Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?  (Read 2183 times)
anhdat4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

SKYFchain is the most reliable investment among all ICO’s which create the current market. It might grow up at several times in the nearest future (estimates of experts which you can find on every website related to ICO tell you more than words). Investment into SKYFchain will be totally worth a risk of taking it. www.skyfchain.io
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

This can't give you accurate advice. After all, the market is very unstable and falls sharply. But if I am, I will choose ETH. I think Ethereum will bring me huge profits in the near future. Its development is very good. Foreground
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

From telegram addresses I think it is important that you can not reach a conclusion that the project can sustain what you want to do and the team history.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

I have a friend they tell about on which altcoins must better to buy.
And he said must better to buy to those altcoins in the top 20 because it worth and the end we can earn some profit. Ill don't know if it is true or not but ill try buy a little and holding of it.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

if you are a beginner it is better to investigate which coin has good future prospects but here i suggest to invest into ethereum which has been proven to give advantages
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I am waiting for Romad to be launched
If you want to buy coins that are available in Coinmarketcap, I recommend: XTZ, AVT, EVX, COB and CAG.

When you do not know what to invest in, but Bitcoin or ETH

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

I can suggest for you eLYQD token. Token sale is live with price 0.0024 USD.
eLYQD is a platform designed to allow vaping industry manufacturers to create an online store that will make good use of the most advanced technologies in the e-commerce field, and providing the vaping community the freedom of choice and the option to pay for products with LYQD tokens, fiat or cryptocurrencies.

You can also check bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619672.0
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

All altcoins price is based on bitcoin price, but now both altcoin and bitcoin price is very low.  Ethererum is the best to invest nowadays. Because Ethererum is the strongest coin after bitcoin, now many projects are coming based on Ethererum platform. If you want more coins means go to coinmarketcap.com select the top ten coins among that choose the latest growing coins and invest on those coins. 
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

if you are a beginner it is better to investigate which coin has good future prospects but here i suggest to invest into ethereum which has been proven to give advantages
Yeah if you are a beginner to buying some altcoins and you don't on what coins you want ti buy it.
Must better to buy a altcoins in the top 20 in the market because some of them has have a future to increase the price of it.
cryptogc

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Hey guys! I like to read really useful articles. For example this one: http:// [Suspicious link removed]/ 2L6UVGv
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

There are around more than 4000 different coin and token tradeable in the market, and between them i only believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be keep growing and the price will able to going up more than 10 times more. Compared others one, both coin has less volatility, these 2 coin just going down 1/3 since january, but others coin more than that.

yurlik1964

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

Now is a very good time to buy just the good tokens. Such projects should have a lot of community support. They should be interesting in terms of long-term investments since it is important that the project is of interest to the investor. There are not very many such projects now and they need to be looking for

cryptogc

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

Hello! GIC shows amazing results. Trading volume for the last 24 hours reached 25 thousand dollars! The price increased by 22% and now the cost of the GIC is $ 1.26. Fantasctic: http://bit. ly/2mnWlxI
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

there are a lot of good altcoins lately and some of them provide really good breakthroughs, you can check the altcoin in coinmarketcap
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

How about CMT ( cybermile ), have any one in this forum invest this token at this time ?.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Well there are many alternate cryptocurrency that exists today all over the world and most of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world. But out if all of the alternate cryptocurrency I prefer and suggest etherium as it's popularity is highest among all the alternate cryptocurrency then it's demand is also very high among the people all over the world.

GaisaKondicionieris

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Check out sibcoin and its community.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

Crypto has a lot of options in the money world. The Altcoins you want to suggest should be a good project. A good project as technology in the future will always be valuable.
fatymaeos

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

Those that are in demand and popular, in e and should invest to get profit and profit in the future.
Kweiker

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

There are many projects that are underestimated and have many changes in the process. Study these projects to see if you like it. The main token is attention, waves and Stratis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: