500, and the supposed great impact of this news will fall into oblivion.
ubi88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

My opinion is that Bitcoin need to first fell to $6000 again and then will market start to rise.
Today grouth might be trap so be carefull.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

No. Not yet until Bitcoin chart makes under Higher high then we can see a reversal right there but for now still not satisfy that BTC going to the moon we should wait until few days it's either higher high or higher low.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

It looked a little bit like the rest of market could start to move more independently from Bitcoin. To early to call that a change of direction but well move up today was first big green candle after a long period with regular red candles. Maybe it is substantial new money in the market. I hope so and good luck then to CME with trying to keep Bitcoin down.  Grin
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

I do believe that the market was undergoing strong correction and their will be reversal and recovery after the correction, i am not sure if this is the exact phase of reversal but i am optimistic that the market will start recovering soon.

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

I'm waiting for it, it's hard for me to imagine what figures can reach the price for these coins, the expected miracles. it will be incredible, I think for a month coins will exceed their maximum prices. , put on EOS. break into the top 5.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

Its nice to heard this kind of words and its tickle to my ears"lets go to the moon"this means said that this coins will help you to become rich,or gain a big profits of your investment ,but the question is when? because all the altcoins now is in dump form because the exchange market is still struggling this many kind of problems that happen in cryptocurrency system,and i hope that this coming next month,we free to say "lets go to the moon".

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

NO, mate- i`m voted for bear trend.
i think that year will be a sh/t for all guys of cryproworld

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

Yes Yes Yes! At least, I would like to believe in this:) In fact, the bears on their back carried it out, so now comes the time of the bulls
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

Yes Yes Yes! At least, I would like to believe in this:) In fact, the bears on their back carried it out, so now comes the time of the bulls
Yes at least mate the price will raise up a little but it's too early to celebrate this price increase now maybe next week or tomorrow bitcoin was back to the normal price that we want. Just still hold for a moment and let's wait what will happen next. I think those investors now will have a big smile when they saw like this in the market. Hopefully, it will continue bouncing back.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No
I would like to of course but I doubt that this is the beginning of growth. More like manipulation.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

not to the moon.. its just going back the way it is? right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: