Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the Green Days back ?  (Read 31318 times)
paramex

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

In my opinion, I hope that the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So now start feeling optimistic that this new change is here to stay.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

Maybe it will come back green because with its many catpto community disasters To observe the market you have to observe bitcoin prices because the whole market depends on us if many are using bitcoin then the market will come back
balisong

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

It is indeed green market,as the bitcoin is very bullish you should be taking profits by now because bitcoin's movements will dictate how these altcoins will do,you should know that after these green market there will some corrections,based on my technical analysis bitcoin could hit $9k to $10k mark few days from now because theres no sign of bears as of the moment,indicators shows 1-2 weeks these green will lasts.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

while this bitcoin market is back green again. rising bitcoin prices are now still small than normal. we are still waiting for how much this bitcoin price rises. we hope the value will be higher just as in the year 2017 yesterday.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

today the market is also "green", but this does not mean that tomorrow there will be no flight down. Gotta be ready. The growth is not as rapid as in December-January, may continue a little further "green" trend.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

I also hope that a steady growth has begun. After all, the fall can not last forever. And after the fall, growth always begins. I hope that now the fall is over and growth begins (maybe a couple of times we'll see a little red).
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

The market will recover for sure but a lot of people don't have the patience to wait until that happen and panic sell after that they say crypto is dead because they lose a lot of money. They certainly haven't see bear market so this can be a good experience, investment takes time and the price isn't always going up so you have to be patient and hold onto your coins.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

I hope that the trend has changed and we will see a bullish trend in the market of crypto currency and further growth  Roll Eyes
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

It is indeed green market,as the bitcoin is very bullish you should be taking profits by now because bitcoin's movements will dictate how these altcoins will do,you should know that after these green market there will some corrections,based on my technical analysis bitcoin could hit $9k to $10k mark few days from now because theres no sign of bears as of the moment,indicators shows 1-2 weeks these green will lasts.
Looking at the facts that occur today then we will be much more optimistic to face the price movement Bitcoin. The increase is already more than 1,000USD and this can be a good marker that Bitcoin will have a new price range. We should all continue to increase the use of Bitcoin as it will greatly help the development of Bitcoin. This is a thing that can not be avoided is when we start to leave Bitcoin then the price of Bitcoin will decrease. So make sure more volume transactions using Bitcoin then it will be a positive value. Provide information to others and convince them to be able to use Bitcoin.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Today is a really green day. Let's hope that this rally will continue until at the end of the month, but we cannot stop price correction on every coin. Every market has the right on it's price correction, so don't panic when you see red for the next few days, it is so normal for me.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Well I could say the green days is coming back gradually, it was so surprised I saw everything coming up with green colour since several days back, now the market is recovering, I hope it boom soon.
devnl

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

For the short term I trust it. But all my trades are tightly stop-lossed just in case...
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

It is possible but market is still a lot of risky.. I can not trust but I would like to trust Smiley
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

Now the coins are recovering but we still do not have those old golden days. In last 4 days prices had been fluctuating instead of consistent growth.
Yeah, it seems the coins are really beginning to do great actually and hoping to see some better days ahead for the altcoins. I am beginning to see smart moneys already entering the altcoin market and it is normal to always see this when the bitcoin market is a bit stable or in consolidation. However, I just hope that nothing comes to spoil the fun as we forge ahead anyway, but however it turns out, I am still very optimistic with the future.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yup after dip period now bull period has started today market is very fast in terms of growing high prices.after long wait now happy moments are coming.I am extremely happy as all of my coins are green and I am still in high margin but I would hold for long time to get my planned profit.huge investments are expected in upcoming days as a result of which prices would surge.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Yes, there was a thaw. But you need to understand that bears don't sleep, and be constantly on check. Therefore, we rejoice, but don't forget about the stop-loss and don't be greedy, this didn't lead anyone to good.

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Probably for most of the investors the green days seems to be back but what i think is that it is a normal pump not the actual one which is yet to come so just wait for the time to come.The green days will come soon and prices will surge soon to peak levels.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Actually, it's starting to rise up or back into the start. Well, seeing the greens on the market makes almost us happy. However, we should be ready whenever that the greens may turn into reds. Some factors may emerge when the panic sell because of the greens happen, it will make them worse again and again. We also don't know what are the strategy of the big investors or the whales with this green market condition. We shouldn't be so tranquil with the greens. Whatever will happen to the next, we must be ready and always have the good strategy to face and pass it.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I draw my conclusions on the basis of how quickly bitcoin grew by more than 1k.
After all, you do not need to be very smart to understand that this growth is man-made. Now imagine what money you need to have to make such a pump? So who will prevent these people from lowering the cryptos?

Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

it very good that the market recover. i thought, it's over and the value falls to zero.

therefore, I am all the more pleased that it is back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: