Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2322 times)
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

I think if you look at the market is something that is difficult to guess because all the coin prices can go up and down, for the price of $ 9k bitcoin can yes it can not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 12:33:27 PM by A.SanchezNo7

At now, I think the market is not in good status. I hope it will better next few days.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

If possible, buy. More low prices, we probably will not see, so now is the best time for investments

Yes, we observe for a long time, if BTC reach lower $6K again, the best time to invest for us. Waiting for this time...
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

Certainly, the price of Bitcoin is better now compared to the last 3 weeks price but no one really know the exact trend. Even traders who know how to read the charts; all are speculation only. Buy Bitcoin or any altcoins during its dip and just wait for the price to go up again. Theres no room for worries since it will surely go up again in the right time.

From the start of crypto world it really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin price some.expert and analysis said before the end of this year bitcoin will reach $25k to $30k bullish run but in the situation of bitcoin I dont see any sign if thia price can be reach, it is better if bitcoin can hit $9k to $10k in the next month.

Specially this year it becomes very hard to predict the Bitcoin price, you are right according to professionals before the end of this year the bitcoin price will cross $35 to $40k but for what reason the price will increase nobody says it's just random guess that's it. Even i also believe experts prediction let's see what will happen still 8 months to go complete this year.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Bitcoin is better regarded as a reserve currency, digital gold for the accumulation and preservation of capital. But it's less profitable to speculate than the altcoins.
For altcoin for a couple of days to make x2 from its current price - this is commonplace. Many alts fly at X10, X100, and the most brave and high can jump to x1000 and even more.
In the ancient history of crypto, you can find many such examples. And in modern history it happened. And in the future this will happen with an enviable regularity.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
If this recovery continues then I think its possible to reach $9k since the price of btc currently is over $8k however not in a week but before this month end. I dont think the market can recover fast, it takes months or even years before we can see a drastic changes in prices. Btc is the leader in the market if the price started to move altcoins will follow and if you are a long term hodler dont mind the price you see presently be bullish for the future and stop thinking negative thoughts.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

My opinion about altcoins or bitcoin markets for now is normal, running smoothly as it usually starts to increase even though it is slowly showing a positive sign to crypto users.
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

As of April the 19th. Its approaching the log downward trend that we have been in since the peak in December. If we hold 8k for a few more days that will signal a change in trend so that is a positive. If it gets rejected I think we will test 5k and then go sideways for a few months of consolidation
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

I think if you look at the market is something that is difficult to guess because all the coin prices can go up and down, for the price of $ 9k bitcoin can yes it can not

We cannot conclude by seeing them in the market because of we don't know how exactly the prices of those altcoins will vary. There is no exact guessing about the market we have to move according to the situation of the market, i think soon market prices will start increasing there is nodoubt about it.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

I think btc will break the $12,000 price in the next few months. Why? because there is some good news about bitcoin. as there is an issue that 2018 world cup tickets can be purchased using bitcoin.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

The crypto market started going up recently, and Bitcoin's price also started to increase since few days ago. Its still rising slowly and I hope it will continue this way or even faster, so we could making bigger profits from our holdings. However it is still good time to buy because the prices will be higher soon, most likely.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

if u're not a day or short-term trader, best to be in it for the long-term. and i think that in the long-term only maybe 10-20% of current coins will survive, progress and gain in real value.
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

- In my opinion, the crypto market is a new and potential market because the strength of blockchain technology is being used and applied to enhance the utility and meet the high demand in modern times.
- altcoins and bitcoins essentially have a decentralized supply, but they have very close links.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

I think now the market is starting to improve, and I hope this will continue in the future, many people start to panic about the price of btc and altcoin in the last month, but look at the market now they are a little relieved, as the market back green. about the downtrend sure those who have a lot of coins will not like it, except for investors who want to invest.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

In my opinion, we must be patience and do not be rush. because the problems ( like, Facebook, Twitter, google bans crypto ads , panic selling and the manipulation by  capitalists...) that led to a major crisis in the market , it will be resolved in the near future. Fortunately, there is a small global  jump in this period , so this may be the beginning ( pump) of the end ( drop ), and due to Bitcoin has  reached to more than  $ 8000.

Furthermore, I expect that Bitcoin will rise significantly within the next weeks , and maybe it will reach $ 10K. when this is achieved, it is certain that the majority of cryptocurrencies ( the followers of Bitcoin ) will  increase too, and Ethereum  will become more than $ 1000. In fact, this may be the last opportunity to buy an acceptable amount of digital currencies and especially Bitcoin.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

In my opinion, we must be patience and do not be rush. because the problems ( like, Facebook, Twitter, google bans crypto ads , panic selling and the manipulation by  capitalists...) that led to a major crisis in the market , it will be resolved in the near future. Fortunately, there is a small global  jump in this period , so this may be the beginning ( pump) of the end ( drop ), and due to Bitcoin has  reached to more than  $ 8000.

Furthermore, I expect that Bitcoin will rise significantly within the next weeks , and maybe it will reach $ 10K. when this is achieved, it is certain that the majority of cryptocurrencies ( the followers of Bitcoin ) will  increase too, and Ethereum  will become more than $ 1000. In fact, this may be the last opportunity to buy an acceptable amount of digital currencies and especially Bitcoin.

it is true we have to be a little patient though sometimes the need suddenly there is always but as much as possible if we have a digital asset bitcoin or ethereum mending we save because I am sure there will be a very happy moment in June.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
enlightened

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

I think the market started to rising recently since few days, and I think it will kepp increasing slowly with time. BTC market and price are the most essetial because they are influencing all the crypto markets, and whenever BTC price go up or down, most altcoins markets and prices get affedted too. Its still good time however if u look for buying and holding.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

In my opinion, the market situation began to improve, and the confirmation that the altcoyins began to grow in price. Bitcoin is impossible to predict, perhaps he will reach the mark of 9 thousand dollars in the coming days.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Most likely that the crypto-currency market will soon begin to recover and rise after the growth of the bitcoin price. Today, the price of bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap, for the first time reached 8,228 dollars after its last fall. Perhaps this is the beginning of his slow growth, which everyone already expects. Most likely, bitcoin will grow as it rises or falls, but still should rise fairly well.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

I think the current market conditions are slowly starting to improve, and bitcoin prices in bitfinex are currently touching $ 8200. it seems unlikely that bitcoin will continue to rise and may reach $ 9k by the end of this month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: