Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will hit 25k by the end of this Year?  (Read 710 times)
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

Yes, at present bitcoin prices have rebounded and green is back, right now while bitcoin is just beginning to recover I recommend investing now because current prices are still cheap, and keep it a while The higher the price, the better. Bitcoin is starting to show it will be the most valuable and most popular currency in the world, I hope the bitcoin end of 2018 will reach 25000 USD and thrive in the future.
RoolBi

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

This is very likely. As the stock market is being taxed so high, the trend is that people will move to the bitocin market, and furthermore the blockchain technology is being used in practice, which will make the push. The price of BTC goes up.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Crypto Bull Tom Lee has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

We will reach to the Moon!

Have faith.
That moment was a great joy for all the hodlers as theh were waiting for this moment a long ago and after they have seen the crypto bloodbath.I am very optimistic about bitcoins growth and beleives that the prices will reach almost $20k-$25k by year end or it can be more. Just have faith in it and give it time and it will show you what it is capable of.
erwin_ibrahim

Activity: 472

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

I think it's happy news this year that I want, and hopefully it becomes a reality let's pray for it may come true amen..
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 11:14:01 AM by neoandtrinity

Yes, I agree. You never know the bitcoin price can go anywhere, the price can go to the moon .
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I’m still being very pessimistic about the sudden increase in just a few hours, or maybe I was traumatized of how much Bitcoin dropped since it hit the $20k mark last year. But I still expect the unexpected though and believe that in time if Bitcoin will drop back to some $5k drop price, it will still recover and bounce back for sure just like what happened over the years.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.

Dont need to have the faith as it will surely hit.
30K will be the minimum amount to have with bitcoin price this year
it will or can reach the 60.000 USD by 2018 if we will be right on the graph
with the 5 BITCOIN i hope to get at the top like 100.000 USD and ill be so happy
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

No doubt. Yesterday it was rise a lot in few hours.and when the big whale are in action price will all time high. So surely it will hit 25k at the end of year.
imlosser

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

obviously right .bitcoin in this week up in market.from my opinion bitcoin drop every year first some month.i think this time to invest for bitcoin.and every last of year bitcoin go to moon.so i think bitcoin very easily Will be  hit 25k end of the year.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

nothing is impossible in the world of crypto, it may be the end of this year bitcoin will touch 25k. But if the bitcoin in this time can touch 10k, I think that's not a bad thing. I just think realistically.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Have faith.

I just wish that the universe hears yours and Tom Lee's voice then grant us 25K prices for bitcoins by the end of this year because that would surely be an awesome thing to happen for all of us crypto enthusiasts in this industry. That speculation happening will then make another good number of crypto millionaires being featured in the news again. Because clearly, bitcoins will also drag along with it all the altcoins that are currently present on that moment. The only thing is that it is quite impossible to happen. But still, there is a possibility, nothing wrong with being positive right? LOL.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

It has probability to increase bitcoin price hit $25000 By the end of this year. I see the green signal that Ethereum price hits upon $500 and bitcoin prices hits $8200
jim.talukder (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

Have faith.

I just wish that the universe hears yours and Tom Lee's voice then grant us 25K prices for bitcoins by the end of this year because that would surely be an awesome thing to happen for all of us crypto enthusiasts in this industry. That speculation happening will then make another good number of crypto millionaires being featured in the news again. Because clearly, bitcoins will also drag along with it all the altcoins that are currently present on that moment. The only thing is that it is quite impossible to happen. But still, there is a possibility, nothing wrong with being positive right? LOL.
Exactly why not share the positive vibes? At the end nothing is impossible! isn't it?
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

They are doing this to spread some good news and to counter the FUD's that have spread in the internet.

This is just a prediction. Maybe it can hit it or maybe it cannot. One thing is for sure at this moment, bitcoin's price will increase compare to its price at this moment. My personal prediction is to reach its previous ATH which is 35k$ again or it can be higher by the end of the year 2018.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
Merited by vivland (20)

Have faith.
Maybe it gonna reach how I wish it should be reach at that price if that will going to happen I'm one of the luckiesst

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

The news about that yesterday is out from ccn as per the news the bitcoin price is going to 25k before end of 2018 and 250000k in 2022, the market is going up now the bitcoin was jump from 6500$ to 8100$ i thinks the bitcoins going to hit all time high.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

Have faith.
Hopefully it gonna reach 25k this year how I wish so that I gonna buy my dream brand new year in the near future
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

Have faith.

Hope that will happen. After suffering in a few months drop, its better good news comes out. If investor like soros, rockefeller and rotchild entering their funds in cryptmarket, i am believe that bitcoin price rising to $25000 could be happen and others coin will follow increasing their price

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

Today's price of the bitcoin is already $8000 plus and I think it will increase more the price of this coin and if that happen you will make more money. I believe they have big chances the price become $25,000 before end of this year 2018 and if that happen they will get profit. My expectation before the price become $50,000 but now I need to lower it because the price decrease.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Have faith.
Hopefully it gonna reach 25k this year how I wish so that I gonna buy my dream brand new year in the near future
I think your dream will come true. By the end of 2017 bitcoin had reached the milestone of nearly 20K. So this year it can reach the 25k mark is easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: