Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Bithemoth Exchange - An All Encompassing Exchange Platform!  (Read 21757 times)
LuckyN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

Hi, there. I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

let's support the project together so that this project can achieve success as expected, with a long time to be used properly. Good luck will be achieved with maximum results.
UstadSoleh

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

let's support the project together so that this project can achieve success as expected, with a long time to be used properly. Good luck will be achieved with maximum results.
Yes you're right, the expected success will surely be easily achieved. If all teams have always worked hard and cooperated very well in developing his project.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Yes you're right, the expected success will surely be easily achieved. If all teams have always worked hard and cooperated very well in developing his project.
hard work and cooperation is really needed in a project because with hard work and solid teamwork in promoting the project, success will be more easily achieved.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Planton

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

hard work and cooperation is really needed in a project because with hard work and solid teamwork in promoting the project, success will be more easily achieved.
agree with you, because with all that being the key to making this project a success, if many supporters and teams lack cooperation with the compact whatsoever, this project cannot be successful I agree with you with the hard work and compactness of this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results.
Bithemoth (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

YOU! YES, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! You want to join our amazing team be a HUGE part of it? Then this announcement is for you!

Send your CV or Linkedin to pakstys@bithemoth.com and we will contact you!

It's time to make trading GREAT again!

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Bithemoth has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Bithemoth
Chuck-Byndom

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

For me, business it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

will surely be many investors who are interested by this project, since such projects currently have attracted the attention of many investors.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

More and more exchange projects emerge and with this project in the future it will definitely be able to compete with others and will attract a lot of investor interest.

I see competition getting stronger on the exchange platform. all have their own advantages, one of them is the Bithemoth platform that provides great services for its users. I'm sure this palyform can compete with other platforms.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

More and more exchange projects emerge and with this project in the future it will definitely be able to compete with others and will attract a lot of investor interest.

I see competition getting stronger on the exchange platform. all have their own advantages, one of them is the Bithemoth platform that provides great services for its users. I'm sure this palyform can compete with other platforms.
although many exchange projects have sprung up but I think this project will be able to compete with other projects and hopefully, the ICO can run smoothly.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

although many exchange projects have sprung up but I think this project will be able to compete with other projects and hopefully, the ICO can run smoothly.

as we know that the exchange project can look successful until they successfully launch their platform with full version
and of course if they hope to compete with other exchanges they must have something special like a cheaper withdrawal fee like that.
Bithemoth (OP)

Activity: 118

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

Another day, another knowledge flow! Our third definition of TRADING term! How long you guys are trading? What problems/difficulties you've faced by that time while trading?

Let us know, we are here to build strong community and solve all those problems!

It's time to make trading GREAT again!

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

the team must remain enthusiastic and optimistic that later this project will be successful there will be a lot of support flowing for this project until this project can succeed later.

limek

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

I saw there are numbers of features for this project. Is your fee fixed for all future's transaction?
raysblackwell

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

I hope people take interest and learn about the project to see the fun in it. I am very satisfied and totally agree about what you put out in the project. Wish success!
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that Bithemoth is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/bithemoth/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com! Let the right investors find your project!

Best wishes,
Tokens Marketplace
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

The excangher concept again, bro, with attractive security and features and a complete marketplace platform can be the choice of traders
Of course the competition is getting tighter on projects that have the same concept, the presence of the excanghe Bithemoth project hopefully gives a new nuance in trading digital currencies in the future. Who is able to compete with other excangher.
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

with a high spirit in developing this project, of course in the future the results that will be obtained are more satisfying and I see the spirit in the team in promoting the project, success is always for Bithemoth Exchange.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

with a high spirit in developing this project, of course in the future the results that will be obtained are more satisfying and I see the spirit in the team in promoting the project, success is always for Bithemoth Exchange.
I also saw that the team was very excited about building and promoting the project and I became convinced that in the future there would be more support for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: