Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or IOTA?  (Read 1108 times)
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

I think I prefer IOTA because IOTA has long been in the market in comparison with EOS. and also IOTA has a more promising project and a solid team. so between IOTA and EOS, I will choose IOTA.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

i prefer IOTA will have a brigther future then EOS just my 2 cents
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

In volume wise recent days EOS captured 5 places among all these crypto currencies in the market mate. I suggest to invest on EOS and MIOTA projects equally mate. There are people invest on IOTA than EOS as you said but potential wise now can see the EOS leading the IOTA that is the truth.

Personally I suggest to invest on ADA, TRX, NEM and TRX. These all coins are available for cents level value only so you can get the big profit for sure mate.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

IOTA is my best coin, in my opinion, they are having massive developments and innovation in the market
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

I have more confidence in IOTA. It seems to me that this is a much more promising project. And I see that this coin shows excellent growth. I bought this coin in January 2018 and am ready to wait a few months to make a profit.

I think that IOTA is still underdeveloped at the moment. Confirmation times are pretty long and there are a ton of bugs that affect the overall user experience when they use IOTA. Just feels like an unfinished product.

EOS is going to get hyped when the ETH tokens are exchanged for main net coins.

But long term I'd bet on IOTA for sure, especially since the price is low right now compared to EOS which is already quite hyped up.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

In volume wise recent days EOS captured 5 places among all these crypto currencies in the market mate. I suggest to invest on EOS and MIOTA projects equally mate. There are people invest on IOTA than EOS as you said but potential wise now can see the EOS leading the IOTA that is the truth.

Personally I suggest to invest on ADA, TRX, NEM and TRX. These all coins are available for cents level value only so you can get the big profit for sure mate.
If you ask my honest opinion, it won’t make much difference which coin one chooses from the given options. The amount of profit would be almost same for both coins and that must not be expected as big one.Being an investor, the amount of profit that can be earned must be the main focus instead of considering only the present value of a coin. That would be just a wastage of time.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

EOS is really high now, I doubt that it is the best time to buy.
This. Its close to the market cap it had during total market ATH, it cant be sustainable for a coin thats not even out yet...
1r0n1c

Activity: 1048
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

I don't know too much information about these cryptocurrencies but IMO I think EOS is better than IOTA. As you can see EOS rank increased from no.9 to no.6 on coinmarketcap after only 1 week. But IOTA still stable at rank 10 on coinmarketcap Smiley). It's the main reason why I think EOS is better if I have to invest in one out of these cryptocurrencies of course I'll choose EOS.

hahahahahahahahaha the dumbest post I've seen in my life.. what is your education dude?Huh?
darkanonim

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

I prefer to invest in IOTA. But this does not mean that EOS is a bad project. It seems to me that it's too late to enter EOS. IOTA seems to me a more promising coin.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

To choose between these two cryptos, I would select EOS instead of IOTA, because EOS is a potential project that was created to address the speed of the transaction chain. And now according to Coinmarketcap, IOTA is at 9th place, and EOS is at 5th. So investment in EOS is more potent and safe than IOTA.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
dp33071

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

EOS to me. IOTA is more hype and shill than anything to me.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

To choose between these two cryptos, I would select EOS instead of IOTA, because EOS is a potential project that was created to address the speed of the transaction chain. And now according to Coinmarketcap, IOTA is at 9th place, and EOS is at 5th. So investment in EOS is more potent and safe than IOTA.
right. judging from the rankings now in coinmarketcap, i think eos safer to invest. but iota also not bad, because it remains in the top 10 ranking. for that i think both are worth to invest
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

I am with Iota i am following it well in terms of price iota is not that huge now but i believe on its tangle technology. Eos is also good however as long as it is under ethereum platform i will not going to believe on them. Working product and the masses of their productivity is good for any project.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Clearly, both EOS and IOTA are good choices for investing. For me personally, both are not favorites and do not follow their development. But if I have to choose one, I will choose IOTA.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

EOS is currently annihilating all nearest alts due to the latest news...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

IOTA is a good altcoin, however I will choose EOS, currently EOS has a very fast growth rate, its capitalization is very large, it ranks 5th coinmarketcap. EOS is called EThereum of China, it has very good foundation and technology, very professional development team, I believe in the next few years EOS will grow very strong and compete with EThereum. Currently at $ 15.6 EOS, this is a great time to invest in EOS.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

I have both tokens in my portfolio. EOS pleased right now, I want that IOTA start to grow.

mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Iota was good project but they lost people's trust little so it couldnt rise much more, eos is working very good and team is perfect I think, somebody is saying it is eth killer, we will see what can they will do.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

Both of them huge projects. Imho Eos is better than IOTA but also not the greatest alt) Don't like IOTa it had problems with transfers during pumps on news) And this is bad signal for me.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

EOS really much better. Maybe by the end of 2018. EOS will be at # 3 or # 4. This proves that EOS is worth more investment than IOTA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: