Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crypto Newsletter - Updated 13 - April]  (Read 126 times)
hoangvuthach (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Note 👉 This article is for informational purposes, market updates, and not a statement, not a FOMO note. Green hope or false moonlight is still a question mark.

📌 22 European countries set up new blockchain cooperation
A team of 22 European nations has formed a new partnership to exchange information and improve knowledge related to blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology is the focus of cooperation:
22 European countries including France, Germany, Norway, Spain and the Netherlands have signed a statement on April 10 to confirm Collaboration related to blockchain technology has been established. This relationship will be a concentrated approach among Member States for blockchain technology
In addition, European countries in this relationship can share knowledge about the technical and management and development of blockchain applications throughout Europe.

The role of the new cooperative relationship
Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Social and Economic Issues, said in the future all services will use blockchain technology. Gabriel explained that the relationship between the 22 European nations would outweigh the great ability of technological deterrence when we are used in a pandemic for the people. Otherwise, this cooperation will continue to allow international members to work together, with the aim of terminating the current implementation and matching of blockchain-related services.

Ms. Mariya Gabriel expressed her understanding of the power of platform technology: "Blockchain is a great platform for Europeans and nations to think about their systems to enhance their joy. Use and protect personal data. This helps member countries create new business organizations as well as establish new leaders for the benefit of the people, the service community and your company. " . The new collaboration is the result of a study that went on to say 11 months ago that the study's goal was to assess the potential of blockchain technology across Europe.
So far, cooperation between 22 European nations on blockchain technology is the latest move by the European Union after the observatory and the blockchain forum was launched in February. this year. Not to stop there, the EU said it would lead the effort to develop emerging technology platforms including blockchain by Fintech Laboratories in mid-2018.

📌 Bitcoin prices jumped to nearly $ 1,000 in just 60 minutes - marked a strong growth momentum has been kicked off.

Bitcoin prices have risen the most since early April, after the Bitcoin market surged nearly $ 1,000 in just one hour earlier this morning.

In a move that prompted investors to falter ahead of the slide in 2018, the BTC / USD surpassed $ 8,000 twice before resolving to $ 7,700. Prior to the growth momentum, Bitcoin traded around $ 6,800 in major exchanges.

According to expert opinion on the engine for this sudden growth is the sharks that are manipulating the Bitcoin market continues to retain the pull. In addition, the entire pre-encoding community has seen the transaction volume of Bitcoin increase ever more - $ 1.2 billion in an hour.
In addition, a trader said on Twitter, OKEx's futures contract has increased to 1,313,000 contracts, totaling about $ 131 million. Trader said this was the "biggest request" he had ever seen.

At the same time, the news that Wall Street - billionaire George Soros - announced that he would join the pre-encoding market also contributed to boosting the value of coin.

Although the head of Macro Investment Funds of Soros Fund Management Group in New York was allowed to trade, Bloomberg said on April 6 that it is unclear when the first moves will take place. out.
But analysts also noted that if Bitcoin wanted to move up to $ 8,500, it would have to be at $ 7,510 at the close of the Western exchanges.
[/size]
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

So what are you implying here?

Are you trying to prove the reason for the recent price gains? (I'm not questioning your rationale, just trying to get your intent.)

What more do you know about the European council being formed?

But analysts also noted that if Bitcoin wanted to move up to $ 8,500, it would have to be at $ 7,510 at the close of the Western exchanges.

Which analysts are you referring to?
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

I think you should move your post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0
I've found you post on wrong section in 2 times, bud. Better to read this lauda's post first, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

I think you should move your post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0
I've found you post on wrong section in 2 times, bud. Better to read this lauda's post first, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Sorry, I just learned the article and I'm not clear on the subject, I'm going to move my post
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

Sorry, I just learned the article and I'm not clear on the subject, I'm going to move my post

This sounds suspect.

For the future you'll do well by not "copy and pasting" content from other articles, blogs, or forum posts. I'm not saying you did that here, but it was the first thought that came to mind when you told me you just learned about the article and wasn't clear on the subject. Plaigerism isn't tolerated here, seriously. You'll get negative trust and worse.
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

So what are you implying here?

Are you trying to prove the reason for the recent price gains? (I'm not questioning your rationale, just trying to get your intent.)

What more do you know about the European council being formed?

What do you know about the European council being formed?
I watched it on television in the news channel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3297945.msg34420771#msg34420771
hoangvuthach (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

This sounds suspect.

For the future you'll do well by not "copy and pasting" content from other articles, blogs, or forum posts. I'm not saying you did that here, but it was the first thought that came to mind when you told me you just learned about the article and wasn't clear on the subject. Plaigerism isn't tolerated here, seriously. You'll get negative trust and worse.
I am not clear about the topic to post in the forum, I just learned to post the recent toppic .
sorry, and thanks for the reminder
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: