Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
Phlaser

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

The panic sell is one major thing that affects the market more. Only wished investors can really understand the market itself and not be easily swayed by negative folks out there. Look forward to the market recovery soon enough.

The market is often in a situation where it is either inexorable and suddenly declining and therefore we have to panic and these panic attacks cause money loss and we think that we have to observe and act accordingly for the emotional approach to the market. Very big losses in this market are huge gains It can receive.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

The panic sell is one major thing that affects the market more. Only wished investors can really understand the market itself and not be easily swayed by negative folks out there. Look forward to the market recovery soon enough.

The market is often in a situation where it is either inexorable and suddenly declining and therefore we have to panic and these panic attacks cause money loss and we think that we have to observe and act accordingly for the emotional approach to the market. Very big losses in this market are huge gains It can receive.
Yeah that's one reason why prices still have not recovered, as many users still continue to experience panic and sell all their assets for fear of losing, and that keeps prices steadily declining as more people are selling rather than buying, if you want this drop stop then you have to stop panicking and stop sell your assets, and when that happens mass, then the price will probably stop going down
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

Yeah that's one reason why prices still have not recovered, as many users still continue to experience panic and sell all their assets for fear of losing, and that keeps prices steadily declining as more people are selling rather than buying, if you want this drop stop then you have to stop panicking and stop sell your assets, and when that happens mass, then the price will probably stop going down
yes it is true panic that makes the investors sell the bitcoin en masse, so bitcoin always decrease, until when will the bitcoin decline will end?
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

Seeing this condition, as a bitcoin holder, I increasingly want to try to help improve the market situation. Now, I can do just thinking about the bitcoin strategy for normal market prices and I also do not lose. I am concerned about market conditions that don’t show improvement. But, I have only a limited bitcoin so I can not play a lot of bitcoin to manipulate supply and demand in the market. Now, I am focused on analyzing the state of the market and figuring out what strategy I will take to save my bitcoin remains valuable. Hopefully, you are inspired in my way.

Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

It's true what you say. bitcoin prices tend to decline this end from a few months ago to the present. but the cryptocurrency market is still in a stable state and I still keep trading altcoin to increase my assets while bitcoin prices are falling. Keep your assets  Smiley
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Gains are harder to obtain than losses these days as good news doesn't travel as fast as bad news. I think it will continue to be this way either until the large social media platforms release their bans, or until the good news becomes so strong that it's not even possible to contain anymore. Both of these are quite unlikely in the near term.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

The market as at now is getting back on track as the various coins are rising now. Let's not be quick to judge the crypto market when the prices go down. This is crypto and the market can always get better. Crypto is no where near degrading or failing.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

It's just a cycle that will always turn as we have repeatedly seen over the years. This is a test for those who can hold sway and who should know whether this is for them or not.
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

the reality is that people wants fast money, it is not correct, sometime you need to wait a few month to earn more and don't panic
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

it's not. Market has started from zero, now it's in tens of billions. Maybe it's degrading since you invested, but that needs to be clarified before you make statement. Just be patient
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Just need to be more patient than he who can wait will be rewarded.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

market is not degrading, it is starts rising and yes we should always keep patients for better gain.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

Just need to be more patient than he who can wait will be rewarded.
How much need to be patient to wait for the market to recover?
Bitcoin has already fallen by 70 percent, it's very sad! And I do not believe that he will restore!
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

Yes and we should keep on holding to make our investment safe because i believe that in due time crypto currency rise and become more profitable.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Until the trading volume remains very low, the overall trend will stay bearish and fear will dominate the markets. Once there will be an increase in the daily trading volume, we can start seeing a different scenario. Hopefully soon.
vessing

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Whales feel the bottom in the 3rd time after the December pampa, I think that it is very important for them to understand the limit to which they can put the Great Pump not far off
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

What is the very reason why market always degrading?. Is this their strategy to gain more members of community? Or BtC is already dying?.
I am very afraid of this. As of now I always hodl of every token I have. Waiting for the huge comeback for the market.
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Question? .. Wait for the right moment. Try other things, then increase your assets, return to market value .. Some points in the market place are not so stable, your game has enough knowledge. Your coins will not be postponed, so find a quick running game plan. thank you
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

market is correcting once its correct it will be green so wait don't sell your crypto currencies in loss, market will be soon rise and you will be get decent profit
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.
Yeah that's true, don't panic and wait for the bottom if you want to buy at lower price. The market will recover after this downfall and gain some momentum to return back to the top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: