Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2322 times)
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

maybe it could be 9k in this week even more, my opinion the bitcoin price period is that weak? I hope it will not happen
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:07:49 AM

The money market is a matter of great interest. This is a new form of investment in modern technological life. With the goal of getting rich quick. But last time the situation unstable price instability. Bitcoin is slowly falling like a deflated bubble. Need to blow more.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

We monitor it and hope this is not a momentary increase only. many are hoping this is the beginning of the rising prices of all crypto. for bitcoin themselves certainly need a little by little to back up the price and $9000 can be reached.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

Don't be too optimistic. You need to observe many days. My suggestion is that at this stage, bitcoin can be bought, and the risk is relatively small. Has the market changed to bulls, and pay attention to the trading volume of those exchanges this week.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

As technical analysics, the RSI show that there is the strong support bound at 8200. If the buy trend go through this point, BTC will dramatically increase and can reach 20000 $. But if it can not go over this point, it will go down and sitting at the range from 6500 - 7100 $.
BTW, in cryto market,  technical analysics is only for reference. Please think twice before invest.

Noted with thanks. Many comments on this thread recommend investors should keep calm and observe in 2 or 3 weeks. They can't guest how the market will go.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

This month is better than the previous one but that is no guarantee that bitcoin will be more than 9k or less but at the moment, i remain positive on this subject

I think you and me and the other people want BTC can reach 9k and more. There are many good news in this time.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

Don't be too optimistic. You need to observe many days. My suggestion is that at this stage, bitcoin can be bought, and the risk is relatively small. Has the market changed to bulls, and pay attention to the trading volume of those exchanges this week.

In your opinion, investors should buy BTC this time (little) and observe the trading volume of those exchanges. Thanks.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Although bitcoin,and other cryptos, have been increasing these last few days do not get caught in FOMO. Perhaps a small investment is best.
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

It is very difficult to understand the market at the moment, in 2016 when I participated in some Icos (Waves, Strats, and others) I had excellent returns after one year only
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Although bitcoin,and other cryptos, have been increasing these last few days do not get caught in FOMO. Perhaps a small investment is best.

The same ideas for the other people in this thread. Maybe the market get in FOMO and BTC can not be reached $9k.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

The market started to rising recently since few days, and I think it will kepp increasing slowly with time. The Bitcoin market and price are the most essetial because they are influencing all the crypto markets, and whenever BTC price go up or down , most altcoins markets and prices get affedted too. Its still good time however if you look for buying and holding.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

I don't think it will happen by this week because now the price is swinging at the range of $8000 for last three days so ot may be hang at this range for a while and sudden growth like that is not good for bitcoin too.So slow and steady rise is better that sudden bumps lets hope for the full recovery from here.
Imfinnabeon

Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Of course Bitcoin could hit 9k this week but after seeing the markets chopping today I am back on the neutral wagon. I would say by mid summer though we will confidently be above 10k, but the bulls have to win this battle right now in order for that to happen. If we ever get lower then 6k then we are screwed and likely heading for 3-4k price line.

vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

Bitcoin is a good growing coin so don't think negative. This will continue to pump in the market if you want to downtrend again you should invest in some other altcoins. Tomorrow this will touch the 9k USD so this is right time to invest in Bitcoin many traders are buying more Bitcoin. Because all the hunters are pick the Bitcoin so definitely this will going to moon.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

maybe it could be 9k in this week even more, my opinion the bitcoin price period is that weak? I hope it will not happen
it seems to touch the price up to 9k could have happened in this week week because if we monitor in every exchange alcoin the price movement of bitcoin is for now up to 8k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

If you look at the movement prior to the big jump in price, there was clearly a lot of confusion among traders regarding the future, and it all changed in a matter of minutes, the price jumped from around 6600 to 7800 which is massive in itself, but considering the volatility of BTC price - it shouldn't be taken as a very strong signal of a big rally like what happened last year.

But, generally people are becoming more optimistic and positive about BTC and crypto in general even though the market very much crashed during the start of the year - which was a huge upset (but not shocking or unexpected).

I am very much positive about BTC future, since if we look at the long-term chart...BTC price's current position is itself extra-ordinary. There will be corrections in the future, but overall I see a huge potential for crypto's when looking at all the development which is going around it.

I wish the crypto currency will bring us a big profit in this year. And it seems to me that soon a good growth will begin. I hope that this growth of coins will be as stormy as in 2017. Thanks you
HoaNguyen

Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

My opinion is that there are currently no potential markets like cryptocurrencies. The rise in exchange rates is unpredictable in this market. To be safe then you should invest in high potential cryptos such as BTC and ETH in the long term to make a profit. Currently, the exchange rate of BTC is only $ 8,000 after the recent exchange rate increase, and I expect to reach $ 9,000 in May.

lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:45:26 AM

indeed this month Bitcoin price movement began to increase and so is Altcoin but to reach the price of $ 9k in April is difficult for Bitcoin.
My prediction on June Bitcoin will reach $ 10k.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

Of the large number of ICO started last year, at least some of it will have financial success, it means the expansion of the crypto market, and therefore the need for bitcoins and ETH, and hence the growth of prices for them.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: