Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

Here is a project I immediately liked it as soon as I moved or their web site. Everything looks very organic, especially a good road map of the project.
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

Here is a project I immediately liked it as soon as I moved or their web site. Everything looks very organic, especially a good road map of the project.
What is next step according to the roadmap?
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

excellent project with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I support this project.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Now they are beginning to form a full staff of employees who will work in this project. All information is available on the website.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Now they are beginning to form a full staff of employees who will work in this project. All information is available on the website.
Recruitment is all the technical details that we should not pay attention to, the most important thing is that the project raised enough money in the process of ICO for a successful start.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

The growth rate and geographical expansion of the system will be provided by a large-scale involvement of new manufacturers and customers and a gradual increase in the number of newly opened offices Yodse in the regions of promotion, in promising and significant markets. The goal is to provide technical support to users in other countries, develop and maintain the brand.

Yodse ecosystem solves issues related to the industrial market segment of the world economy and introduces elements of digital transformation to improve the quality of the end-product through socially useful marketing tools.

dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

The growth rate and geographical expansion of the system will be provided by a large-scale involvement of new manufacturers and customers and a gradual increase in the number of newly opened offices Yodse in the regions of promotion, in promising and significant markets. The goal is to provide technical support to users in other countries, develop and maintain the brand.

Yodse ecosystem solves issues related to the industrial market segment of the world economy and introduces elements of digital transformation to improve the quality of the end-product through socially useful marketing tools.

What languages are you going to use at your platform?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

The website already has 2 languages, Russian and English, at this stage, this is quite enough. But in the future I would like to see other languages.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Looks like so far, your coin is not listed on any exchange. I am very much looking forward to the listing of YODSE on some well-known exchanges. I don't like the exchanges that I have never heard of before. I won't even deal in those transactions.
I want to believe they will be listed on Binance or something like that.
To conduct listing on this exchange many conditions must be met, to begin with, developers need to ensure at least a minimum trading volume.

cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

In fact, the process of pre-sale is now under way, after its completion, personnel will be formed to continue the work.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

In fact, the process of pre-sale is now under way, after its completion, personnel will be formed to continue the work.
Pre-sales will last for another 4 days, and now there is a discount on the purchase of 30% tokens, if you decide to invest, now is the right time for this.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.
Now is most important to launch the ICO and get the hardcap
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

The website already has 2 languages, Russian and English, at this stage, this is quite enough. But in the future I would like to see other languages.
Since the platform will be global, adding the entire range of languages will be a prerequisite for successful work.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

excellent project with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I support this project.
Undoubtedly the very idea of the project is attractive, I hope the team of project will be able to solve the problem of involving the maximum number of participants in the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
How that can be helpful? Can someone tell me?
This will protect investors from the fact that the team may lose interest in the project. Plus in the initial stages market makers in the market are large investors.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

This will protect investors from the fact that the team may lose interest in the project. Plus in the initial stages market makers in the market are large investors.
Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
PinoyD

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
How that can be helpful? Can someone tell me?
Thank you fir your answer, now I've got it right.
RobertStan

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Pre-sales will last for another 4 days, and now there is a discount on the purchase of 30% tokens, if you decide to invest, now is the right time for this.
30% discount? Thats too much for such perspecrive project. What discount will be set after those four days?
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Team knows better what and when to do. Staff should be teached before the launch of Yodse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: