Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,...  (Read 2332 times)
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

I think that market will gradually grow in nearest 2 months.

Thanks for you opinion, the market is going uptrend these days, i hope it can keep uptrend to the end of this year.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

As technical analysics, the RSI show that there is the strong support bound at 8200. If the buy trend go through this point, BTC will dramatically increase and can reach 20000 $. But if it can not go over this point, it will go down and sitting at the range from 6500 - 7100 $.
BTW, in cryto market,  technical analysics is only for reference. Please think twice before invest.

Thanks for your prompt and advise. If you invest when btc $8k you can get more profits this time. Do you think btc will reach $10K this weekend?
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.

For me market that we know now will be going only up for some next weeks or even months and lots of coins (their prices) that we know from nowadays will make us a big suprise in near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

the market started the body slowly and this condition makes the market activity began to live again. bitcoin himself started creeping up with altcoin that follows. for the week of the end of April, I think bitcoin can exceed $10 k.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Today, BTC reach over $9300 with total market cap over $429,000,000,000. The market is better day by day in this time. If i have a lot of money now, i will buy coins and sell them at the end of year. But I haven't enough money so I only satisfied myself with investment in small value coin this period. However, advice for you when decide invest in cryptocurrency market that always trade with limit order before you can understand trend of market as much as possible.
I am not a expert and also not a market analyst but i always believe in the recovery of the market in this time.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

What an insane speed, just look at the growth of Bitcoin now everyone was thinking we just lost the crypto market but it looks like a rubber band stretch the way we were falling we have come back with a grater force and recovered at the most fast speed ever. Bitcoin now is nearly on the road to hit $10,000. This situation can never be expected a week ago and all this is the beauty of crypto market and its unpredictable nature.
aladingorter12

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

At my opinion altcoin will grow over some time and by the end of 2018 will cost at around 100 dollars. Bitcoin will be pretty much the same. If you want to invest, invest in altcoin it's cheaper and more promising that BTC
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

the market started the body slowly and this condition makes the market activity began to live again. bitcoin himself started creeping up with altcoin that follows. for the week of the end of April, I think bitcoin can exceed $10 k.

I am waiting for BTC going uptrend quickly, it can exceed $10K soon but this week i see BTC around $9K, do you have any ideas? Do you guest when will BTC reach $10 K? And why can it reach $10 K.  Thank you.
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

I think that situation is just amazing ATM; we're experiencing small correction but there's still a strong growth to come.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

Overall everything is going up, if we keep up this speed we'll be breaking ATH's soon !
rindaman

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

the market will always go down and up, and now this bitcoin has reached the 9k price it's a good sign if you want to invest better now do not be sorry if later bitcoin prices go up and you have not invested Wink
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

The price of BTC and all other altcoins have been going up for a month, so this May maybe all will down to balance the market, but not so much I guess, price of BTC will up again in June - July
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:09 AM

finally, we break $9500 again and now the price is increased at $96xx and I hope it will increase until more than $10k. it seems bitcoin is trying to reach higher price this time but this also give effect to altcoin which some of the altcoin getting down and only coins with low volume is trying to increase. I wonder what will happen in the next few hours and I think if this stays like this, maybe bitcoin price will increase more like I said. lets we watch the price closely and analyze deeply.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

The price of BTC and all other altcoins have been going up for a month, so this May maybe all will down to balance the market, but not so much I guess, price of BTC will up again in June - July
This month the bitcoin is recovering slowly but most of the altcoins are recovered and still growing. I have seen great improvement in ETH, EOS, BCH and waves. I think from next month on words the Bitcoin value also increases let's wait for the golden days.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

My opinion about altcoins or bitcoin markets for now is normal, running smoothly as it usually starts to increase even though it is slowly showing a positive sign to crypto users.

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

The crypto market is recovering and the price of Bitcoin, too. Base on some technical signals we can easy see that the price of bitcoin will soon reach $10,200 - $10,500 in next week and many ability is correction go down $8,000 after.
Cryptocurrencies is more and more popular, many government accepted Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general, this is premise for the price boom. I believe that Bitcoin will pass $20,000 in this year and others altcoin will also increase very strong.

poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

as usual. nothing new, wait. I have enough patience. lots of coins with a good prospect. no matter what they are.. any can be in the top, depends on many moments
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Bitcoin is a dynamically growing coin, growth will continue, but kickbacks will be. I think BTC will go to the range of 8000-11000 until the next pump.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

Bitcoin now is around 10k and it will be going up for some near future, so nowadays market shows that it can pump even from the worst hole, i believe that this trend will be followed by all coins and in next months we willl see everything green going to the moon.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

finally, we break $9500 again and now the price is increased at $96xx and I hope it will increase until more than $10k. it seems bitcoin is trying to reach higher price this time but this also give effect to altcoin which some of the altcoin getting down and only coins with low volume is trying to increase. I wonder what will happen in the next few hours and I think if this stays like this, maybe bitcoin price will increase more like I said. lets we watch the price closely and analyze deeply.
It seems we're finally going to see a more significant recovery, right now bitcoin has not moved much in the last 24 hours but it is still holding its price very well, this means that in the next days we will need to keep a very close eyes to the news in the media, because it is likely that the governments are going to try to suppress its growth with another campaign of disinformation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: