Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HELP token  (Read 22309 times)
nsafr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Someone tell me please what is hardcap of HELP token?
an_n1konoff

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Have a good day! I think that this token has a great future! Wish you luck,  Grin
thadotnik

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Have a good day! I think that this token has a great future! Wish you luck,  Grin
The future certainly has a token. Pleased with the punt "Partnership with charitable foundations"
reptilespaces

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

On what exchanges are you planning listing?
reptilespaces

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

Can we hope for top 10? Like binance, polo or bitfinex Grin
reptilespaces

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

The future certainly has a token. Pleased with the punt "Partnership with charitable foundations"
Oh, yeah! I very liked it too  Smiley
thadotnik

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

I hope the cost of one token will reach $ 100,000 Smiley
Pandadrop63

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

I think this will be a great solution for those who are engaged in charity. All the inconveniences that could arise when using a fiat currency, are minimized, or completely disappear. In the real world, there are a lot of fictitious companies that pretend to be doing charity.
This project will help interested people to really help the needy, and not give money to the liars. I think with good presentation, the project will succeed, and will be able to interest many people, even from those who have never done charity.
I want to wish good luck in achieving your goal.
reptilespaces

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

$100000 sounds funny, but $1-2 more than real in long term i think  Grin
spacewanderer5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Great project guys! And for a good cause!

Dear friends, we present to your attention the project, which has no ideological analogues in the world at the moment.
If you are interested in charitable activities, you should already know the difficulties and problems that arise on the way. One of these problems is the difficulty in financing international charitable activities, primarily due to the lack of a centralized platform that allows transactions to be carried out without any difficulties. As an example of this problem can be considered incompatibility of payment systems with each other. Thus, VISA / MasterCard cards issued in Europe are not accepted by US payment systems, and some payment systems may simply not be available in any country.

Also, electronic payment systems, such as Advanced Cash, Payeer, PayPal and others - are simply not compatible with each other, and accordingly, they imply transactions only between users of the system itself. Of course, today there are questionable exchangers that offer exchange between systems for an increased percentage. With cash, the situation is even more complex.  Well, the final part of the problem lies in the fact that in recent years, our lives are increasingly included turnover of cryptocurrencies.
In this regard, the dev team of HELP token project decided to start developing a platform that solves all the problems of transactions for the needs of charity.

A revolutionary idea in this area will be to unite charity and the crypto industry, so we can make a huge step into the future, and greatly simplify the implementation of international donations.  
The developed platform will carry out the sale and purchase of HELP token, using any cards, and the maximum number of payment systems.
The platform will use blockchain technology, in a certain block of which there will be charitable foundations and projects.

Also, our team will developed:
  • Hybrid mobile applications for using crypto currency in charity.
  • Plug - ins and widgets for sites that use payment gateways, and allow transfers by pressing one or two buttons, with easy configuration and code implementation in the site.

Yes, we create a brand that will be widely known in the field of charity, and, of course, will create the most necessary, useful, functional and convenient tools for this!

In addition to creating tools, our team will take an active part in charity by using their own projects and resources.

Site: http://help-coin.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HelpToken1
Telegram channel: https://t.me/HelpToken
thadotnik

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

$100000 sounds funny, but $1-2 more than real in long term i think  Grin

How many tokens do you already have? On which exchanges will be a token?
saidmagomed9999@mail.ru

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

I think you are The next market leader!! It will be true!
VilggioClash

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I continued to study your project and thought that it would be great to integrate your technology into other projects, to do collaborations. Is there any partnership with other projects? At least in what areas? If there is more detailed information - it would be great to find out. Roll Eyes
Lula_777

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Happy to be a part of this project lets disrupt things and make a change.
reptilespaces

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

How many tokens do you already have? On which exchanges will be a token?

I have not bought these tokens yet, but I'm planning.
On DEX exchange now.
bogard81

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Can we hope for top 10? Like binance, polo or bitfinex Grin

Not so fast, man. But I think, as guys said 1$ it's real in near future  Wink
Lula_777

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

i love the idea of this project... we need more sustainable projects.
spacewanderer5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

You guys are putting hands in all the right pies and that for the greater good. Followed on twitter!
reptilespaces

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Not so fast, man. But I think, as guys said 1$ it's real in near future  Wink
I think so too. $1 more than real in mid-long term.
AlexDevICO

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Guys, as there are a lot of questions! I will try to answer the main quickly: the exchanges - now early to speak about any concrete exchanges. We have only begun negotiations. I can tell that negotiations are conducted almost with all existing cryptocurrency exchanges, their quantity very big! You will be able to see news about the reached agreements here, on twitter and Telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: