Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial  (Read 2665 times)
RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
You can get that information about collected funds spreading from Whitepaper or at the website.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Try to get answers here
https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepaper.pdf
PinoyD

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support. 
What is that ecosystem is made of?
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

Is here a bounty ? How many percent of the collected funds will go to the campaign bounty?
This is bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3376011
3% of the total tokens sold will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.
3% of collected funds?
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. YODSE project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
dan1elsjack

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. YODSE project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
I'm sure they will make their best for us, and for customers after the project launch.
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

Where is the full report of that meet up?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

ICO is an important process on which the future of the project depends, I am happy to join the investors, because the project I like and I'm willing to take a risk.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

How's the project? How well are pre-sales and how long are they going to last? Do I still have time to prepare funds for investment?
oficman

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.

Where can I read information about the team? What country are these people from?
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Online trading market
Working in the online trading market requires new solutions from the participants. After all, this is an undeveloped space with new problems. For example, manufacturers note that the usual marketing techniques do not work in this market and the promotion of goods with the help of IT technologies is too expensive, as is the use of third-party platforms for trade. Buyers in the online market also expects a lot of difficulties, ranging from security issues to difficulties in assessing the goods. Unfortunately, in this market there are still many scammers selling low-quality goods and the abundance of information noise makes it difficult to choose.
However, the new blockchain platform Yodse will solve most of them:
* Communication. The parties will be able to communicate directly.
* Cost. Purchase of goods from the manufacturer is always cheaper than from intermediary. According to some estimates, it is about saving up to 45%.
In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support. By the way, the use of blockchain technologies will allow platform participants to use cryptocurrency for payments among themselves.

How does the project plan to check the quality of goods?
kapa6ac

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

Online trading market
Working in the online trading market requires new solutions from the participants. After all, this is an undeveloped space with new problems. For example, manufacturers note that the usual marketing techniques do not work in this market and the promotion of goods with the help of IT technologies is too expensive, as is the use of third-party platforms for trade. Buyers in the online market also expects a lot of difficulties, ranging from security issues to difficulties in assessing the goods. Unfortunately, in this market there are still many scammers selling low-quality goods and the abundance of information noise makes it difficult to choose.
* Cost. Purchase of goods from the manufacturer is always cheaper than from intermediary. According to some estimates, it is about saving up to 45%.
In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support. By the way, the use of blockchain technologies will allow platform participants to use cryptocurrency for payments among themselves.

I think that's what manufacturers do, also give warranty and service.
berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

Online trading market

But there are manufacturers with bad goods. If buyers receive such goods from the project platform, they will write negative feedback about the company's partners.
RobertStan

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

Online trading market

But there are manufacturers with bad goods. If buyers receive such goods from the project platform, they will write negative feedback about the company's partners.

You are right, but how Yodse can check all that goods? Any ideas?
PinoyD

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Some kind of feedback or rating by customers system for goods can be helpful.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Some kind of feedback or rating by customers system for goods can be helpful.
Does feedback or ranking can solve the quality control?
Bearing Bear

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Token price is $1? Is the -30% pre-ico discount already included? Or pre-ico price is $0.7?
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

I think this Yodse project is suitable for a small and medium-sized companies who want to find the maximum profit and the easy way. Because Yodse provides professional, decentralized, transparent and global ecosystem teams based on blockchain technology, high-tech products, and easy-to-use tools in the ecosystem, as well as the scale of Yodse's activities, it will be possible to achieve top results, satisfy producers, customers and token holders . Very interesting.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Will there be any additional opportunities in the future for investors who participate in ICO ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: