Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New pump?  (Read 666 times)
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

It would be the greatest news for the people who holding bitcoin. The people who had brought at the price of 19,000$ still holding the bitcoin.Because they want to sell the brought asset with some profit. I had brought some bitcoin at the price of19,000$ and keep that Bitcoin alone for the future.I won't sell that Bitcoin now and I think most of the people have this mentality.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

As what I know the place of bitcoin market is pump and dump regardless of seasons. To dump is possible in just a minute same with to pump. If that so then 20k is not impossible to grasp in the hands and smell it easily to feel profit.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

As what I know the place of bitcoin market is pump and dump regardless of seasons. To dump is possible in just a minute same with to pump. If that so then 20k is not impossible to grasp in the hands and smell it easily to feel profit.

Pump and dump? This is not what is happening at this moment.

A pump and dump would clearly take bitcoin from 20k and drop it to less than 2k, then 30k, and the cycle would be repeated by itself.

CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

What do you think about yesterday’s pump? Bitcoin grew from 6750 to 8000$ in a few minutes. That’s incredible! Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?
It's an oscillation, you do not have to make a fuss. I think Bitcoin will rise above 20,000, but don't in the next few weeks.
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Lol. It is quite funny comparing the movement and volatility of bitcoin's price to a pump and dump action of holders. Pumping it would mean that it can easily reach an ATH within a few moments and then easily deteriorate afterwards. However, that is not what is happening here. The movement of the price is on a steady route and not from a sudden pike. Therefore, it will take some time before the price hits the $20 000 mark.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

The word pump here is not appropriate!  Bitcoin is no longer just a speculative tool, it is something more and more technological. Bitcoin will still show everyone)
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Is there an impact on the round of the world cup in Russia, which we know is already entering the summer, and all predictions there will be rises that month, so we can expect there to be an increase as the world cup starts in russia, we know that russia already legalized bitcoin for payment tool ..
talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Yes definitely there is a new pump with bitcoin price for now and it is definitely a good news for the bitcoin believers. And this is the time that they will get what they want and that is to earn hige profit in bitcoin. Even the new investors and those who are feeling new with it are also having some good time with bitcoin. This is why bitcoin has brought positiveness in very individual and it make sense that new pump as of this moment is the new kick to bitcoin high market price.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

maybe. I am still monitoring the market movement for now. so far so close to the pumping that will happen. we have witnessed several months tracing the market to red every day. maybe this is the time for bitcoin to go the moon. yes, we hope
That are we. Definitely since the January, we are just waiting for the market to rise up. But the only thing that we can see there are reds and they are like no-ending chain. So many people even said that first week of April will make the bitcoins shoot up and blah but everything is just here. Still, our hopes never dies and we are quite optimistic for the bitcoins to go till moon this month.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Seems like a mini pump to me haha it was up for just a few hours and and now is the week two and the price is playing in seven thousand nine hundred to eight thousand three hundred
Pumping is fun is exciting to holders of bitcoin that can manipulate the price
Let us hope bitcoin will climb its way back to twenty thousand and more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

I think that this is the sign for the market of bitcoin to reach new all time high this year and we are now slowly climbing the market's price of 35,000 USD, in my opinion. This new pump is the reversal for the bearish market and i believed that the market now is even stronger than before so the bears will not be able to make it bearish trend again.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

We can say a new pump and good signs of bitcoin price that could able to starts a very good vibes to all holders. Bitcoin price is always surprising since we see a green marks this is an excitement for all of us. Because market is unpredictable so at least we expect with confidence this time.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

We can say a new pump and good signs of bitcoin price that could able to starts a very good vibes to all holders. Bitcoin price is always surprising since we see a green marks this is an excitement for all of us. Because market is unpredictable so at least we expect with confidence this time.
actually I really wait for bitcoin price to be pump. I keep checking the bitcoin price every time, and it's really great if I can get that moment. I'm sure the moment is near. so having a lot of bitcoin is a good thing.
Cryptoswarm

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

What do you think about yesterday’s pump? Bitcoin grew from 6750 to 8000$ in a few minutes. That’s incredible! Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?

this is good, this pump becomes the new spirit that is expected. and high marks on the market will soon return. The lucky one is the one who holds a coin for this.

Only those who are hodling the coins are lucky. There should be a site who warns everyone when a pump is coming. So they pay a small amount to make a pump happen with the community.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

Today I see bitcoin price go up slowly. I think 20K$ is very excited this time fair.but we are confidence price will soon pump 10k$ plus.looked crypto market already goes to big down in this 1st year.so now time to fair I have good planned hold.I know hold will give me gold. Cry
Gold is something else, remember it is Bitcoin and it will sometimes increase and sometime decrease. You can set plans for you future to take benefit from this source rather it will bust you. Bitcoin has jumped a little which is a good sign and in future it will goes high in the air and will give you huge profit if you use your knowledge and get the profit. This jump will increase more and will be possible to hit between 20 to 25 thousand dollars.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

for a few days this bitcoin is pretty good in its growth and if red bitcoin is not going to be long, but now it's getting stable and up and down not too much significance. I think this is better than a few months ago.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I think that with the recent increase in bitcoin prices will make traders more focused to immediately seek big profits because with prices that often change,the decline could happen without the knowledge of traders.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

I think this will be the start of pumping and dipping but most on pumping on the next months. This is also a great news for all of the investors and traders what i do right now is to do some campaigns like facebook, signature, twitter etc. to earn more bitcoin and ethereum, speaking of ethereum, the value pumps from 300$ to 500% and that is also a great news. Just invest and do some campaigns then trade when you hit the specific target then earn Smiley happy pumping and dipping
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

It's quite possible with all the good news that happened last year, I think we are experiencing a slight rebound out of the recent bear market but I think there is a strong resistance sitting at 8,000-8,500 if this push through we may expect the beginning of the bull run. Hope you have filled your bags enough.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

I think this will be the start of pumping and dipping but most on pumping on the next months. This is also a great news for all of the investors and traders what i do right now is to do some campaigns like facebook, signature, twitter etc. to earn more bitcoin and ethereum, speaking of ethereum, the value pumps from 300$ to 500% and that is also a great news. Just invest and do some campaigns then trade when you hit the specific target then earn Smiley happy pumping and dipping
I agree on that, I see that the market is now moving up and it is now slowly continue to grow almost everyday. So then i also believe that this time maybe the beginning of the new pump of the bitcoin price, same with the altcoin I think the best thing to do is to hold and wait for the price to jump and that will be the best time to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: