Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

No one can predict if the market bleeds green or red, but if we observe the situation we can say that the market is stable, what I mean about being stable is stable on changes. Because if the market goes down we can assume that it will retain its position or it will go back to where it is before.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

As always crypto market was painted red all over again but it doesn't mean that we have to push the panic button. I still believe bitcoin can still recover from the big loss this year, it maybe slow but surely that what matters. Let us get our hopes up, bitcoin can recover.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

Well i have been there already since in the last month there was also a market price drop on it and i was able to invest in a small scale. I only have my savings on it and was able to profit but not that much because later of that days as i have seen a profit i already sold or exchange it to fiat money. I came to try on it and for me it was successful. And for now i am trying to invest again as i have observed that the crypto market price has drop.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
novsali
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

Market is currently very much stable and thus it is not right time to invest in alt coins. One can invest in BTC and ETH though as they are less volatile.

Kytanylu

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

It's true of what you say, I use some of my coin to play fast and some I use for long-term investment in order to be balanced in trading.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.
Yes, the market is slowly moving downward or higher, in case the coins in the market go down, do not panic, because the coin is on the market, it will take about a year before it will rise.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Well said that bitcoin market already big down depends to the last year 2018. bitcoin value will increased again but need to some time. wait and see days market will going to the moon.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Yes you are right,we have to keep paticient for better result and right time,i hope market will be get grow soon.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

It is the same situation for this month. We can see that the market is slowly decreasing its value. And it is just a normal occurence to cryptocurrency. The dumps are part of its cycle. So, for those who want to invest in cryptocurrency because of the dumps, be mindful that it happens a lot. You just have to endure and wait for it to recover.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.
The cryptocurrency market is slowly degrading due to certain reasons both known and unknown to everyone. A reason could be attributed to the lack of good investors nowadays. Newer ones think bitcoin means easy money, and would ciwer at the sight if a price drop. Another reason is the ever-growing hate for bitcoin both by common people and by critics. These two along with other reasons are why the market is so bland right now.

Agree and this is due falling of crypto market but i really believed that this is just temporary once other countries open its market to  cryptocurrency it will be a good advantage for investors to earn more income.
fcf1081

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

What can we expect form the market its always been like this: up and down there's no stability and yet despite these things people specially investor and trader did not lose hope and discouraged they still believe that time will come it will increase again and the things they hold will eventually become larger as they sell it.
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

It's currently in a bearish market. In a month or two it will be back on the bullish market.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

This is about the best mentality/approach towards the bearish market of today! Just get up to doing something else and come back when the market picks up again. I don't allow the market dictate my mood/happiness. As it is presently down now, my believe is that it will rise again.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Well said that bitcoin market already big down depends to the last year 2018.bitcoin value will increased again but need to some time.wait and see days market will going to the moon.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

That is also the summarized version of what I am doing currently. To be fair, I think that everyone here who has invested on the cryptocurrency market all feels the terror and the doubt on the back of their heads considering how the price of bitcoin has dropped alarmingly and considerably. It has withoubt a doubt taken a toll on us but I still do believe that the potential and the growth of bitcoin would push through we just have to weather the storm

callmeback

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

It has withoubt a doubt taken a toll on us but I still do believe that the potential and the growth of bitcoin would push through we just have to stay focus. Some of people specially investor and trader did not lose hope and discouraged they still believe that time will come it will increase again and the things they hold will eventually become larger as they sell it. The dumps are part of its cycle. So, for those who want to invest in cryptocurrency because of the dumps, be mindful that it happens a lot. You just have to endure and wait for it to recover.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

I hope you can take advantage of opportunities when the cheap price to buy as many coins as you can. Because now the price of bitcoin in the stock has started to lower the selling price and in fact this is a time awaited by investors to buy as much crypto currency as possible and earn profits in the future
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

The market not decreasing, if bitcoin decreases that's true but only a few percents and I see it myself (just look at coinmarketcap now). However, I'm still optimistic today is the day the rise of bitcoin.

Market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, no one can predict on what to become of Bitcoin in trading market, it is always dependent on the investment put in by investors, or the buying and selling( trading), price value of Bitcoin can goes up and goes down dependent on the trading market movement, behavior of investors also affect the price value of Bitcoin, But until, today, Bitcoin remain on the top, recovered and stabilized from the market glitz.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

The cryptocurrency market is slowly degrading due to certain reasons both known and unknown to everyone. A reason could be attributed to the lack of good investors nowadays. Newer ones think bitcoin means easy money, and would ciwer at the sight if a price drop. Another reason is the ever-growing hate for bitcoin both by common people and by critics. These two along with other reasons are why the market is so bland right now.
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

The market is creating momentum to thrive but not be able to regress this moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: