Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced  (Read 136449 times)
RNOVAKOSKY

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:27:40 AM

I am with new node to help the quick sync wallets for all

If you are in trouble to sync, add it in your file paccoin.conf and restart your wallet:

(on windows the default path: %APPDATA%\paccoin\)

addnode=walletbr.ddns.net

Is possible to do download snapshot of paccoin blockchain here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331394.msg19657960#msg19657960

The wallet use port TCP 8112 to P2P, so remember about your firewall to open it.

Roberto Novakosky
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gphx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

What can be done is the launch of a new coin paccoin that will have to be exchanged for the old currency this was done with espers, with insane among others then could be done with paccoin

Longtime hodlers of Paccoins waking up one day to find they missed a swap and their coins are worthless is not conducive to the reputation of a currency.

If you're going to do that at least be honest that it has nothing to do with the good of the currency and everything to do with burning other people's coins while they aren't looking so yours go up.

FYI: Paccoin was already pumped and you're missing the dumping.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 01:07:40 AM

Where is everyone that were here pumping Pac coin? It seems they have disappeared and no reply to my post about getting this coin to where it needs to be so I guess it was all just talk and no action. Lucky for me I never really put much into this as I used profits from other staking coins to invest a little in here. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kashmiri_guy

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

hello friends
I was out of station
Hope u r fine
All I want to say invite invite invite
People really showing interest in buying paccoins
We have approx 1 million doge orders in buying section
All you need to do is buy hold and start staking
 We can easily reach to our all of dreams which we have
But onto 1 condition
That is
Work hard and invite people
Think of yourself what you are doing
As we know
If we will 100 million paccoins that can buyed from some bucks
So Donna wait for other person
Continue yourself for buying coins
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:14:05 AM

Patience, it's like poker, just sitting on your hands and staking this coin, it will be al least 1 satoshi, hopefully more.

prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

Patience, it's like poker, just sitting on your hands and staking this coin, it will be al least 1 satoshi, hopefully more.

Mooncoin 222,072,991,847 coins before were cheap. Now cost 4 Satoshi.
dreammaster80

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

im wondering if i should invest in this coin.the fact that the dev is not active gives me reason for concern.thats whats holding me.any suggestions?
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 12:27:34 AM

Mooncoin 222,072,991,847 coins before were cheap. Now cost 4 Satoshi.

You can't compare this coin with Mooncoin my friend as they are completely different, yes the coin supply might be around the same but the difference is that Mooncoin has an active dev working unlike this coin. Also Mooncoin can be traded on Nova with other different coins, again this coin doesn't have that so of course Mooncoin gets more attention. Like I said if this coin wants to go up in value it needs an active dev and more marketing as it's got nothing right now. Also I just see a lot of newbies posting here and no old members which makes me think no one is really interested in this coin any more.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kashmiri_guy

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

hello
Why should you buy hold and invite paccoin?
The answer is
You will not see any coin in the market undervalue like paccoin is
You can buy more than 25000 paccoins only from single doge coin,
It means we loose almost nothing if we buy some hundred millions of paccoin ,
This is a better chance I think so,
We know buying other altcoins are costlier and we have lot of risks there
But if we. Get correct kick here
There is nod doubt of being a millionaire
Only what we have to do is invite our colleagues friends relatives to buy and hold this coin
As people are buying a good amount of paccoin daily,
It was totally fail coin ,if it might have value 1 satoshi ,because it has very large supply
But what is good for us is we can reach the target easily
Only w need to do is buy hold and invite
Think if we do the process for only 1 year ,that everybody reading my article will  invite only 5 perons in 1 month and those will do the same ,for 1 year
I damn sure there will be low supply and huge demand then.
This is itself amazing because being undervalue to such extent and still working very good ,it means coins had long life
Because nothing can be worst like the paccoin have,
Any other coin might have dead ,if that will reach to such position
It means paccoin had something that it's still live and working
So work hard and reach the target
frankbuse

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

Hi guys, Just joined and want to open a Wallet.
Which should I download and what is the easiest way to convert my litecoin for paccoin?

Thanks upfront
JRolim

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Just bought lots of pacs today, another dreamer/believer here!  Grin Tongue
Octillion

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

Hi guys, Just joined and want to open a Wallet.
Which should I download and what is the easiest way to convert my litecoin for paccoin?

Thanks upfront
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=PAC_LTC
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:32:22 PM

hello
Why should you buy hold and invite paccoin?
The answer is
You will not see any coin in the market undervalue like paccoin is
You can buy more than 25000 paccoins only from single doge coin,
It means we loose almost nothing if we buy some hundred millions of paccoin ,
This is a better chance I think so,
We know buying other altcoins are costlier and we have lot of risks there
But if we. Get correct kick here
There is nod doubt of being a millionaire
Only what we have to do is invite our colleagues friends relatives to buy and hold this coin
As people are buying a good amount of paccoin daily,
It was totally fail coin ,if it might have value 1 satoshi ,because it has very large supply
But what is good for us is we can reach the target easily
Only w need to do is buy hold and invite
Think if we do the process for only 1 year ,that everybody reading my article will  invite only 5 perons in 1 month and those will do the same ,for 1 year
I damn sure there will be low supply and huge demand then.
This is itself amazing because being undervalue to such extent and still working very good ,it means coins had long life
Because nothing can be worst like the paccoin have,
Any other coin might have dead ,if that will reach to such position
It means paccoin had something that it's still live and working
So work hard and reach the target

Yes I agree that the risks are low buying PAC coin however people want to see what this coin has going for it? and the answer right now is nothing. More work needs to go into developments and first PAC coin needs an active dev which will give people more confidence to invest in the coin. Right now all we have here is people telling other people to buy the coin which isn't much when compared to other undervalued coins.

TheDR

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

Wow since I started my half baked thought experiments activity has actually picked up. I been pre occupied lately with marriage and my Elastic xel coins becoming fungible. But I am finally almost ready to start helping the development of this community with some of my recent huge windfall. I know we can make this coin usefull in a poly coin virtual machine. The fast growth from staking is actually potentially helpful in a future market with other coins of which supply is limited.
Kashmiri_guy

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

Great friend
Start and do what you can do best for the coin
We are with uuu
JRolim

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

/o/    Grin
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 11:46:51 PM

Wow since I started my half baked thought experiments activity has actually picked up. I been pre occupied lately with marriage and my Elastic xel coins becoming fungible. But I am finally almost ready to start helping the development of this community with some of my recent huge windfall. I know we can make this coin usefull in a poly coin virtual machine. The fast growth from staking is actually potentially helpful in a future market with other coins of which supply is limited.

Well if we can get a few more people on here to help work on developments then I can see this coin doing very well in the future. Like I have been saying for a while now PAC coin needs something to help it grow. Once developments start then we can start promotions and really get this coin heading in the right direction.

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:44:37 AM

Where is the coin developer? Does he answer at all? You understand that the coin was moving, you need the developer to develop the coin!
--------

Well if we can get a few more people on here to help work on developments then I can see this coin doing very well in the future. Like I have been saying for a while now PAC coin needs something to help it grow. Once developments start then we can start promotions and really get this coin heading in the right direction.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:24:11 PM

Where is the coin developer? Does he answer at all? You understand that the coin was moving, you need the developer to develop the coin!
--------

I don't believe the dev is around anymore and that is why I have been saying for a couple of weeks now we need a dev team to help get this coin going again. I understand what you are saying and that is my main concern about PAC coin but no one seems to answer my concerns.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:05:16 PM

Bong. I'm in. 15 million Paccoins bought @ 900 doge's.

What comes to mind is i can call myself a millionaire without being lying now :-)

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: