Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find the next big thing like Bitcoin?  (Read 544 times)
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

I dln‘t see why bitcoin would be so much different than other currencies eyccept having a strong brand. Bitcoin is a 1st generation blockchain, Ethereum is a 2nd generation blockchain that has additionally smart contracts. 3rd generation blockchains like EOS are ready to launch and no one knows how this will play out in the end

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
zinkla

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

There is no way to know that, because you need to be 100% lucky in order to make it happen. If you are not aware of new technologies, then it is something almost impossible to realize.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!
I think it can only be predicted when the coin has entered the market so currently predict coins that have a big indication like bitcoin will be very difficult if there is no price listed in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

Such a significant and large coin in the crypto world as bitcoin now seems impossible to find. It is unlikely that any coin will be able to repeat the way of bitcoin.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

I think we should make one thing clear that there is never gonna be another thing like bitcoin and we should also remeber that the largest gainers in btc were the biggest risk takers as when bitcoin started 99.99% people said it is nothing serious, its just fake currency and scam bla bla, so it is basic rule of investment; higher the risk higher the reward, for the second part of your question i think just check the quality of the project and team and the concept and you will profit, i will suggest to pick recent ico called shivom that was sold out fast their token omx is trading below ico price at the moment, im sure it will gain tremendously as volume grows in the market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

There's no way to find out those coins that are like bitcoin during it's early days now.

If there's a way, what you have to do is monitor each of it, every single markets that they are showing and on how the community is taking of that coin most specially the developers.

you need to be 100% lucky in order to make it happen.
It's not only about the luck you have but it's about on how you hard working you are by finding out those precious coins that has those qualities I've said above.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Hello guys can we please share some  strategy on how to dictect some big trending coin early just like discovering bitcoin in 2014!!!

You can't find anything that is like bitcoin tho but there is bunch of good coins out there that has a good future, the market flow is unstable and there is no way to predict what coin will raise its value but the thing is now coins have more variety I can't give you a certain coin since there is too many that has potential in this year.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bvar69

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:13:17 AM

There is no magic formula its a patience game with the right fundamentals in place.
therealelon

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

Look for the right small things, there is only one big thing and that is and will stay forever Bitcoin.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Everything is built on forecasts and upcoming events in a particular coin. Suppose now very actively developing eos, such coins can be attributed and neo with cardano. They can compete for the top, another thing is whether they will be able to do this top-rank coin, or they themselves will begin to improve so as not to lose investors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

While we can say that in any way, although you can certainly try yourself on other coins, which are also clearly scored advantages in recent years, raised the price and in excellent condition.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

I can offer you only other coins that are well and confidently show themselves in the cryptocurrency market, and in General have become famous for cryptography, as the second most important coins.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

you may need to look selectively ico and find a good and potentially great coin to be big like bitcoin. this is actually difficult to predict but maybe we can know and be a good news for us.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

Yes that's also I've waited for the big thing of bitcoin. I'll just patiently wait for it. That one of this days the big thing in my life will happen because I will be the one to be a millionaire created by bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin so I'll wait for my turn. Everyone has the opportunity to be rich in bitcoin.
selivers

Activity: 99

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

I also think it‘s just a matter of time but I feel you need a lot of patience. People expected a rebound many times and instead everything seems declining. Now I read that the december high of 2017 was mainly to manipulatlon on Bitfinex

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Latnand

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

I dln‘t see why bitcoin would be so much different than other currencies eyccept having a strong brand. Bitcoin is a 1st generation blockchain, Ethereum is a 2nd generation blockchain that has additionally smart contracts. 3rd generation blockchains like EOS are ready to launch and no one knows how this will play out in the end

The launch of EOS has been delayed many times. It seems it has many bugs.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

People that invested in bitcoin from beginning never knew it was going to be big like this . So my advice is research for good tokens with potential then try and invest on them and endeavor to hold them for long
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

I think it is not an easy thing to detect a coin which can be as big as bitcoin in a near future, but in my opinion, ethereum and neo are the strongest altcoins to reach the current price of bitcoin, but of course, there is nothing obvious about the future of any coin.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Aksagenerate

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:19:07 AM

By predicting what can be the future of our life, even one Economist told in 1999 that time will come that cash will turn to e-cash with coins one day and it happened almost like after 15 years, so by predicting, AI will be the future, robots will be the future you may never know.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

It won’t be as easy as before, bitcoin era and its existence is unique in many way. It was started by its own and without much of competition. Now is so different, popularity of many coin is divided or spread out. And there’s no other altcoin that can even equal the price of it. At this moment, ETH as the most used coin in the market today next to bitcoin then better focus on that one.

HODL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: