Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or IOTA?  (Read 1108 times)
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

I have both tokens in my portfolio. I hope that they will both grow well this year. Although I think the EOS is more promising.

[/center]
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

EOS and IOTA are both good and profitable.
They have a great projects and see the performance are very well but if I choose one I will choose IOTA because it's more promising in the future.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

they both scale

I think this coins have different price characteristics from each others. In my opinion, IOTA is a really promising and innovative coin, and I think it can be a better choice instead of EOS.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Iota has it's fair share of problem
Eos is new using different consensus
I see eos coming soon
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

they both scale

I have invested in both but much more in IOTA. I think IOTA brings some unique features such as no fees, fast transactions, and no miners. I don’t know as much about Eos yet but there are a lot of people that strongly believe it has a lot of potential. Two slight negatives for me about Eos are that it’s a token that has to run on Etherium and that it is still in the ICO phase.
budong

Activity: 210

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

When to invest in EOS or IOTA or any ICO? Let's look at the story of Steem and Zcash for guidance. More than a year after release, Steem is a proven investment with low risk and high reward today because of the odds of a price increase and the ability to participate on Steemit which has hundreds of thousands of users and makes thousands in payments to authors every day.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

Some people keep repeating its eos and some say iota has such unique technology. Both coins are fresh breath in the market. Both can perform great its very hard for me to choose but IOTA. Its so much better than others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

they both scale

EOS is very raw and it looks just now as an attempt to create something new, but in fact nothing happens and the support ends and patience. Therefore, an unequivocal choice is that it is an iota.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

i choose EOS . its main network is not yet on the line ,but its market value has exceeded iota . EOS has more fans than iota , when it did not officially start  . good marketing is the beginning of coin success .
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Many will not agree with me, but IOTA has lost much of its price, support from investors is
 completely absent. I do not understand why IOTA should grow in the future? It is better to pay attention to more promising coins.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

they both scale

your question is very important and also has the clear answer you compare a platform project (EOS) with other (IOTA). these are not comparable, because EOS is better. IOTA's wallet hacked some month ago, and they do not do anything for people.
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

they both scale

your question is very important and also has the clear answer you compare a platform project (EOS) with other (IOTA). these are not comparable, because EOS is better. IOTA's wallet hacked some month ago, and they do not do anything for people.

That's not even true. Most people just lack responsibility in crypto a lot, that's all.
But still you're right that EOS and IOTA are actually not comparable. Totally different use cases.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

they both scale

I think ethereum is still the best altcoin of the cryptocurrency world. In my opinion, its using is increasing day by day, and for me, this situation is making it a good profit opportunity.

DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Both coin the good thing its way. Can not say this better than the other. But I will choose EOS because its price will quickly increase. And I prefer EOS platform than IOTA
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Although i like both of them but in comparison i will prefer EOS over IOTA due to many factors, the two main reason why i prefer EOS are as under.
1. EOS got a great support then IOTA which can be compared by observing the trading volume and popularity.
2. EOS is much stable coin than IOTA and don't usually drop rapidly like other alts in the market.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

EOS simply has huge support from large investors, the volume of trading is also large. I keep EOS at 15% of my investment portfolio.

billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

EOS simply has huge support from large investors, the volume of trading is also large. I keep EOS at 15% of my investment portfolio.
EOS for big investors is very good and targeted investors, but IOTA is also good for investment. now this could be one of the best coins and be an option for investment.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Although i like both of them but in comparison i will prefer EOS over IOTA due to many factors, the two main reason why i prefer EOS are as under.
1. EOS got a great support then IOTA which can be compared by observing the trading volume and popularity.
2. EOS is much stable coin than IOTA and don't usually drop rapidly like other alts in the market.
I also put on EOS, its technical part is too strong, besides it has very large volumes of trades, it should positively affect the price of the coin.

Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

In fact, both of these coins are strong, but EOS is indeed more promising. Many people say that EOS can be a substitute for ETH.
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

I have more confidence in IOTA. It seems to me that this is a much more promising project. And I see that this coin shows excellent growth. I bought this coin in January 2018 and am ready to wait a few months to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: