Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is slowly degrading  (Read 1212 times)
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Mt. Gox exchange has ended its Bitcoin sell-offs and formally entered civil rehabilitation proceedings.
Customers have also received reassurance from Bithumb that it will refund all users affected by the $30 million hack.

But also the market is going to price in the fact that a huge amount of people are going to be getting what is now I guess hundreds of millions of dollars worth of BTC. And that creates a big chuck of BTC that can potentially be sold.
Leonon1Ellis

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

If you want the coin there is not stagnant then you can do daily trading. Indeed, the market will continue to modest if the crypto currency player is not active.I think it will turn into a good market in the coming months.
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

Market is not degrading now, they are starting to be a full of green numbers.
Since yesterday i can see the market growing. and will continue to grow for sure.
We can see bitcoin at 10.000 USD soon.

In Your dreams You can see anything. BTC will vanish into nothing.
trangprooss1

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

With those who do not believe, it's degraded, afraid. For the believer, it is thought that the sharks are drowning in order to buy more.
taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Recently one of the biggest world economists, wolf from the Wall Street Have said that the market is dying and you need to be fast enough to exit the game, so this is really frustrating in my opinion.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Recently one of the biggest world economists, wolf from the Wall Street Have said that the market is dying and you need to be fast enough to exit the game, so this is really frustrating in my opinion.
calm yourself, is not this also happened in the past years? where everyone else is also panicking and selling their assets when they see the market going down? and what happens at the end of 2017? all feel sorry to have sold their assets because an extraordinary increase has taken place and those who have already sold their assets do not benefit from it. stay patient and control yourself, the benefits will come to you.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

well i think the market will respond to good news and price will go up eventually, but it might take few months. One thing to remember that crypto market is very sensitive to bad news, one bad news might destroy the 1 month gain within 24 hours and at that when the Price go down the best thing to do is to hold your bitcoin instead of rushing into panic selling. So my advice is hold for as long as you can.

dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

People usually know it and consider the risk of it before they try to invest.I do not disagree that bitcoin and other cryptos would become stable because if all of them got stable.There is no more chance for us to earn huge profits.Bitcoin and cryprocurrency is very well known to their volatility.Now if that feature will change the image of cryptos will also change and more people will slowly exiting instead of gaining more supporters.Many people do daily trading then the market is more active and the higher of possibility for the market remains dynamic.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

Of course, nothing is happening right away, it's better not to panic and wait patiently. Some plan an instant investment and it is impossible to predict whether it will be possible at the moment. Of course, finding an alternative form of investment is extremely important. It's worth having a lot of ways to figure out the problem. I also recommend looking for the causes of stagnation, analyze the situation that applies to all investors in cryptocurrencies.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Market is a bit low in the current situation.I believe that it is just merely temporary where it could be in the correction period and perhaps gaining strong momentum for another increase in the coming weeks to come.Do not get disappointed with the bear market since this will recover it's current trend to increase it's value instead this is the best time to buy coins at a lower price.Now is the best  time to invest or trade.
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Blockchain does not care about the price of bitcoin or what the media say about it - it just works and creates a new transaction block every ten minutes in a row. Until it stops, he's alive. He just keeps moving forward, one block at a time.
Do not worry about the price of bitcoin today, it does not matter in the end. Nothing can destroy this technology.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Dont panic at first. stay still .. wait for the right moment. try other stuff , then be back on the increasing market value of the your assets.. Market place is not so stable on some point, just have enough knowledge in your game. find a fast moving game plan so your coins, will not be stagnated.

Sorry but i need to disagree with you. Your moves are for short term investment or a trader but i am here for the will to invest in long term investment so it doesn’t matter to me what was happening in the market lately. Yes it is true that we don’t need to panic but your advice to split your coins was contradicting your your first statement mate and the members who are reading this will be confuse on what you are really trying to say.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

I think you are in panic mode. For me the situation of the market jow is the best time to invest in some good crypto. We can now buy good crypto at lower price.

another01

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

It's true of what you say, I use some of my coin to play fast and some I use for long-term investment in order to be balanced in trading.
It is good. You have a rational and as for me right approach to investment. In such case, sf you understand how market operate, you may maximize your profit.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

Some call it a degrading market, some call this a market full of opportunities right now.
I'm sure many experienced crypto users aren't thrilled with the dip but they aren't panicking like some of the new people seem to be.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

The cause is just when bitcoin almighty is falling others altcoin will follow suite since its all pair and all our calculation are based on btc value

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
another01

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

I think you are in panic mode. For me the situation of the market jow is the best time to invest in some good crypto. We can now buy good crypto at lower price.
you are right. I have invested 2 times when the situation of the market jow and thereby i have got great profit. And now I am only holder. So if you are ready to take a risk, you will prosper.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Yes market in btc is not stable . So before you decide make sure to think carefully . They all temporary , and i believe btc will recover and rise again .
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

Yeah that is true. Don't ever panic for the reason that the coins are dumping. Like what my friend said, it is normal that every year coin are dumping and pumping again eventually. If you need some proof, try to take a look of historical record of the coin you have. Try to look the value last year.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

It's very difficult not to panic when all your assets have lost 50-60% of value)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: