Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

Since there is no referral program, the team on other channels establishes a link with entrepreneurs.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

Yodse@Alex
I think he will soon appear in the thread and answer the accumulated questions. At least I hope so.

Yes, this person appears regularly in the subject and gives detailed answers to all the questions posed.
In that case, after the weekend (which ends as I suppose tomorrow for him), he will have to work hard.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

Before the end of the pre-ICO, there are 5 days, and there is not much money collected https://yodse.io/
What are the further actions of the team?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

Who performs the function of a community manager or project representative in thread?
Yodse@Alex
I think he will soon appear in the thread and answer the accumulated questions. At least I hope so.
Thanks, I did not read the entire thread before I started asking questions. I'll wait for an answer now.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

as I understand it, the pre-sale was not very successful? and tell me why your site is so uncomfortable? I spent a few minutes on it and could not read anything, because there was always a frame with your social networks

Hello russBOY!

Can you send us printscreen or describe the problem you are experincing on website?
We'll take attention on it.

in general, there is no problem. just your site is not very convenient, because there is always a frame with a proposal to join your social networks, literally every 5 seconds. and this frame on the whole screen
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

in general, there is no problem. just your site is not very convenient, because there is always a frame with a proposal to join your social networks, literally every 5 seconds. and this frame on the whole screen
This is problem? I close this window and it does not appear anymore.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.
The question is interesting. Maybe these tokens are reserved for calculations with possible partners. Something like a reserve for unscheduled calculations.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZQP6wSq.png
Why are so many tokens allocated to the team + advisers and so few tokens allocated to advertising? After all, the project will have to be advertised all over the world.
Perhaps the project is betting on targeted work with the producers of goods, or some other way to attract participants to the platform without a massive marketing.
Well ... then it would be nice if the team described in more detail about these methods. If they are certainly not an idea that can be stolen.
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

Yodse
1 January 2020.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

I think this site has its own striking differences in providing a business complex for manufacturers and buyers, implemented within the framework of the ecosystem. Thus, Yodse will become a unique trading platform of its kind due to its comparative advantages
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

I think this site has its own striking differences in providing a business complex for manufacturers and buyers, implemented within the framework of the ecosystem. Thus, Yodse will become a unique trading platform of its kind due to its comparative advantages

That's for sure, also minimal commission will present the best price at the market.
RobertStan

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

Yodse
1 January 2020.

Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
PinoyD

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

Yodse
1 January 2020.

Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
How that can be helpful? Can someone tell me?
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

Tell me, do you negotiate with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your tokens? If conducted, with what exchanges?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Tell me, do you negotiate with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your tokens? If conducted, with what exchanges?
There was an information about negotiations with some exchanging platforms before. Try to find it here.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Looks like so far, your coin is not listed on any exchange. I am very much looking forward to the listing of YODSE on some well-known exchanges. I don't like the exchanges that I have never heard of before. I won't even deal in those transactions.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Looks like so far, your coin is not listed on any exchange. I am very much looking forward to the listing of YODSE on some well-known exchanges. I don't like the exchanges that I have never heard of before. I won't even deal in those transactions.
I want to believe they will be listed on Binance or something like that.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I want to believe they will be listed on Binance or something like that.
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance is the limit of dreams, both investors and owners of this project.  I'd love to see YODSE on the stock exchange Binance.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

this is a very good project where consumers get bridges directly to providers. hopefully this is a good start and may be increased again security of transaction and comfort .. I think if this continues to grow it will be many people and investors join ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: