Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 STEPS FOR BEGINNER IN COIN TRADING  (Read 194 times)
Owen7021990 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

As Coin trading or cryptocurrency trading is potential and a new aspect of finance, this thread will show you 5 easy steps to start your coin trading.

1.Where to buy Bitcoin
There are many Bitcoin Exchange and each has its own pros and cons.  Bitcoin price is also different for each exchange depending on its traders as well as the number of coin their traders holding and want to hold. Therefore, choose the cheapest Bitcoin price to buy.

2. Which Coin to buy
Go to coinmarketcap.com - A market capitalization site, and look up for information of the Coin you want to buy, such as  Market Identifier Code, price chart in observation, quantity, transactional volume in 24h or 1 week, ...
There are about 700 Coins to choose. Therefore, think twice before putting your bet in one or else you will lose it all.

3. Which Exchange to trade
One coin can be listed on various Exchange. Priority Exchange that has a high reputation, many strong Coin listed and high trading volume. Also, You can buy from one and sell in another. Here is what I recommend: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Kucoin ...

4. Which price to buy at and How many
The art of trading is to buy as lowest as possible. Go for the cheapest and If you can’t, them simply looking for others or trade back to cash.

5.Which price to sell at and How many
Predictions and technical analysis are what you need to know which sell price would bring the most profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

As Coin trading or cryptocurrency trading is potential and a new aspect of finance, this thread will show you 5 easy steps to start your coin trading.

1.Where to buy Bitcoin
There are many Bitcoin Exchange and each has its own pros and cons.  Bitcoin price is also different for each exchange depending on its traders as well as the number of coin their traders holding and want to hold. Therefore, choose the cheapest Bitcoin price to buy.

2. Which Coin to buy
Go to coinmarketcap.com - A market capitalization site, and look up for information of the Coin you want to buy, such as  Market Identifier Code, price chart in observation, quantity, transactional volume in 24h or 1 week, ...
There are about 700 Coins to choose. Therefore, think twice before putting your bet in one or else you will lose it all.

One coin can be listed on various Exchange. Priority Exchange that has a high reputation, many strong Coin listed and high trading volume. Also, You can buy from one and sell in another. Here is what I recommend: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Kucoin ...

The art of trading is to buy as lowest as possible. Go for the cheapest and If you can’t, them simply looking for others or trade back to cash.

Predictions and technical analysis are what you need to know which sell price would bring the most profit.

From the number two option out of five i think you should not give more credits to coinmarketcap regarding their issues on manipulation. Bittrex is not for new traders Binance is new starters must also stick eith trend topics to be updated briefly and only give interest to legit and reputable sites.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

Nowadays, some people does not believe in beginners guide, they used to believe on their own tactics and analyzation. This kind of people does not know what they are going, they invest a lot of money. They do not know what will be the possible to happen. They just seek to earn, but did not analyze what will gonna happen.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

Thats good list up there however we need more than that to get started with the trading. I mean trading is such serious thing and you also need to teach people that how it is done when they are in the field and making the trades or having one open already!

These are prerequisite of the trading and how to get started really. When you enter the market one can get really confused with the volatility of the coins and how they behave with huge volumes going up and down. I would suggest one point from my side and that says "Dont be greedy while trading". If you have gotten the few % of profits then just leave the trade immediately and if you are in loss then close the trade with lowest possible loss.

As matter of fact rest of the points are good one from your side!
Owen7021990 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

From the number two option out of five i think you should not give more credits to coinmarketcap regarding their issues on manipulation. Bittrex is not for new traders Binance is new starters must also stick eith trend topics to be updated briefly and only give interest to legit and reputable sites.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Nowadays, some people does not believe in beginners guide, they used to believe on their own tactics and analyzation. This kind of people does not know what they are going, they invest a lot of money. They do not know what will be the possible to happen. They just seek to earn, but did not analyze what will gonna happen.
Yes i will agree with your opinion that some new investor have their own speculation and tactics prediction based own her belief and opinion so that  as result loses her money  done  to be mistake , on other hand, some person really like to invest bitcoin because they hype from their price but din't know the risk condition behind of it ,learning is important tool to know the basic concept of trading before would you like to wish from the start,,
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

Nice!
Very informative!

hope to see more in future.
Keep it up!

Thanks a lot~
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

I think it is a simple information. what we need is how we can get a satisfactory result in doing Trading. For me there is the easiest thing we can learn that we must be able to do trading continuously because by doing so then we will get experience very important for our activity in doing Trading. Trading should continue to be tried and if we lose then we must keep trying. Because with experience then we will be able to make good decisions in the future, we will learn to do analysis and we will get skills that are very useful for us next. This is a basic thing for a beginner to do trading, understand it and I am sure we will be able to achieve success.

Failure is a lesson because with failure then we will be able to achieve success in doing Trading !! .
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

Nice ans useful information shared in the post, i would like to add few more useful information to this thread for point 2 you can visit this site too https://onchainfx.com. onchainfx gives easy historical data of to 66 listed coins in 1 day, 7 days,30days, 90days & 1 year. this site gives easy information of ATH value w.r.t to days and ROIs till date. For point 4 & 5 i would like to add don't always try to buy cheapest coins if you don't know much about their project. This is the big mistake i have done when i entered into crypto trading and my funds are still struck. Always go with trend because trend is the biggest key to success in crypto trading. When you feel you are making profit with your investment around 10X 20X just sell and take your profit don't get greedy and wait for further rise to minimise your loss as crypto markets are volatile.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin
bitcoin price on different exchanges is pretty much the same at all times, small differences are normal since they are not directly normal. if you found a big difference it means there is something wrong with one or both exchanges!
the thing you need to check is the fees these exchanges charge for fiat deposit and withdrawals and bitcoin withdrawals.

2. Which Coin to buy
there are about 1500 coins listed on coinmarketcap.com!
and it is not a place to go to choose which coin to buy, that doesn't give you any information for that.

basically the same as thing as 1. you need to check their fees and trustworthiness. most exchanges like bittrex are scams.

repetition of 2!

I'd argue that technical analysis doesn't work at all when it comes to altcoins. what you need to learn is how to spot pumps when you want to trade altcoins.

Only Bitcoin
Rydereee12

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

The basics but important. Thanks!
Owen7021990 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

The basics but important. Thanks!
Smiley Smiley
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

this is a good suggestion. This information can provide additional knowledge of science for a beginner in trading. Next try to participate in trading, as well as learn to find experience. As a beginner you should never be afraid to fail, keep trying and trying to achieve success. The most important thing is to be patient, every thing is done there will be results, especially in trading a lot of risks to be faced
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

I am a bit add, about being a trader must be able to control his emotions in terms of not easily panicked and believe in his own analysis, because sometimes our predictions are correct and the market runs not in accordance with our predictions when it is just a matter of time until the price becomes as we have predicted
trader must be patient in every trade
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

Your points are useful and will help the beginners as guide for trading and avoid mistakes but i would like to add on some more relevant points for trading which you have outlooked like do full research about the particular coin in which you want to invest and keep an eye over it's growth. Gain knowledge and experience side by side learning from your past mistakes trying to avoid them. Control your emotions like don't get easily panic and stay calm in dump situations also. Have patience and big heart in this market which will help you a lot to gain profits.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
NatalieMartinez7373

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

To have successful deals, there are many ways. We can learn from our predecessors, experienced people, who really want to help us. If not, then only the failure of their own transactions to add more knowledge, experience in the transaction, to be able to have a transaction as expected.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

Nice!
Very informative!

hope to see more in future.
Keep it up!

Thanks a lot~
Yes they are nice information for beginners and should be taken into account before investing in crypto. Among all the mentioned, it feel that the second is most important.

Selecting the right kind of coin in the crypto market is the hard job and the first step towards attaining financial edge over all those how invest without any crypto evaluation and this leads to risk in the investment which is a reason why people sell their coins due to panic. If you are holding the right coin, you will feel free of worries about the fluctuation in the price and can hold your coins for long.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

1.Where to buy Bitcoin

2. Which Coin to buy

I believe that choosing a coin to invest is the most important thing to decide because not all the cryptocurrency in the market does have the potential to grow because they have different platforms.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

I want to add one thing, never forget to use stop loss whenever buy anycoin. Because this mistake will bring to loss much money, this case is my personal experienced in trading activity, i idid not use stop loss and i can not handle all open potition so the price keep down and down and finally iam loss much money.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: