Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull  (Read 537 times)
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?

I think the bearish market was over. Same as past years, bitcoin and crypto start the bull market around Q2.
from my personal opinion, this year will be the same as last year too.

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?
Still in the bear market, if there is a possibility that it will reach or surpass to 10k from where it is right now for short period of time then the bull run again, but I think as of this moment it really difficult to happen because of the correction may happen every now and then.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I would not say that because there could be different reasons for sudden uptred and even more sudden uptrend like in last week ,when we has a huuge green candle , it could be just a market manipulation thus i am very cautious at this time and i am looking very closely.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

in my opinion it`s a just one of moment of Bear trend and he will be going down

we will see i was right or not some time later:)

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

Like many said, I am not really sure whether the sudden rise in the price of cryptocurrencies mean bull. In fact, it’s better to see the price rise steadily because that provides more support. Right now, there’s no support per se and it can fall hard. However, I am seeing a lot of positive and bullish news regarding cryptos so that might change. Hopefully, more people get involved in investing in the market. We are already seeing some big players getting into the cryptoworld.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

I also had a chance to think so, what I fear is, the current rising prices resulted in a drastic decline tomorrow.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Maybe it is, maybe is is not. Nobody knows. We as retail investors are at the mercy of big money. The market will go the same way that has more money. The recent Bitcoin pump was due to $1.2 billion new money flow in. That amount of money raised $1,000 in Bitcoin's price in less than an hour. We need a lot more money to pump Bitcoin up to $15,000 or more. To make this happen we need more investors participate. I do not think it is possible at this time considering how most people feel toward Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The trends are still continue dropping. If trends can correctly reflect to prices, Bitcoin would be less than $6k right now. The reason that it can maintain current prices is probably because most holders still has positive view and not sell their coins.

I think that the small investors are still doubtful about investing more money in bitcoins. Big whales existed when the prices were peaking at $20000 and those bitcoins went to new investors who came after seeing the rising prices. They must be in loss now and they will not invest more before they make profit on earlier investment.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Yes when market trends are upward and sentiments are positive it is called bullish. It may be sudden or slowly.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

A sudden rise doesn't mean anything right now because of the fork.

It may correct itself thereafter. It always happens anyway. We just have to "bear" with it.

Sorry for the pun Smiley HAHA
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

It just entered the market a big player, not all were ready for this rise, many punished bitcoin who stood in the margin with the shoulder and without a stop
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

It just entered the market a big player, not all were ready for this rise, many punished bitcoin who stood in the margin with the shoulder and without a stop

Most people thought that bitcoin was gonna touch less than five thousand dollars, i am glad that it didnt happened, otherwise, there was gonna be a huge chaos because of that.

We are bullish again, but this is not good enough, if bitcoin gets back to $10k, the bullish trend will be huge.

Hello
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

I'm all for it. Bitcoin and Ethereum primarily deserve more than what they are currently valued at. The only thing now that worries me is the cause for the sudden rise. Could it be possible that the market is indeed being manipulated? Aside from that, i completely agree with the much needed surge in price because crypto is here to change the world. It is worth so much more than it is currently worth today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

Most people thought that bitcoin was gonna touch less than five thousand dollars, i am glad that it didnt happened, otherwise, there was gonna be a huge chaos because of that.

We are bullish again, but this is not good enough, if bitcoin gets back to $10k, the bullish trend will be huge.

Still neither bullish nor bear market at this moment. Bitcoin is still undergoing to test there is still no strong support that can indicate for the bullish trend while it's​ price is not declining which can't be classified as bear market. We can see the actual condition of this market once support established.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

I think there are several factors for cryptomarket, which indicate the beginning of the bullish trend:
Statistics for the past years, starting in 2011: the month of March - the worst month for bitcoin, starting from April there is always a rise in the market.
News about the participation in the trading of companies or funds related to the surnames of the three most famous billionaires: Soros, Rockefellers and Rothschilds.
The end of tax payments in the US in the next 2 days.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

I think the market is recovering. Now all prices will grow gradually. And I think prices will not fall this year (I really hope so).
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

I think so. Maybe it's necessary to wait a week for confirmation, but now with 90% probability I can say that the bull market started
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Not necessarily this bump may be, a bull trap, a stabilization around current market valuation or the beginning of a new bull cycle. We need more time to actually asses the recent green candles
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

I think the game is still being played by some organization and soon there will be a sudden fall again
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

It was a massive jump on April 12th (almost 1K in a few hours), so I was concerned with whale manipulation ... but seeing as the price has remained somewhat steady and slowly rising in the past 3 days I am hoping this will mean crypto is recovering. I won't call it bull ... yet ... will wait to see how this week turns out to be.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

I think it is the sign of a bull market because  it been a while since we saw a green one. I believe it will continue and the bull are already testing every resistance slowly and steady.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: