Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

May we know what will be your future plans to get more investors to join your project. Which trading sites will you list your coin?

I am also interested in what trading sites this project will be listed first. But before doing that, decoin should first improve this project and make a high popularity so that they can attract more and more investors.

Listing will only be happen if they are successful. So, for I think the dev and the team will focused first with the ICO and how they can invite investors to participate in the token sale. They have a good concept because this shows that they may seems to have fair share towards the users and probably this thing could bring them a greater chance to have more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

With the advent of new tokens, now platforms that will agree to support the token are very small, since everyone mostly uses only common coins on exchanges. And because of this many tokens burn.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

My opinion is that administrators need to change the tactics of advertising their project. Very few people know about it, and this is reflected in the project's project partners
You are right mate, the competition is high they need extra special marketing strategy to make this project popular in the market. Investors are more likely attract to the project that has strong potential and charisma to the market and supporters. As of now their are only  few that know about this project. Maybe the team could construct more brilliant ideas regarding marketing and how can they prevail their difference from other project.

Well, Decoin is being handled by Wapinter and I think this can be a big help since this person is already a high rank in this forum. Being the first blockchain profit sharing  exchange platform is I think their primary advantage towards the other exchange platform. Investors must take a look with their platform so that they will know of this can really have the potential to grow in the future.
You are right Wapinter on this platform is like an added value reputation for the ICO as he is very genuine in making the payments at the right time as per the promised we also experienced his dedication and good work, these metrics can bring great potential for Decoin.
That you understood, one dear person won't be able to pull out the project alone, it is only topicstarter. All main objective lies on team and from them there will be demand.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

My opinion is that administrators need to change the tactics of advertising their project. Very few people know about it, and this is reflected in the project's project partners
You are right mate, the competition is high they need extra special marketing strategy to make this project popular in the market. Investors are more likely attract to the project that has strong potential and charisma to the market and supporters. As of now their are only  few that know about this project. Maybe the team could construct more brilliant ideas regarding marketing and how can they prevail their difference from other project.

Well, Decoin is being handled by Wapinter and I think this can be a big help since this person is already a high rank in this forum. Being the first blockchain profit sharing  exchange platform is I think their primary advantage towards the other exchange platform. Investors must take a look with their platform so that they will know of this can really have the potential to grow in the future.
You are right Wapinter on this platform is like an added value reputation for the ICO as he is very genuine in making the payments at the right time as per the promised we also experienced his dedication and good work, these metrics can bring great potential for Decoin.
plus they have great features so maybe just watching closely and also maybe this exchange can actually successed where the rest dont reach

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

Since this project has a Coin that will be used for profit sharing then I think the biggest challenge for them is to face regulations. Will it not be affected because it is a decentralized exchange?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

That you understood, one dear person won't be able to pull out the project alone, it is only topicstarter. All main objective lies on team and from them there will be demand.
Demand will also be mainly based on the potential growth which is driving by the team with their outstanding skills and experience that they are bringing the advanced features and new upgrades added to the economy which are really admirable.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Demand will also be mainly based on the potential growth which is driving by the team with their outstanding skills and experience that they are bringing the advanced features and new upgrades added to the economy which are really admirable.

Yeah, as this project is in progression stage the team must doing some attractive platforms for some development of this project. I believe that this project will support by many since this is the FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform. Hoping for some updates on this project as I want to be part on this project in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

I am also curious about the plans of this project, but what made me more curious is how this project will be if ever the token sales did not succeed and if ever they didn't got enough funs. How they will support this project?

If soft cap which is 4 million$ do not reach then ICO will consider failed and they have to refund participators, however, this scenario is unlikely to happen since they already raised 1,572,613 and there is still like 19 days for pre-ICO to end and ICO sale to begin, So I think reaching soft cap is possible.  I also notice that soft cap is USD, therefore price of ethereum and bitcoin could affect it in either way.
Cryptospy007

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

another awesome project.....goodluck dev
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Demand also deals with the start up person femininity and the potential as many of us in the platform are highly experienced with his accurate payments so having him in decoin is a positive sign to confidently trust.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

I am just curious about the Decoin credit cards; why do you developed 5 different credit cards? Was it not possible to implement all in one card? Will it be possible to use these credit cards all over the world or are there going to be some limitations ?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Seeing a project that has a great potential in the market is really a game changer in everything! Many people will really come for it and understand its functionalities on how it can help and how will they benefit from it.
I agree with you mate. Many people are looking for the right ICO that will be worthy to invest. Decoin is a great project which provide good service and will implement more features when they will gonna success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Seeing a project that has a great potential in the market is really a game changer in everything! Many people will really come for it and understand its functionalities on how it can help and how will they benefit from it.
I agree with you mate. Many people are looking for the right ICO that will be worthy to invest. Decoin is a great project which provide good service and will implement more features when they will gonna success.
I like this project where the team is very active by giving a good services. I am proud that I have followed this project since the start and they already have a great value of members that supporting them. Keep up the good work!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Few people know this project, developers need to change their attitude to their work and develop a strategy for promoting

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

The developers said that they want to cover 50 countries, this figure looks huge! Most likely it will cover the main countries in which they are the crypto currency
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

I like this project where the team is very active by giving a good services. I am proud that I have followed this project since the start and they already have a great value of members that supporting them. Keep up the good work!

Really? They already have a great value of members? Well, they seems to have something that can be useful in the future and probably they can get more support from the potential investors .

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

But at least it is a good start and it will surely have a good ending. Decoin is still in development stage so we should expect some adjustment with their platform. And also, having a team of experts will definitely give them a factor that may help to attract more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Great, such a good project. I hope, there will be no issues you gonna face because there is a sharing exchange platform that will bring you profit automatically.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

But at least it is a good start and it will surely have a good ending. Decoin is still in development stage so we should expect some adjustment with their platform. And also, having a team of experts will definitely give them a factor that may help to attract more investors.
Of course, the project is just under development, so they still have everything ahead. But already now I can say with confidence that the team is moving in the right direction and this project is definitely waiting for success.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

There is no doubt that an exchange sharing its contributors will lead the world to new heights and it highly requires the information must be reached to many people in various platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: