Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀💥🚀🚀 DECOIN :FIRST blockchain Profit Sharing Exchange platform 🚀💥🚀  (Read 35045 times)
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

I saw in the exchange https://www.decoin.io/trade/#DTEP/BTC the volume for DTEP is still 0 since the initial launch.
are there no buyers interested in this coin
Maybe so no one is interested in buying this coin but I do not guarantee that it is true and I am quite surprised that the volume is still 0 from the start of the launch and most importantly let's just monitor the development

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:34:33 PM

I saw in the exchange https://www.decoin.io/trade/#DTEP/BTC the volume for DTEP is still 0 since the initial launch.
Maybe so no one is interested in buying this coin but I do not guarantee that it is true and I am quite surprised that the volume is still 0 from the start of the launch and most importantly let's just monitor the development
Too big order is on the first sale, so investors are afraid to buy coins.We need to wait for the team to take further action.But while I am optimistic about the exchange, it is only a few days from launch.

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:42:23 AM

Too big order is on the first sale, so investors are afraid to buy coins.We need to wait for the team to take further action.But while I am optimistic about the exchange, it is only a few days from launch.

Right what you say, the number of orders is too large, I think the people who make the sale are campaign participants, so they sell at low prices, don't think they will lose, because they get results not with capital
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:50:17 AM

Right what you say, the number of orders is too large, I think the people who make the sale are campaign participants, so they sell at low prices, don't think they will lose, because they get results not with capital
Bounty participants are used to it,
but it is an opportunity for investors if they want to buy DECOIN at a cheap price

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:01:55 AM

but it is an opportunity for investors if they want to buy DECOIN at a cheap price

Who in there right mind would buy an exchange token promoted by bunch of scammers like Giorgi, Wesglobal syndicate and Wapinter. There previous scam project Keplertek is already listed on deadcoins. Here are the details: https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

And if you want to see the carnage left behind in the wake of these fraudsters, just read up about them on btctalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127623.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128865.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127582.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.5560
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

I think investors should take this opportunity to buy DECOIN at a low price because if they don't, they will regret it, but after all, it will return to each investor's decision

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xsantana

Activity: 680

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:30:24 AM

For now, I think the price of DTEP can still be said as not yet cheap, because market demand is still high, around 0.9USD, while ICO coin time is sold at a price of 1USD
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:33:20 AM

For now, I think the price of DTEP can still be said as not yet cheap, because market demand is still high, around 0.9USD, while ICO coin time is sold at a price of 1USD
Yes, if you want the price of cheap DTEP, you have to be patient, wait for it, and maybe we should wait until the market demand is low, the most important thing is to continue to follow the developments

wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:42:51 AM

Congratulations on the launch of Decoin Exchange! Since it has revenue sharing model and it's own proof of stake coin I'm sure it will be one of the biggest exchange.
It just needs more coin/token markets and more marketing on some pos/masternode statistics sites etc...

Thank you very much. We will aggressively market decoin in the days and weeks to come.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:44:35 AM

We are less than a week from launching so all these are expected but will a little patience while we are doing some marketing stuffs can go a long long way.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:47:25 AM

Our ICO price was $.9 not $1

wiredideas

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:36:41 PM

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:39:33 PM

Bounty participants don't have 500 BTC worth tokens, It's some investor who has a huge sell order. It will take a long time to buy that wall. If they remove the $0.9 limit then it would go faster..
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:12:49 PM

Bounty participants don't have 500 BTC worth tokens, It's some investor who has a huge sell order. It will take a long time to buy that wall. If they remove the $0.9 limit then it would go faster..

It's not one sell order, there are a lot of sell orders at one price, so they look like a single order:)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:53:22 PM

It's not one sell order, there are a lot of sell orders at one price, so they look like a single order:)
I know that, I have seen previously single 500k orders move around orderbook. A bounty hunter cannot have that much coins, Only big investors have it. I'm thinking of holding Decoin for long term..
wiredideas

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:46:26 AM

I know that, I have seen previously single 500k orders move around orderbook. A bounty hunter cannot have that much coins, Only big investors have it. I'm thinking of holding Decoin for long term..

Maybe one big decoin investor put that one big sell order because it can not be from the team since the team's coin is lock for a year.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:07:56 AM

Maybe one big decoin investor put that one big sell order because it can not be from the team since the team's coin is lock for a year.
the bonus given to investors seems to be very much? and a dump like that is normal,
we can only wait for prices to recover and think of new strategies

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wiredideas

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:52:59 PM

Dear DECOIN Holders,

I am on my way to Japan for the week and wanted to share with you some recent updates on our progress.
Our team of developers and designers have been working non-stop over the last couple of weeks to implement, correct and improve the DECOIN platform.  We have made great progress and while most of the fixes and improvements are not visible to the naked eye, we feel very confident in our platform and its ability to scale and provide all of you with the reliability you require.
As I’ve mentioned many times, we are now focusing on our marketing plan which include publications as well as new hires.
We are proud to announce that marketing wiz Sydney Ifergan is joining the DECOIN team as Chief Marketing Officer.  Sydney is an experienced crypto marketing professional and advisor who will focus on making DECOIN a leading exchange in the crypto space.  WELCOME Sydney! 
Sydney will lead our marketing efforts on a number of different fronts, including:
• Build and manage our marketing campaigns
• Work with leading marketing agencies across the globe
• Produce, build and present crypto-currency analysis and reports
• Negotiating with Coin/Token interesting in listing & integrating on the DECOIN exchange - expect announcements over the coming weeks

Thanks,
Shay Perry
CEO

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:20:04 PM

I think the fantastic amount, but Decoin is still not in the coinmarketcap,
where did you see the 500k order?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wiredideas

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:45:15 AM

If anyone of you who happens to be in Malta right now and wants to talk to our CMO for possible cooperation please PM me here or in Telegram @wiredideas and i will arrange that meeting for you. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: