Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2332 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

I think that market will gradually grow in nearest 2 months.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

bitcoin will not reach $ 9k this month, despite price growth but bitcoin is still vulnerable to fall and the price is still quite stable. maybe next month will increase $ 9k
I don't agree. Base on the Bitcoin's price Chart, we can easy that Bitcoin's price has passed down trend and it is shaping the upward trend. Today, Bitcoin is testing resistant range $8,200 - $8,400 and i think it will soon pass this resistant range to continue test resistant range $9,400 - $9,600 on April
I predict Bitcoin's price will reach $11,000 again on May. The price of Bitcoin is going up so it will help the price of altcoins increase as well.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

I think the current market conditions are slowly starting to improve, and bitcoin prices in bitfinex are currently touching $ 8200. it seems unlikely that bitcoin will continue to rise and may reach $ 9k by the end of this month.
The market is slowly reaching its peak specially in Bitcoin that was regaining itself slowly day by day unlike before that it was a bunch of dumps that took Bitcoin to go down to almost $5k and many of the people here thinks that it might be the end of Bitcoin since every months and weeks it was slowly dumping like an avalanche. But thankfully it got itself back again and now is slowly regaining and almost all of the altcoins are following.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

the market of bitcoin and altcoin still giving a good progress of their moving and many coins getting increase although it's not too big to depend on the last price. but some of the coin getting increase higher from the last price and many of us can take their profit and the other coin still trying to increase higher. soon, I think every coin will get up and for the coin which has a cheap price will also increase and we can make a lot of profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

Thank you for your information. Maybe this is the good time for all investors to invest in BTC and ETH,... Good luck

I think investing in ETH is more promising than in BTC. Soon we will see ethrium at a price of 0.2 BTC

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

Thank you for your information. Maybe this is the good time for all investors to invest in BTC and ETH,... Good luck

I think investing in ETH is more promising than in BTC. Soon we will see ethrium at a price of 0.2 BTC

Yes, that's good idea, Invest ETH maybe safer than BTC and you can ETH to buy some Hot ICOs #merculet, #egretia
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

the market of bitcoin and altcoin still giving a good progress of their moving and many coins getting increase although it's not too big to depend on the last price. but some of the coin getting increase higher from the last price and many of us can take their profit and the other coin still trying to increase higher. soon, I think every coin will get up and for the coin which has a cheap price will also increase and we can make a lot of profit.

I think all investors should consider before putting their money, do you invest ICOs? I think you should take a look with these projects: #meculet, #egretia, #SprintX
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

The bitcoin market in 2018 is expected to make a big leap over the achievements of 2017. After the recent dumping, bitcoin will increase more rapidly. Bitcoin was born in a situation where the world banking system lost its credibility with the subprime mortgage crisis and the collapse of Lehman Brothers. Bitcoin is expected to open a new era in the global financial market. , reducing the dependence of assets on the ineffective and non-transparent management power of governments and central banks.
waligu

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

We finally waited for the green market. But now there is a strong psychological mark in 9 000 $ for bitcoin, if we break it then we will fly to the moon

ipanks

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

We finally waited for the green market. But now there is a strong psychological mark in 9 000 $ for bitcoin, if we break it then we will fly to the moon

yes, we still need to wait for the bitcoin price to reach $9k and I think it will happen at the end of this month. and after it breaks that price, it will break the next higher price but it will slow to increase so the altcoin can adjust their price and reach the highest price too. many things will happen in the next month and we will make a big profit in this year. but this will only happen for people which could be patient to wait for the price to back to increase again and they can be a strong holder for every coin that they have.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

With every second cryptocurrency world is growing so I don't see a problem to make what was few months ago (BTC 20000)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

I think we should not worry, everything will return to normal. We just have to wait and wait again, and I think it will be rewarded with interest. As they say "patience and work will all survive"

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

The market has finally started to improve, with Bitcoin's jump from $6k to $8k everything on the market started moving up as well.
You clearly can see a lot greens now, prices have improved and I suspect that in a few weeks ETH and BTC will instantaneously increase
more. Bitcoin is now working it's way up to $9k. There's so much time for ETH to make it pass and stay in the $600 price as well. All in all,
I'd say it's a good day for cryptocurrency, it's progress and I can't complain enough but I'm still eyeing on investing more on ETH though,
another temporary dip might come in at anytime. It's still sufficient time to invest in altcoins though prices aren't cheaper compared a month ago.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:32:48 AM by OuterTech

Currently, the Bitcoin price has hit $ 9,000. Things are on the rise again after a long time the exchange rate is always down, current short-term investors have exit from the market and make the cryptos rate stable instead of the variable as the first 3 months. Market situation in the second half of 2018 will be very prosperous.

ipanks

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

I think all investors should consider before putting their money, do you invest ICOs? I think you should take a look with these projects: #meculet, #egretia, #SprintX

yeah, because they need to learn more about the details of the project before they invest their money in ICO. actually, I am not too often to invest in ICO because I need to spend a time to learn about the project which sometimes I don't have time to do that. but in the other time, I join in their bounty campaign which can give me some good income and so far, it's good for me. thank you very much for your suggestion and maybe later I will take a look for each of project and read their whitepaper.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

No one is able to predict the BTC will go up to what price and when does that price occur? Just do it in accordance with ur needs and needs, adjust again with ur intention to invest whether the short, medium or long term? hopefully keep calm and relaxed
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

With the advent of spring, the market has a little quickened, with a delay, but we still see how the coins turn green! All the greed of the rise in March, perhaps it will happen now  Roll Eyes  And we will see the continuing growth trend!
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

I think that the market has great prospects! Not only for top coins. And I also think that it makes sense to enter the market at the bottoms, since the downward trend almost always replaces the upward trend. Market recovery Crypto currency think that it will not be as fast as the drop but it will be all the same!
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

This time btc has reached over $9k. Do you think when will btc will reach $10K? Please give me some opinion?
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

The market has finally started to improve, with Bitcoin's jump from $6k to $8k everything on the market started moving up as well.
You clearly can see a lot greens now, prices have improved and I suspect that in a few weeks ETH and BTC will instantaneously increase
more. Bitcoin is now working it's way up to $9k. There's so much time for ETH to make it pass and stay in the $600 price as well. All in all,
I'd say it's a good day for cryptocurrency, it's progress and I can't complain enough but I'm still eyeing on investing more on ETH though,
another temporary dip might come in at anytime. It's still sufficient time to invest in altcoins though prices aren't cheaper compared a month ago.

Our dream come true, btc reached over $9, i hope btc will reach $15K as soon as possible. Do you have any ideas about ETH and Altcoins? I see this coins go uptrend now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: