Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New pump?  (Read 662 times)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

For me pumping price on bitcoin in just a minute is not good for me. Because i work in a regular place thats why i cant watch the price . I only watch the price when i go home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourmomy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

I believe that this is not a temporary phenomenon. Bitcoin has already reached its bottom and now has turned its course towards growth. In the near future will be broken to level at 10K and 12K. Congratulations to all who bought the bitcoin when it was worth 6500. It's only the beginning.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

I think that was a great pump. It is really good to see bitcoin going up now. Bitcoin is the best! Yes it is. I really think that this is now the time for the new bull run. Best thing will happen starting now. Stack BTC guys.
@jroyoc

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Hi everyone

It seems very bullish right now
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

What do you think about yesterday’s pump? Bitcoin grew from 6750 to 8000$ in a few minutes. That’s incredible! Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?
Nobody can tell. As far as I know, there are no positive news yet (or maybe there is, and I've missed them out) but it is quite too early to reach $20,000. Expect another dip on August because the experts say that it's the ghost month for the Chinese and they don't want to do business during that. The only piece of advise that I can give you is buy now as many bitcoins as you can.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

What do you think about yesterday’s pump? Bitcoin grew from 6750 to 8000$ in a few minutes. That’s incredible! Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?

to be honest I think it's amazing because rarely more than a thousand dollars in just a few minutes, I think this is the beginning of good news about bitcoin price recovery and I think bitcoin prices will still be able to do price increases again depending on how good news circulating so that it can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices again. I really hope the bitcoin price can go back to the price of $ 20k again and if it can exceed that price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

There are lot of development that are happening around the globe in favor of Bitcoin so i believed this was the result of that progress but still this pump is not enough and we really don't know if this is just a temporary or really a pump up so therefore we must observe more of this activity as it might be just a temporary price increase but this is better because it will help to attract more investors to make Bitcoin more strong and stable.
It might be a new pump or not will be clear in coming days but investors are waiting for great bounce back of bitcoin, as paper work regarding taxes has been done by almost all governments so next step would be pumping. Expecting 20k by the end of December.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Pump It

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

Nobody can tell. As far as I know, there are no positive news yet (or maybe there is, and I've missed them out) but it is quite too early to reach $20,000. Expect another dip on August because the experts say that it's the ghost month for the Chinese and they don't want to do business during that. The only piece of advise that I can give you is buy now as many bitcoins as you can.

You are right. I keep telling people that there is no way to tell where the price is going, for all we know it might just be a pump and if the price goes higher then whoever is pumping might just decide to dump. I see a lot of people saying we are going to $20000 and even though this is possible it is just too early to tell if it is true or not.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:19:41 AM by marcbitcoins

Yes that is a new pump but its not enough because its look like it just create a new base line of $8,000. I guess everybody expected to see a pump that is repeatedly without exceptions but its looks like the rising was slowed again in which sometimes i think that the market was really manipulated and controlled in conspiracy so that the real demand market value will be hidden to us. Anyway the latest pump is better than the price will fall again.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Yes, Sound is nice. with very fast growth. The pumping process can take place afterwards. Signs are maintained at the 8k price of bitcoin. I hope the value can reach 11k in April. I will continue to hold the bitcoin to wait for the breakthrough on the value of the next bitcoin.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Absolutely right today I see bitcoin price slowly pumping.bitcoin popularity,trader, mining,investor increased day by day.but actually I don't thinks when bitcoin going up $20K.but bitcoin again going up 10k cross.we want to bitcoin price will go to the moon.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

The pumps are fun and exciting for those who hold bitcoins, and this is well marked for the bitcoin price increase for even higher.
Obviously it was worth seeing some move in the market and that move really generated a lot of questions anyway as to what could have happened which could have caused such a pump as huge as that. I am not expecting a whole lot though, considering how the market has been behaving in the past, but I am still very optimistic about a very strong market and bullish in the long term.

Do you think it is a new pump and soon bitcoin will cost 20000$ again?
Yes, every big things are happening from very little thing. We can be sure about seeing $20k levels within this year itself. There will be no need of any big thing to happen for that but just new investors alone will be capable of making that possible in coming months. For that, this recovery could be a seed.
by24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

I think it'il go back to $ 20,000. But this will not happen in a very short period of time. The value will slowly increase.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

It was certainly just one person buying up a few bitcoins here and there. Now we don't see a meaningful continuation, so unless that person decides to buy again, we are likely to continue trading sideways over and over. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we went back to below 7k in the coming days. On the other hand, I have a feeling that the growth may be just around the corner as people have calmed down a little after the emotional roller coaster we've all been through during the first quarter of the year.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

It is likely one person buying up a few bitcoins here and there. Now we don't see a continuation, so unless that person decides to buy again, we are likely to continue trading sideways all over again. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we went back to below 7k in the coming days. On the other hand, I have a feeling that the growth may be just around the corner as people have calmed down a little after the emotional roller coaster we've all been through during the first quarter of the year.
I don`t think that one person is responsible for any up or down trend of bitcoin. I read articles about some theories how one man is moving the market as he wish to, but I don`t buy it. There are to many people in the game at the moment, 1000 people can buy 0.001 btc and there is one bitcoin and what is 1000 people in the whole wide world?
People earn from bitcoin fluctuations, simply many of them are trying to buy at low and sell at high, but do you think everyone is earning? That demand and supply, is always changing thats why price is moving up or down, depending from people, do they invest more, or take profit from previous investments.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

This is a very happy message for Bitcoin user or community or crypto-businessman. The people who work with Bitcoin or all those involved want Bitcoin prices to rise every time. It's not impossible. It basically depends on the market demand. We are very happy that we are returning to our Bitcoin Pumping.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

This is a very happy message for Bitcoin user or community or crypto-businessman. The people who work with Bitcoin or all those involved want Bitcoin prices to rise every time. It's not impossible. It basically depends on the market demand. We are very happy that we are returning to our Bitcoin Pumping.
I think that if Bitcoin rises faster in its price, then many users will be happy about this phenomenon. Well, in order to realize this, the market needs to raise demand, rather than offering Bitcoin.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

I think the current value growth has not shown $ 20000 anymore. maybe, but not in the near future.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

It is likely one person buying up a few bitcoins here and there. Now we don't see a continuation, so unless that person decides to buy again, we are likely to continue trading sideways all over again. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we went back to below 7k in the coming days. On the other hand, I have a feeling that the growth may be just around the corner as people have calmed down a little after the emotional roller coaster we've all been through during the first quarter of the year.
I don`t think that one person is responsible for any up or down trend of bitcoin. I read articles about some theories how one man is moving the market as he wish to, but I don`t buy it. There are to many people in the game at the moment, 1000 people can buy 0.001 btc and there is one bitcoin and what is 1000 people in the whole wide world?
People earn from bitcoin fluctuations, simply many of them are trying to buy at low and sell at high, but do you think everyone is earning? That demand and supply, is always changing thats why price is moving up or down, depending from people, do they invest more, or take profit from previous investments.
I think this happens not just by 1 person. you know that bitcoin users may already exceed 10 million users. from there make bitcoin marketcap very big. I'm not sure 1 user alone can give a big effect even make a pump. bitcoin is not as it past when to be easy to manipulate because users are still small. but now bitcoin is so popular this pump is certainly a natural thing of a user's growth and other factors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: