Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit 25k by the end of this Year?  (Read 709 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

Some renowned Analyst has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has pumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

We will reach to the Moon!

Have faith.
Well this might be true but we should be dependent on it since no predictions in crypto are accurate.
Technical analysis or whatever it is, it does not rely on crypto because crypto acts on news and events in the present and depends on the supply and demand. I do think that BTC will cross $20k by the end of this year. It has been long since the BTC decline and yesterday was a great pump in the crypto market which made almost all the potential coins green. This might be the beginning of the great pump of 2018.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has pumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.
I am also hoping that it will hit $25k by this year,and that was an great bump in the cryotocurrency market and now it looks like the market is stable at the current value,I hope more investors will come after this bump and it can help the price to increase steadily.
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

I didn't doubt that bitcoin would reach 25,000 dollars this year. I believe that its price will be much higher by the end of this year  Smiley

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Have faith.

Some renowned ? Who?  Tongue

Anyway, I am not sure about whom you talking but that guy seems way to confident about the whole situation. Well we can expect some good jumps right away and we still need to analyse the system after tax period ends in US. I mean that will be real period when people need to be stable, if they dont then obviously everything is going to be screwed. These speculators are dumb assess and they have no idea about what they are talking.

The reality is, course BTC-path can change at anytime and you will never know what might be changing it. We can hope that it should go above 25K but lets not be too too excited about it.
jim.talukder (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

Have faith.

Some renowned ? Who?  Tongue

Anyway, I am not sure about whom you talking but that guy seems way to confident about the whole situation. Well we can expect some good jumps right away and we still need to analyse the system after tax period ends in US. I mean that will be real period when people need to be stable, if they dont then obviously everything is going to be screwed. These speculators are dumb assess and they have no idea about what they are talking.

The reality is, course BTC-path can change at anytime and you will never know what might be changing it. We can hope that it should go above 25K but lets not be too too excited about it.

It has been said by Crypto Bull Tom Lee
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

I think Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the middle of this year. And I expect to reach $ 25,000 by the end of the year based on historical price trends and crypto-related announcements by big companies.
That's my prediction.
Fujimoto134

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

if Bitcoin could rise 1k in 1 hour as yesterday. i think it can hit 25k by the end of this year.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

The forecast of $25,000 is a reasonable price. Just now I saw one person predicting that bitcoin will reach $40,000 in 2018. His predictions I think are impossible to achieve, and $25,000 may be a more reasonable than $40,000 in 2018,it is more likely to reach the price.

jim.talukder (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable. Do not trust "experts", none of them is able to make an accurate prediction for a few months ahead. The latest rise may be another bull trap... or may be not. I would like to see breaking $13k first.
Yes, you are right! but it will come down more and once it reaches to its least value it will jump so hard as the bigger whales are waiting for that to happen.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

I think Bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the middle of this year. And I expect to reach $ 25,000 by the end of the year based on historical price trends and crypto-related announcements by big companies.
That's my prediction.
I hate prediction because bitcoin price was unpredictable since bitcoin launch in the market it is increasing and increasing the price so in that situation we have a reference from the past price movement and until now. If you look very well the price movement is creating a pattern that every year at the same movement. In that way, I believed that bitcoin will price increases more in the last quarter of the year and now it was just a beginning in bitcoin raising up.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Astronomical predictions of the bitcoin course have long become commonplace. However, what seemed unrealizable a year ago, now is considered a long-gone stage. No more than six months ago, in June, many laughed at the forecast of the cost of bitcoin by the end of the year at $ 5,000, and almost no one believed in $ 10,000. Today these same people dream of getting a time machine to buy bitcoins at such a price.
Current price predictions have increased by an order of magnitude, but who can guarantee that they will not repeat the fate of the previous ones?
The CBOE Chicago Option Exchange became the first major financial institution to launch the bitcoin futures trade. The exchange demonstrated a rapid growth in demand from institutional investors and retail traders. And on December 18 it was joined by CME - the world's largest commodity futures exchange. Today, the market capitalization of bitcoin exceeds $ 300 billion. When bitcoin costs $ 60,000, its market capitalization will exceed $ 1 trillion. Analysts, including Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong, have repeatedly stressed that about $ 10 billion in institutional money is waiting for investment in bitcoin. But the daily trading volume in the global market of bitcoins already amounts to more than 16 billion US dollars. In order for the bitcoin price to reach $ 60,000, small and large investors will need to invest several hundred billion dollars in the next few months in the crypto currency. Now it looks disconnected from reality, but the year 2017 has already convinced many that there is nothing impossible for bitcoins.
_Apollon_

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

The price of bitcoins is unpredictable by any experts.
Just need to believe based on the experience of the past.
I think we'll see x 10 by the end of the year.
jim.talukder (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable and volatile. Anway, the whole cryptocurrency market has been rising in the last 24 hours. I hope that this positive market trend will be continued and not just a jump. However, I am quite confident that Bitcoin price will hit above 15k by the end of this year.

Yes, I agree with you. I also believe in that bitcoin is in the correction now once it is done with it, it's price will be sky high.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

Bitcoin price is unpredictable. Do not trust "experts", none of them is able to make an accurate prediction for a few months ahead. The latest rise may be another bull trap... or may be not. I would like to see breaking $13k first.

I support the person. You can not make an exact breakthrough on anything, you can only assume
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

Crypto Bull Tom Lee has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.
not 25k but morethan that for me bitcoin price will be 50k$ for this year we need to wait that will be the key. bitcoin will keep the crowd more noisy and it will increase the number of member in our cryptosociety.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.
This is not that impossible since we are all aware that bitcoin price soars annually without fail, and if last December it has reached almost 20k then it is not impossible to hit 25K in the upcoming months. However, there will always be ups and downs all throughout the year and please expect for a huge dump before the price goes rocket once again... dips were caused by money makers who obviously wants to grab a bag of bitcoins before it reaches an ATH. As you grow older, son, you wouldn't listen to forecasts anymore... you'll rather listen to your thoughts than to some popular misfit who obviously have positioned himself before spreading some good news. Trust your instinct and you'll never be sorry. PS: 25k is kinda cheap compared to McAfee's forecast, and he'll eat his dick if it doesn't happen.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Theoretically speaking I believe it will be $400k since if you look at the graph of bitcoin, it grows exponentially. But since there are also factors to be consider and not just simply its graph, still, the price will be over $25k.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

Actually who knows? Prediction of crypto currency value is more hard than any other prediction. The main reason is the price flactuate more than we can except.
At the end of the year, I think the value will be yours assumption that is it will be around 20k$. This year started with 20k$ also.
Bitcoin has reached to 8k$ at this current pick. I think the value will reach to 15k$ with this pick. Let's see what time has for us in future.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Have faith.

Its not that easy to trust and have faith in this crypto world. Just look at the market where it was yesterday and where it is today! Unless and until the investment is uniform throughout the year we cant see any good results by the end of year. However, with few past analysis it does occur to me that whenever its year end then the prices for the crypto automatically rises to some good heights. If that one is considered and the prices are noted for the current time then yeah it could be possible to reach those prices and earn huge royalty.
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

I hope the best for the future. Cos i take all my money to invest in bitcoin and if it happens it hit 25k by the end of this year. It will pay me a lot. I will be glad..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: