Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2322 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

I think in a span of 1 week, it is possible for bitcoin to reached $9,000. But you don't have to worry whether it will reach $9k or not because we still have to wait for the next quarter of the year. In the third and fourth quarter, it is expected that bitcoin will skyrocket again. And yes, we don't know when it will downtrend again or when it will increase again and you shouldn't be worried about it. If it downtrends and you have extra money, go buy some coins and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Of course, bitcoin this week can reach 9K, I think in the end of this month is likely to impact the 10K, which is a key point. It's wise to buy altcoin at this time. Now it's an upward trend. Such an opportunity is not always available.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

I think the market trend will continue at this level. It may go and appreaciate but I don't think it will pass $10000 this week, more of $8000 to $8500 I guess because it seems that cryptos are now still in situation that might really affects the valuation of bitcoin and all other alts. Despite of positive feedbacks of some certain countries, the  demand is really not high and support of government is still a big issue
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

Of course, bitcoin this week can reach 9K, I think in the end of this month is likely to impact the 10K, which is a key point. It's wise to buy altcoin at this time. Now it's an upward trend. Such an opportunity is not always available.

Bitcoin and all the cryptos are volatile in nature we will not be able to say that this will only happen here. There are people investing on various field after we seeing this price changes in the market.
Hope everything will be continue for some mormore months.
I will believe the potential growth of the bitcoin is starting from the this year October month to after that .
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

It's difficult to answer this question clearly. Bitcoin has such potential can easily achieve this price. On the other hand, it is possible to return to the declines. We should observe the market very carefully.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k

These day btc price around $8k, maybe this month will reach $9k. Today btc go downtrend, what do you think about tomorrow?
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

It's difficult to answer this question clearly. Bitcoin has such potential can easily achieve this price. On the other hand, it is possible to return to the declines. We should observe the market very carefully.

Yes. Do you think there is no way to predict the crypto future? I think 2018 seems like a year of great promise.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Yes. Do you think there is no way to predict the crypto future? I think 2018 seems like a year of great promise.

Even whales also can't predict the exact future of Cryptocurrency. we can just guess based on our experience. If you have hands of experience in this field then you can predict but not sure your prediction will work or not. This market is totally unpredictable.

$9k is not a big matter Bitcoin has such potential but it takes some time if you look for 1 or 2 weeks it is not possible.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

my current opinion by looking at the market situation is very normal, and commonplace.
no one is able to predict the btc will go up to what price and when does that price occur?
just do it in accordance with your needs and needs, adjust again with your intention to invest whether the short, medium or long term?
hopefully keep calm and relaxed
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k

These day btc price around $8k, maybe this month will reach $9k. Today btc go downtrend, what do you think about tomorrow?
I want to see bitcoin reach $ 10k next month and hope with better price conditions so that if bitcoin increases all altcoin will also be in the green zone
and what I think is how to get the bitcoin to collect and I will hold it until the end of 2018

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

my current opinion about the market is obviously improving better than last month, about my prediction of whether to reach 9 k or not, maybe it could happen this month to see what happens only one day bitcoin or alt coin gets up in a moment.
which is clearly a sign of market revival has started to happen in this month.
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

Of course, I think until the end of the year is likely to be the growth of the market as a whole and altov including. As a market participant, I hope so)
drewage

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

If possible, buy. More low prices, we probably will not see, so now is the best time for investments

bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

The market may still weaken, the beginning of this month the market slightly improved, but that's just a little bit, maybe the end of the year trend began to rise again
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

Nevertheless, the digital currency is seen to continue to grow as the greatest financial hazard of the century. Because there is no regulation that regulates and oversees, and trade is not stable, causing uncertainty that continues to haunt.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

I think this is my opinion about the altkoins market, bitcoin. I think no one can memprekdiksi market, especially about the price of bitcoin or altcoins. for example today the price in the market is good and can be taxed the price of the market in the next decline. so we are patient in facing the market today.
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Although bitcoin,and other cryptos, have been increasing these last few days do not get caught in FOMO. Perhaps a small investment is best.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Certainly, the price of Bitcoin is better now compared to the last 3 weeks price but no one really know the exact trend. Even traders who know how to read the charts; all are speculation only. Buy Bitcoin or any altcoins during its dip and just wait for the price to go up again. Theres no room for worries since it will surely go up again in the right time.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

I believe that the market is all right. Now we are going through the final stage of correction and soon we will see slow growth, then it will be rapid.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Certainly, the price of Bitcoin is better now compared to the last 3 weeks price but no one really know the exact trend. Even traders who know how to read the charts; all are speculation only. Buy Bitcoin or any altcoins during its dip and just wait for the price to go up again. Theres no room for worries since it will surely go up again in the right time.

From the start of crypto world it really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin price some.expert and analysis said before the end of this year bitcoin will reach $25k to $30k bullish run but in the situation of bitcoin I dont see any sign if thia price can be reach, it is better if bitcoin can hit $9k to $10k in the next month.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: