Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPITFIREABC FREE WORK OFFER - I'll Volunteer...Please read  (Read 124 times)
spitfireabc (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

To: Prospective Employers/Projects/etc
From: Spitfireabc - UK based BA Honours Degree in Business
Re: Work

Hey,

I've been into PC's from the start, building, gaming, and with my business degree a solid all-round understanding of economics and business. worked as various manager positions inc. 10 years govnt. civil service (disabled benefits) work. Ran 30 PC suite and Library at local school.

Last 4 months devoted 3-4 hours daily to learning blockchain, BTC, and also a bit of Linux, Parrotsec (White hat only) Pentesting, via Nmap, etc, etc.

I just want to prove my good work ethics, and get an 'in' as a moderator or similar, considering my skillset, and excellent rapid learning ability.

Then I can refer to turning (logging) up 5 mins early and beiing an intelligent, FRIENDLY (I think this is important when working with people) teamplayer.

So to gain either a job, straight continuing from the back of the volunteering (free) week of work, or, my beginnings of an online CV, reputation. Trust IS businesss, as is reputation.

Please message me, if you have any opportunties. I always remember those who help me.

Best Regards,
Spitfire.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Can you send your CV to btcforjoe@protonmail.com?

I may have an opportunity for you, and it sounds like this will fit right up your alley in what you're offering. It's a sweat equity position, but the true potential to earn is huge. Send me your resume and contact information (Telegram, Skype, and/or WhatsApp) to my email address, and let's talk!

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

OP,you should move this thread to the "Services" forum board.This is not a project,you are offering a service.
Anyway,I appreciate that you want to work for free in order to build reputation and trust.This is very important in online business,but a lot of people underestimate that.They only care about the money.
Do you have any skills in gaming development and programming?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: