Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

How do you think they can convince the investors more than now they show? They have strong idea and a platform.
In fact, there are many ways - from offline activity, to the demonstration of the MVP and the inclusion in the team of top advisers.

berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Yodse@Alex
I think he will soon appear in the thread and answer the accumulated questions. At least I hope so.

Yes, this person appears regularly in the subject and gives detailed answers to all the questions posed.
In that case, after the weekend (which ends as I suppose tomorrow for him), he will have to work hard.

Who wants can find answers to your questions here: https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-faq.pdf
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

How do you think they can convince the investors more than now they show? They have strong idea and a platform.
In fact, there are many ways - from offline activity, to the demonstration of the MVP and the inclusion in the team of top advisers.

The team has few advisors? Or is it just that you want to see some well-known advisers in the team?
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

This will protect investors from the fact that the team may lose interest in the project. Plus in the initial stages market makers in the market are large investors.
Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
It's a bit unfair to small investors, but I'm not complaining, I managed to invest in the tokens of the project, when the discount was the maximum.

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
I saw projects with similar plans (at least with declarations). I think that strategic plans of this kind should be developed even in conditions of high volatility if the project wants to remain on the market for many years.

If the team is set to work long, then it will take into account all these moments.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

Have you already launched the airdrop?
Airdrop has long been launched, it's not too late to join. I advised this project to all my friends, they all took part in airdrop, and some even decided to invest in this project.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Airdrop has long been launched, it's not too late to join. I advised this project to all my friends, they all took part in airdrop, and some even decided to invest in this project.
It is a pity that there is no referral system for airdrop, then it would be possible to collect on it a normal amount.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Airdrop is already active. Places are still there and you can join in the process, because the free coins are not superfluous
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

Yes, they've done it. Here is your link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376278
Thanks dude, free tokens are always good thing
If for participation it is necessary to leave only the wallet address, then the conditions are normal. I'll take part just in case.

Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

I think this site has its own striking differences in providing a business complex for manufacturers and buyers, implemented within the framework of the ecosystem. Thus, Yodse will become a unique trading platform of its kind due to its comparative advantages

What advantages do you have in mind?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.
Team knows better what and when to do. Staff should be teached before the launch of Yodse.
Priority in planning undoubtedly belongs to the development team, but these plans must be in the interests of investors.

It is of course up to the team but investors should be properly informed in a timely manner when it comes to important decisions.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

To me this Project seems to be nice, and I appreciate the work of a team who has developed not only the Project itself, but quite a clear whitepaper that helps to understand the project and even tells about Project's risks. My respect to you, Devs, and good luck!
Chancen

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

This YODSE seems actually very interesting. I`m waiting for more information. Wink
Lavie1124

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

Don’t stop learning

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.

Always wear your smile , trade calm and relax.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
It's a bit unfair to small investors, but I'm not complaining, I managed to invest in the tokens of the project, when the discount was the maximum.
There is nothing unjust here, the one who invests in the initial stage freezes its funds for a longer time and carries a greater risk.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

This YODSE seems actually very interesting. I`m waiting for more information. Wink
You do not need to wait, all the information is available on the main website of the project, you can also pay attention to the road map and white paper of the project.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:32:11 AM

Looking forward for this project. Seems the developer are serious and hardworking and they are eager to step up and be shine to cryptoworld.
I also like the project itself, both the idea and its implementation. The most important thing is that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is fully normalized, then there will be a lot of investors.
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
The road map to 2020 was created for a reason. According to the developers, it will take so long for the project to take its place in the market. This is definitely a positive factor.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

If you believe the information on the site, the process of pre-sale is promoted not in the worst way, more than 18 000 dollars have been collected, and this is just a great result, if you consider the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
I on your place would not have focused on these figures, the project is still young and has the popularity it does. I am sure that in the first phase of ICO, the situation with the funds raised will radically change for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: