Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 14million dollar stolen by a thief on tuxedo ( keplertek.io )  (Read 1367 times)
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:38:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 07:45:15 PM by Nekoma2018
Merited by nutildah (1)

So I  posted here a month back about this project keplertek.io and how they've scammed their hunters... you can check out the link here..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.msg49951689#msg49951689

I quickly reported the project to shitcoinoffering http://t.me/shitcoinofferingchat but it seemed like not much could be done as bounty hunters where the victims here.. and no legal actions could be taken against them

But too my gratest surprise.. the nice looking ceo.. who's face is still visible on website has decided too scam his investors as well ... you can see here the telegram chat has been muted http://t.me/KeplerTechnologies , bounty community deleted...

How do we progress with people like this on the crypto space?? These guys are ruthless thieves without guns and they will milk you dry when you fall into their hands

I'm not a investor of this project... but I'm so fucking pissed right now that I helped in promoting it

https://icobench.com/ico/kepler-technologies

Also check out the article from shitcoinoffering https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:48:44 PM

Don't be fooled, they're both nothing but common thieves
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:50:27 PM

If hunters can be fooled. But now investors may try to call fraudsters to account. It is important. I constantly do not get my awards. I hope they will be jailed for having deceived investors.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

It's quite unfortunate that some unscrupulous individuals still derive satisfaction in scamming others and destroying the cryptosphere with their inhuman behaviour. I wonder how this Scammer sleep, knowing that they've caused thousands of people, sleepless nights. I only hope that the arm of the law catches up with them.
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:06:38 PM

Unbelievable  Reuben Godfrey is an advisor to this scam
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:20:41 PM

These people are just a bunch of irritating gnats that need to be squashed. Investors losing money, and bounty hunters wasting their time. New ICO rules will probably reduce the number of scams in the future

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:55:40 PM

i also joined for bounty on this project,
i cant blame bounty manager , because the fact, the team the real thief,
just imagine, with 1 year after ico end, they still shit on their stupid chair with do nothing.
the common reason they fear about the bear market.
also they promised to listed to big exchange, but what the exchange panxora ?
i never hear that before.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:09:39 PM

Investing has been connected with risks since its beginnings. However, this kind of scams is currently specific for our unregulated field, unfortunately. What can we do? Spread the word, so no one will fall for their frauds in the future. It will not return money or time of people, but you can help others to not make a mistake. And never give up, even when you are probably very frustrated at the monent, there are better days on its way Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:19:42 PM

The guy in question is from which country, I feel for the investors whom this man has stolen their money. All this scam project/activities really has a serious negative impact on crypto currency market and adoption.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:23:59 PM

I read thred about 2 days ago about this project and many people say this is scam, and i think about thief, maybe its from the team, and this is classic. This is sad if many ICO like this, people will leave ICO and move on to something better.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:29:37 PM

I can't believe that Keplertek is a scam  Sad I worked hard for them and their telegram community was very active. Lots of people attended in Keplertek competition by doing something in real life. Such a real project it looked! Before today, I was waiting for the Keplertek payment, though they cut down the amount! But now, after visiting the telegram channel, I think keplertek is a pure scam!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:32:52 PM

Another project scamming people in large numbers. Where this will end is not known. But this should happen real fast without eating much time.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:52:19 PM

I had always thought that ICO team that reveal their real identity, will not turn out to be scam, but I was wrong. Keplertek has really shown that such projects could also lead to scam.
This is why if I do not know the reputation the teams, I may not invest.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:28:37 PM

Project running away with investors money are common in 2018 unlike this year. I think it is because of the ieo things, or people are tired with the tricks the old scammer use, the worst is that most of them just went off telegram and all social media the moment they steal from the investors.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:38:34 AM

Here are the articles related to Reuben Godfrey’s other scams:

https://shitcoinoffering.com/stopthefakes-ico-pinkertons-from-russia/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/no-country-for-shit-advisers-part-2/

https://shitcoinoffering.com/another-godfrey-scam-kepler-technologies-collected-14-million-bucks-preparing-exit/

Please Share 🙏 And help us stop these scammers before they do it to other people again. Giorgi has already moved onto SBSCapitals Tblisi. Dont forget to “recommend”, “comment” and share share these other scams where Reuben Godfrey is involved too

For the past year Keplertek has not produced anything, no target on the timeline were achieved! We have been fed lies and fairytales. All staff members on the white-paper  has been fired or forced to leave. The syndicate wezglobal has been told to sell their tokens at a discount to the community, and then they Eric,Zomo and Wired Ideas were kicked out too. Everyone who questioned Keplertek was banned and all post in the official Telegram were deleted and the group locked. Now all that is left to do is for Giorgi is to dump his tokens while the community waits and then declare the project is dead. Giorgi has already start as partner and manager of SBScapitals Tbilisi.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:09:06 PM

I don't think the picture is his real face because many scammers don't use their real profiles. this is very common for this scammers. We all need to be careful with all this guys

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:20:54 PM

I don't think the picture is his real face because many scammers don't use their real profiles. this is very common for this scammers. We all need to be careful with all this guys

No that picture is real. I remember that guy was posting some videos at the time ico was starting. Also, i doubt they really raised that much of amount. I am not saying they are not scamming (it seems they are) but like all scammers, they are exaggerating how much they raised or scammed in this manner.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitcointlkacc

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:42:09 PM

Hello guys!

If you want to share your experience about this what is going on with Kepler project, please join "unofficial Kepler chat" on Telegram:

https://t.me/joinchat/LfNw-xNbPE1NKAwZLwsDjQ

But please, do not join with accounts that you are also in official Kepler groups. It is possible that Kepler admins will ban you there. Use alt accounts, or go out from official groups on the time you want join "unofficial Kepler chat".
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:15:04 PM

is there any scenario behind this news, some of us say kplertek was a scam and the other side this project was a victim from a cheater or hacker, so what is the fact?

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:26:44 PM

⚠️ No need to vent on public forums ⚠️

Whether you are an investor who lost your investment? Or you have been a bounty participant who lost your hard earned rewards, or you are just a concerned crypto aficionado who has tracked the Advisor Reuben Godfrey and the entrepreneur Giorgi Topuria and their exploits with Keplertek and other projects.

Take a stand against these white collared gangsters who steal your livelihood and gives all of crypto a bad name!

Do the right thing, instead of whining on social media. File a report with the U.S SEC, with as little or as much information you have!  (Yes we know its’s a long form to fill in), but in the end you are helping all in the crypto space, clean up this mess, and bring justice for the small guys getting ripped off✅

There are several ways to reach us, and you can choose to remain anonymous, or have your lawyer submit on behalf of you.

The fastest way to reach us is through our secure online portal :
https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
Full instructions are provided.

You can also download the form TCR :
https://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf
And fax it through to us, or mail it to us.
SEC Office of the Whistleblower
100 F Street NE
Mail Stop 5631
Washington, DC 20549
Fax: (703) 813-9322

Please reference the TCR number: 15536-545-932 in your report if you are submitting w.r.t Reuben Godfrey, Giorgi and Keplertek.io

⚠️ Warning: Do not accept any bribes from the involved parties, or participate in any form of insider trading or illegal financial activities and do not partake in any form of retaliation against others, as you will be implicated as an accomplice⚠️

If you are involved or fear that you may have participated in any form of illicit activities, or you if you are unsure if your conduct and activities can be seen as contravening fair practice; please come clean and receive indemnity, rather than being investigated or blacklisted as an accomplice✅
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: