Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudden Rise up mean Bull  (Read 537 times)
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

Bull in crypto is like a trend and normal. Well, it is so sad when seeing this very volatile market. But, this is crypto, we cannot control it. Many people around the world hold the coins and influence the coins every time.
When the price is very high in rising, many people sell theirs and then the market will drop down. That's the cycle of the crypto every time.
kunis0727

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

It's been a depressing week. All the coins value were down! I hope that it will change from now on. I want to see some green guys.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

I think that the market finally passed the fall and returned to sustainable growth. Kriptonok will be unstable for about 3-6 months, after which the cost of bitcoin, and then all other coins will begin to grow dramatically in the fourth quarter of 2018.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Let's take a look on when OP asked this question.

Bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins are also down so it's not yet the sign of the bull market. A sudden rise would clearly be seen if the whole market was fully recovered with a rise on it. And everyone's prediction that it can be the sign of the bull when bitcoin hits $10,000.
A sudden rise may just be a group of traders that speculate it is the right time to buy or it may just be a single entity that loads up but it doesn't mean it would be the beginning of a bull run. One of the signs that there would be an incoming bull run if the volume is building up and if it would cross the single thousand digits in which case it wouldn't go back to the single thousand digits again and many would wish buying when it was cheaper. As of now, the market is down and the case may be is that some whales are shorting because they want to load up for the incoming bull run.

It's been a depressing week. All the coins value were down! I hope that it will change from now on. I want to see some green guys.

It is depressing to see my portfolio being bloody but what can we do, the market does what it does so we need to plan ahead of time what to do in case the price reach something whether it will go up or down. We just have to strive hard to maybe become a whale someday.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

Yes, that's right. The market can suddenly rise up so high and then drop down.
This is likely the normal cycle or volatile condition of the crypto. But, if we can utilize this situation, we may be able to make more profits. Buy when the dropped price and sell when high.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

We all experienced a sudden rise in the whole market. is it mark of bull market ? whats your opinions ?
When does it happen that the rise become sudden?are you ok?

And it doesnt mean that when rise happens it will be a bullrun,in this fQ1 alone we have experienced lots of growth but we didnt taste a bull market.that means its not worth the expectations with this rises
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

every market happen this because every market have up and downs so some time market will down and some time market will up 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: