Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2666 times)
Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

Did I missed something or team haven't announced what exchange currencies platforms they are going to be listed?
There were no official announcement yet, stay tuned.
Is it too early to plan a listing? ICO in the initial stage, probably worth concentrating on this campaign.
Negotiations with exchanging platform owners can take much time, probably it's time to start those procedure.
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

Is it too early to plan a listing? ICO in the initial stage, probably worth concentrating on this campaign.
Negotiations with exchanging platform owners can take much time, probably it's time to start those procedure.
I agree with you. The best option is the listing right after the end of ICO, if this moment is delayed then all the participants in the project start to get nervous.

dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

I agree with you. The best option is the listing right after the end of ICO, if this moment is delayed then all the participants in the project start to get nervous.
Maybe team want to list during the 'frozen tokens' period?
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

the team consists of 16 people, check the official website to get more info.
I think the team will be seriously expanded. To implement such a large-scale project, it is necessary to have more participants.
Do you mean hundreds of employees?
Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Another question is what exchanges choose. Which of them do you prefer?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

I think the team will be seriously expanded. To implement such a large-scale project, it is necessary to have more participants.
Do you mean hundreds of employees?
In the final stage of the project implementation, such figures will be achieved. But now I think the composition of the team is adequate to the tasks set.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

I really liked this project, the idea of a global ecosystem that directly connects producers and consumers of industrial goods - sounds promising. The main thing to be able to realize this idea in life.

Yes, with the help of this platform, you could buy products from different countries without any overpayments.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

I wonder why the community manager does not respond in the thread, I'll try to write here
https://t.me/yodse

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

As far as I know, for listing on small exchanges, you do not have to spend a lot of time, and for listing on large exchanges, you need a large turnover on the token.

berlinboy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

This will protect investors from the fact that the team may lose interest in the project. Plus in the initial stages market makers in the market are large investors.
Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
It's a bit unfair to small investors, but I'm not complaining, I managed to invest in the tokens of the project, when the discount was the maximum.

Congratulations! Have you allocated money for investment in time! Conducting Airdrop planned?
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Those people are the team of ICO launch, I wonder how many people they should hire for MVP launch.
I think that for the release of MVP enough existing team, but for the global work of the platform will obviously require new employees.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

I wonder why the community manager does not respond in the thread, I'll try to write here
Maybe the community manager has a lot of work and he does not have time to answer everywhere.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Armstrongao

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

#Proof of authentication
Telegram username: @omowonuoladeley
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/omowonuoladeley
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/adeleyeomowonuoladetutu
ETH : 0xfF7DA1A5787151534090EFc8a1bcA1A64cC994B9
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

Maybe the community manager has a lot of work and he does not have time to answer everywhere.
It could be like that too. but it would be detrimental if they are less active in answering the questions of the participants, this can make their reputation is not good.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

It could be like that too. but it would be detrimental if they are less active in answering the questions of the participants, this can make their reputation is not good.
Hopefully in the future could be the more active team in answering all the questions of the participants so that the projects can also get a positive response from its participants.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

Those people are the team of ICO launch, I wonder how many people they should hire for MVP launch.
I think that for the release of MVP enough existing team, but for the global work of the platform will obviously require new employees.

Are 16 employees not enough for this launch?
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

I agree wth with whitethoughts, the global work of the platform will obviously require new employees.  Is it a lot 16 team mates or not?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

What is the maximum coin supply?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Yodse team at Moscow Crypto Event 28-29 April
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiL-yBPgy7M/?taken-by=yodse.io

Todaytech

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

Have you already launched the airdrop?
Airdrop has long been launched, it's not too late to join. I advised this project to all my friends, they all took part in airdrop, and some even decided to invest in this project.

Where can I find the conditions Airdrop?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: