Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 03:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moon ??)))  (Read 1032 times)
vivuta113

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I would very much like to believe that today began a real race for the moon, it remains of course only to hope and read the news about the projects. which every day add a few ten percent, perhaps we will still be rich
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Your projection seems to right. Although we have not yet got there. We are still expecting both Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as other altcoins to reach another remarkable hallmark this year. Perhaps Bitcoin might be priced beyond $20000 dollars and Ethereum also to be seen above $2000. Well, i am keenly expecting to know what this year holds for crypto.
ancosuzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

I very much hope that this is what I believe and I'm waiting for growth .. I think that we have already suffered and were plaintive about the recession of the market .. and would start to please us)) Smiley Smiley
makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

The journey is too slow and with a crooked route. Slowly and not confidently, but I'm waiting for the arrival with big hope
Alexander210

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

Stable is not belong to crypto market because we all know market is volatile. With this volatile we can not see the market will goes stable. Its always going up and down all the time.

I initially knew that the crypto-currency market is unstable, but bitcoin lured with its big growth, and at the time when I did not go Fiat, now I wait at least $ 15,000. Who has just started to introduce cryptomir, should know that this is a long-term investment.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

Unfortunately, but it seems to me that for a long time we will not see that unrestrained growth that was last spring and late autumn. On the crypto market came with brokers from the stock market and they will now play a constant swing. The market will then grow a little bit, then drop a little and over again.

Distinctin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 655

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Unfortunately, but it seems to me that for a long time we will not see that unrestrained growth that was last spring and late autumn. On the crypto market came with brokers from the stock market and they will now play a constant swing. The market will then grow a little bit, then drop a little and over again.
At this point it's good to trade because the market is down, never think that it will not grow because in the long run it will grow.
The day traders are making most of the benefits as the price swings really give them enough profit when they are good in predicting the price movement.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

I very much hope that this is what I believe and I'm waiting for growth .. I think that we have already suffered and were plaintive about the recession of the market .. and would start to please us))
Just a word of caution: Do not think that eventually the market cap will go higher and my coin will recover from the dip. Its not a general rule, and if market does recover, only the stronger coins rebound from that. This process of cleansing has been happening for years. So be careful in what you invest in and if you feel there is a coin that might not recover, then consolidate your portfolio.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

By looking at the condition of the current market price mainly BTC and ETH are the prices is still up and down. So to experience very high growth still takes a long time. And for me to go to the Moon was still very much because I don't have a lot of coins of the BTC and ETH. Can only make purchases with money Altcoin a little and the results are also a bit.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

​​📈 Well friends, let's go .To the Moon?
Bitcoin - 7700$
Ethereum - 463$

✅ - Yes
❎ - No

It only takes one month, now Btc $ 8k and Ether $ 700. It may not take too long for them to return at their peak.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

The journey to the moon is not yet begin, we need to do some catch up with previous ATH before we can begin to consider how to set up and get ready for the moon. Man people bought bitcoin at $20k, those folks got to recover first before new ATH!
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

the man who buy eth for 430 have now good profit. but it is difficult to call this situation as @to the moon@. market is stabilised and we have now strong conditions to start to the moon. only sit & sing song we can now.

4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

Maybe Bitcoin and Ethereun have flown in the past. However market capitalization has a limit. Staying optimistic and continuing to build communities will be more potential in the future than lamenting the market fluctuations.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Some media have linked the growth of the bitcoin course with the statements of Mati Greenspan, a senior analyst with the social trading platform eToro.  In an interview with Bloomberg, Greenspan said that professionals from Wall Street are ready to invest in the crypto currency.  The analyst himself called the assumptions of journalists "insanity." At the current time, the growth of the crypto currency means a rebound from the support level - the minimum values ​​of early February - and the possible formation of a new uptrend with targets in the region of 11200-11400 per 1 BTC in the side channel.

Mati Greenspan is a reliable source, since He is in the channel which monitor the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin , so base on trending of price daily , maybe they have seen a continuous uptrend for upcoming months ,  because of too many prospect investor coming up , and His predection of price per BTC is $11200 to $11400 .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: