Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New pump?  (Read 667 times)
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

It is possible, but don't get your hopes too high that this will happen sometime soon. The raise to 20k took a couple of months and if that was any indication we won't be getting past that until June or July. That means there is a lot of opportunity from now and then, don't focus on the pump. Focus on the opportunities that lay ahead to potentially acquire more Bitcoin.

elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

What do you think about yesterday’s pump? Bitcoin grew from 6750 to 8000$ in a few minutes. That’s incredible! Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?
Many experts predicted that the price would rise to 8000$. I think it is too early to talk about the price of bitcoin at 20,000$.
For example, a week later the situation may change. If you believe in bitcoin, then I think it's worth investing in it and just waiting.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

yes, this is a new pump in this year after bitcoin down to the lowest point. but I'm still hesitant, because the correction will end in July, so, I'm worried and afraid bitcoin will come down again.

so, bitcoin there is still a chance to go down again.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Hmmm,  I can see that you are a newbie, did you register on the forum because of the pump?  The pump is great but it happened so fast because some whales from an institution came bought a large amount of bitcoin. We still don't know the full details of what they want to use the bitcoin for,  but we all hope it's for a good reason and not just for a pump and dump.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

What do you think about yesterday’s pump? Bitcoin grew from 6750 to 8000$ in a few minutes. That’s incredible! Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?

If this pump is true then we could possibly hit 20k$ or more by December. The exchanges have finally finished paying their taxes and they will no longer sell  huge amount of bitcoin. With this we can expect to see bitcoin goes up again. If this continues then by the end of April bitcoin will recover back to 10k$ then by May at 12k$.
Lol, very funny. Most of the time, I usually do not mostly trust huge pumps like this that happened within a very short period, as that was huge and did not even give much time. It looked more like a deliberate pump anyway. You should check out the way at which a lot of people got squeezed out from shorting on bitmex as a result of that.

Nevertheless, it is a good thing to see some greens, but nothing to celebrate much yet until there is really a need to celebrate but I do not see how because of this, we should be expecting $20k, who knows anything possible in much quicker time itself. Lets fasten our belts to experience some "old' magics.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I am just reading online media, and its because news from middle east that bitcoin accepted as investment. Maybe that news just one factor rising bitcoin price but not matter what it is, its great to see bitcoin can rising again because that can affecting other altcoin price

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

I am just reading online media, and its because news from middle east that bitcoin accepted as investment. Maybe that news just one factor rising bitcoin price but not matter what it is, its great to see bitcoin can rising again because that can affecting other altcoin price

If that news is true for sure many country will follow that decision. Cryptocurrency is a good investment for long term after all and I think the correction level is over bitcoin will continue now to pump higher again. Many good news will come this 2nd quarter of 2018 and I'm so excited to see bitcoin on $15k level again.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I think it's just a new rise of btc now all awaited because many of the btc buyers raise the btc they hold and this is the new start of bitcoin today because it just hopes everyone raises the bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Maybe its a good sign that bitcoin will grow again and the new reason for investor to take risk in bitcoin. Hopefully the bitcoin value will rise again and its the time for holders to party.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I don't understand the reason for the excitement. What difference will the pump be turned on or not. You can start earning bitcoins at any time. They will bring you income. I'm sure it's stupid to give up $ 1,000 if you can't make $ 5,000 right now. We need any income. You need to be able to adjust their needs.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Yesterday's pump was exciting, it's one of the most refreshing progress in recent months.
I have to admit that it was indeed incredible and accelerating to see Bitcoin jump that much,
I'm pretty sure a lot were monitoring and cashing out a bit from it. That was a pump alright,
a small but significant one. Hopefully a lot more will come.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

Yesterday's pump was exciting, it's one of the most refreshing progress in recent months.
I have to admit that it was indeed incredible and accelerating to see Bitcoin jump that much,
I'm pretty sure a lot were monitoring and cashing out a bit from it. That was a pump alright,
a small but significant one. Hopefully a lot more will come.

I think it was a good evolution to finally restore confidence. I must admit that I started to fear that the end of crypto was near... Smiley However, keep in mind that after every pump, a (serious) correction will follow.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Wow, this is truly incredible. Specially to the holders. You will see the happy in their eyes. I wish it will continue, and reach the highest point. Let's party Bitcoin holders 😀

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

In my opinion, this is the beginning of a new uptrend. But you need to observe 3-4 days. Then it will be clear! 

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

suddenly bitcoin pump look like a rocket,I think cryptocurrency got a fantastic momentum. now time to keep  this continue. yes,I hope that new pump coming again.

iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Good to know that it has broken that $7200 rate few days ago and was able to reach the $8k mark. I'd be thankful if it don't step the $6k mark again in the next few months.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

no one know about raised up of bitcoin price. i think this is expectation everyone's. cause so many people waiting for two month or more for the rise in bitcoin prices. maybe next month bitcoin will be raised up again $10000 lol

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

There are the people who are waiting for Bitcoin price to fall down and they purchase immediately according to the systematic investment plan whenever price falls. After correction, the investors are taking extra precautions while making any investment decision and hence we are noticing little pumps in the market more frequently. I am expecting price not only to cross $20K level but also to reach the new all-time high level in this year itself.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

This could be pump after correction on Q1 of the year. bitcoin has fallen since the beginning year.
And now, looks like it want to back again to the $10k in a few weeks.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

This is a new spirit and good news. I think the market will be more pump. Bitcoin is now a perfect time to buy.
It is expected that Bitcoin will soon be $10k +++
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: