Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 17500 times)
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

I hope that it will not be long. This week is generally pleased! We expect a good bullish trend.
Do you think ups were a signal to the general growth? Patience is really the key to the world of crypto!
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

Patience in a bearish market is dangerous especially if you are not long on your holdings!  The down market usually affect coin prices including quality coin thereby creating panic selling pressure in the market. 
I agree. Many people and myself also are waking up everyday and we still see how price is declining everyday. So it is hard to have a positive mind and do not sell your coins when you still thinking about the real future of cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

I agree that patience is one of the mottoes of an investor should be. Because in a panic it is very difficult to do something correctly and correctly to solve. So I think that you need to invest and sell with a cold mind.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Good advice! I'm waiting for the year. And I will wait for the same if the market does not recover. Patience is very important for cryptocurrency market participants.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Patience in a bearish market is dangerous especially if you are not long on your holdings!  The down market usually affect coin prices including quality coin thereby creating panic selling pressure in the market. 
it means, patience must be conditional. we must understand when using patience or not
then we can get good profit and not stuck on peak

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

This is exactly what I have been doing all this time though I did not buy my coins because I earned from campaigns. Being patient is hard especially during dips and the times when you really needs cash.

Patience will pay us our efforts and hard work in the coming days.

Yeah I will agree.Wihout patience we are nothing to have in this kind of crypto currency.This is to test on how patience we are and example of that when after the campaign the ICO manager did not give token as our reward.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

Until tonight before bed, patience is always with me. No need to take steps that are too fast when the situation decreases, it would be better if you try to stay silent by not throwing coins for now. believe that cryptocurrency will always be fine, because the future awaits.

Indeed, we should not take any action when market not good for our position. Making long term investment makes us more comfortable and relax because we can ignoring noise movement in market.
Patience is key make success and make profits in crypto market because its early stage for market to growing more bigger

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Ofcourse it is. It will all start in that manner. If you have enough patience then it could be the most valuable key for you to have a successful investment and could give you a huge gain.

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Yes all things in this world need patients especially in investing in cryptocurrency cause the value is very unpredictable we need patients to wait until the price value goes up. Yes cryptocurrency will not disappear it is normal for one business the price value will up and down that's why patients is very important.
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:07:37 AM

That's right patients is a key to every success. And you must not panic when something goes wrong . But anyway the patient is not the most important thing. You must catch up a moment which is very risky and do what u want or you gonna lose.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:17:46 AM

Patience is one of the indispensable requisite for all crypto investors. To make the best of crypto investment, investors need to exercise patience especially when the market goes down. There is no point in panic selling because the market will recover.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

The crypto market is changing a lot and the price drop as well as the price increase cause us to worry and make wrong decisions. So patience at times i think is the key to business success.
yehezkielrevandi

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

Yeah right Patience is a key. But still sometimes I cannot hold it longer some of my tokens since I got it from airdrops and bounty I sold it when i saw the price going in the sky for sometime but in a long run some will be to the moon. Sometimes I feel regret for not holding long but still life must go on. I can hold some other coins in the meantime hmm this is my experience.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

That is definitely right. Crypto is not a game of luck but rather a game of patience and perseverance. If you want something in crypto, you have to be patient and you have to work for it. It will not come to you. Its all about right timing. Remember that crypto is very unpredictable so you have to wait for the right moment to make the right decision.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
yes you have to be patience and don't do the panic selling if the price drop, just wait for the price to get better and regularly check
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

I agree with you . Patience is a key rule in any investment . You need to relax and learn to wait

For this kind of income the best we considered is to be Patient and make yourself positive always because we can't achieve what we wanted if we felt negative on it.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216]
  Print  

Jump to: