Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ?  (Read 10774 times)
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

The price of bitcoin does not change to much these days. It is stable. And it is not important when you will buy it: now or later. More important to buy it before pump.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

The price of bitcoin does not change to much these days. It is stable. And it is not important when you will buy it: now or later. More important to buy it before pump.
Do you know when the pump will be? I like advises like this, can give you one more: buy on bottom and sell on peak.  Cheesy
If seriously, no matter when to buy if you believe in bitcoin and use it not for speculations only.
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

I think the whole of July will be a good time to buy coins.  Rather, the price this month will not fall and will not grow.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

I think that it is more than ok to invest in BTC nearly in any time possible, especially now when it's likely that BTC won't loose its price more.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Last April there may be a lot of hope for all crypto, and Bitcoin is almost 10k which is a good thing for the current situation. But it seems like today, the panic is happening faster, and all the crypto is again corrected. But I think in the second half, things will change. Maybe the market is saturated with Fud and investors are stronger than ever.

I think its not yet back in form, right now is still the ideal time to invest BTC. It is still struggling in the market and got a lower value across its name. Better to invest now, before it rises accordingly. BTC will be back up this year according to some sources.
for the return of the Bitcoin is becoming a threat to the other Altcoin. see the return of the Bitcoin accompanied development capable of making the Bitcoin as the flagship coin produces a lot more progress. so being able to benefit the Bitcoin itself.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

Times like this a very good time to buy a BTC or Altcoin. The current market is red, and many Altcoin also in red. And I am sure that the market will soon improve, and we will do the sell and buy coins to get profit.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

Price is very low now, if you believe in crypto and you are a long term investor I think this is a good time to invest in BITCOIN now.

I believe in Bitcoin price stability. Suppose, we will see that BTC costs approximately 6,400- 6,700 thousand. If you think it is not expensive, it is better to buy he crypto: it will be going up soon.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Understand, investing in bitcoin Alone is illogical and stupid. You're missing out on the big profits you can make from investing in other assets.
Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I wait for the price for 5500. I will buy bitcoin at such price. Now I think still early and there will be a new falling. I will wait

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Yes, I also think that we will fall to the levels of 5000 $ -5500 $ from this position there are chances to start a good growth, news resources and ordinary people will have to join. Otherwise, prices will have to fall even lower.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Yes, I am absolutely sure that now is indeed a great time for a promising and profitable investment in the purchase of BTC. I am absolutely sure that the situation on the crypto market is gradually stabilizing. Within a couple of years, BTC prices may return to their previous maximum records.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

Times like this a very good time to buy a BTC or Altcoin. The current market is red, and many Altcoin also in red. And I am sure that the market will soon improve, and we will do the sell and buy coins to get profit.

Buy Bitcoin now as I understand the days of the bear market are almost over. When the bull run starts, you might be not able to get as many BTC as you want because the price of the cryptocurrencies will be very high.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

If you look at this time, the price of Bitcoin is at a price of $ 6300, Maybe now is the right time to make your plan to buy Bitcoin. According to predictions or maybe it can be explained, bitcoin prices are difficult to drop below $ 6000. That's what I examine personally. And it is necessary for you to pay attention, that this only gives me advice personally, because I also have the same hope, that are bitcoin rising and not falling.
viewcoins

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

At the moment, Bitcoin has strengthened its position in the market. Now is a good time for investment. It is expected to grow in the market, respectively, if you invest now, you can make good money in the near future.
hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

At the moment, Bitcoin has strengthened its position in the market. Now is a good time for investment. It is expected to grow in the market, respectively, if you invest now, you can make good money in the near future.
the right time if you want to invest now, this time the market is so bad it often goes up and down so it's not just Bitcoin that the price drops almost all the coins go down. use the opportunity now to buy as much or even when you want to invest so that in the future or in the next year the market has recovered and increased you will get big profits, especially the coins that you have have great potential.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

It seems to me that this year in this market we no longer earn profit, and we need to accept this. I am sure that in the future he will grow, but I urge you not to consider cryptocurrency in 2018

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Bitcoin at all times can be bought very well for the long term, and especially at this rate as it is now in double profitable , I think by the end of 2018 we will break the trend and go up

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:40:49 PM

Bitcoin at all times can be bought very well for the long term, and especially at this rate as it is now in double profitable , I think by the end of 2018 we will break the trend and go up
If you analyze all the information in relation to Bitcoin, the fact of the matter is that Bitcoin loses some relevance in the cryptocurrency market. Everything is bad from the price of Bitcoin to start a cryptocurrency market. But situations can be changed if Bitcoin is used as a means of payment and it will be beneficial for the entire cryptocurrency market.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

If you analyze all the information in relation to Bitcoin, the fact of the matter is that Bitcoin loses some relevance in the cryptocurrency market. Everything is bad from the price of Bitcoin to start a cryptocurrency market. But situations can be changed if Bitcoin is used as a means of payment and it will be beneficial for the entire cryptocurrency market.
In order for this plan to come true, you need to completely legalize cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin worldwide. In addition, it would be correct real recognition of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin IMF. But today this financial structure declares the negative impact of cryptocurrency on the global financial sector. And this is a problem.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

In my opinion, it is possible to manipulate Bitcoin now only if you have a lot of it, and his price will not grow as critical as in 2016 for several years.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: