Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.
it is true what you convey patience and confidence is the main capital in investing with bitcoin hold for some time and take advantage of the opportunities that exist for profit

But everyone can not control their panic, and ultimately keeps prices down, even though this is unlike at the end of the year, at least Bitcoin still remains consistent with prices in all markets.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

Market will become normal within a very shorty time i believe.

Kethek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

in recent days the crypto market has been steadily declining as to what is really going on and the cause of the crypto market downturn, which I clearly hope the green market returns and recovers Embarrassed
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

The whole essence of today's decline in the market is led to the fact that it would force people to sell their assets at a lower price, in all the chats I observed information about rapid spring growth, but instead of growth we see a fall, its purpose is to tear out crypto currency at cheap prices from weak pens. So I agree, you just need to forget about the crypto currency for a while and everything will be fine.

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

look you can see today the market is more degraded than at the time of your post..  but we dont know when the price will come back Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

Why do you say the market is degrading when everything is in the green today?

Maybe because the coins he holds are bleeding, that's why he says it degrading. Just my interpretation tho. Lol

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Gigafart

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

it is not lost until you sell  Undecided
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

still a lot of time do not rush triggered with current prices, the market will continue to grow as long as there are buyers. not a degrading reason, i didn't think so
Aleksablack

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

Currently, the market is really not stable, its fluctuations are influenced by many factors, it is becoming more difficult to analyze it, be careful when making important decisions
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.
Market is still not ready to get bearish. Some said that consensus might improve it while some argued that The month of may might rectify it but I think its all whale play going around and its absolutely nothing you or me can do about it. Market is in downtrend and a very big captivated downtrend which will be very difficult to break. Every week after a new high when we think that bearish phase is over the charts show another downfall coming soon. So the situation is really not improving all we could do is hope at this time and nothing more than that.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

Staying calm is the best thing to do since this is what it feels in investing in a certain business especially for bitcoin. History repeats itself, this is also happened for the previous years and we have to remain faithful on the holdings that we have. It may be down right now, but who knows in the next months it will boom again. Nobody can predict that situation and status of the market for the next weeks, months or years, we just have to remain optimistic on what we have.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Yup, you are absolutely right op, the prices really are just playing with us, I think that this
is an act of price manipulation. although I am not that sure but I have a gut feeling that this
is what really is happening right now. So do not sell, do not let the whales win and give them
what we have.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

Yup, you are absolutely right op, the prices really are just playing with us, I think that this
is an act of price manipulation. although I am not that sure but I have a gut feeling that this
is what really is happening right now. So do not sell, do not let the whales win and give them
what we have.
I agree, we do not panic with such circumstances. falling prices is a natural thing. the key we must be sure that the price will rise again. because where there is a decrease in the exact price after which there will be an increase in price.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

Indeed, the market is very unstable now the main thing is not to panic, but to treat calmly to a long fall and not to rush to sell their coins, for a long fall comes the long-awaited growth.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

If market is red it doesn't mean the market is degrading. It is a way of forces of demand and supply at work and at appropriate time the market will settle.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

undefined field market. the price may be will be less one for the adjust of the price of the fine currency field market, the following new possible can continue to the last year 2018
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

yes you are right now the bitcoin prices that exist in the exchange has begun to lower the selling price, I hope you can take advantage of the opportunity when the cheap price to buy as much coin as you can.

maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

By imposing bans on bitcoins, the state only causes inconvenience to the owners of the crypto currency. Bitcoin was banned in many small states, particularly in Ecuador, Afghanistan, Morocco, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Bolivia, but the prohibitions did not bring any results. At the same time, in large states, such as the United States and the European Union countries, they do not even plan to prohibit crypto currency.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Market prices are now dropping back down after the increase in price last week and I cannot say that I am surprised that it is turning out this way. it looked a lot like a pump was what was happening and after a pump what comes after is the dump which means a drop in prices, but fear not, it will recover
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

The market is often in a situation where it is either inexorable and suddenly declining and therefore we have to panic and these panic attacks cause money loss and we think that we have to observe and act accordingly for the emotional approach to the market. Very big losses in this market are huge gains It can receive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: