Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or IOTA?  (Read 1108 times)
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

You want hot air or real world use cases? I choose the second and IOTA.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

EOS is a blockchain and smart contract platform with a focus on speed, scalability, and user experience. EOS uses  delegated proof of stake  (DPoS) and a “token ownership as bandwidth” model to achieve high throughput and zero transaction fees.
The EOS open-source software is currently being developed by  Block.one , a Cayman Islands company. Block.one is conducting a year-long token sale for an ERC20 token called EOS. This token is merely a placeholder until the free software is released on June 1, 2018. At that time, the  EOS community  will be able to use the software to launch a proprietary blockchain, honoring the distribution of the EOS ERC20 token at the genesis block.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

This is the introduction.

Den Larimer left 2 successful projects (BitShares and Steem) for the sake of EOS.

And I advise you guys to study this project very well, bcoz very soon we will see the real revolution to the side of EOS. IMO

Larimer left 2 not completed projects BTS and Steem. That's why EOS success can become his failure. Today growth is based on ICO ending (soon but it is so far) and mainnet start. I hope those project will be completed  Wink
What a bullshit  Grin Grin And today is only 313th period of ico from 350
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

Those are absolutely different things. One is a platform and the second is very quick and scalable cryptocoin. What will you choose: apple or chicken?
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

i support the iota coin , because there's a bosch firm behind it , the bullish season is at the top of the coins that will show the first increase , increased with bosch news.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

"As for IOTA - I do not even consider investing in this coin."

if be honest I also never even trade it, don't like iota and trying to stay away of it.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

"As for IOTA - I do not even consider investing in this coin."

if be honest I also never even trade it, don't like iota and trying to stay away of it.

Me neither, i have never liked IOTA, i have only bought it a few times for making a few bucks from it, IOTA is all that i have always been trying to stay away from, even all the lowcap coins are much more better than IOTA in terms of technology.

Hello
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

I think EOS is a much better coin. The popularity of IOTA is no longer the same as the old one. It was once a favorite, and one of my favorites. but it is not old.

Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Both good coins. Teams are strong. The future of both is brilliant to me. I think the future of both is brilliant. But if I choose one, it must be IOTA

A controversial situation, if the projects were strong with experienced teams, then why did both these coins fall so much in price? If you invest in these coins, then only for a long time.
usmanaga

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

eos is better than iota in my opinion. iota is a baby coin this now. eos will be a new ethereum. it will be least 100 dollars.

RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

eos is better than iota in my opinion. iota is a baby coin this now. eos will be a new ethereum. it will be least 100 dollars.

Lol. Bosch, VW and Fujitsu invest in a baby? I don't think so. Has Eos partners from the industry? Okay, it is younger than Iota.
moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

Lol. Bosch, VW and Fujitsu invest in a baby? I don't think so. Has Eos partners from the industry? Okay, it is younger than Iota.

Eexactly. People need to understand that these companies are serious about IOTA. Do you really think that would happen if IOTA was shit? I don't think so. I guess the more partners they get, the less stupid comments will be posted about IOTA.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

I think EOS has good things going into its June mainnet launch so is going to do very well this year. IOTA is a ok project but the force is with EOS currently so better to own EOS. There are some nice free airdrops for EOS holders too.

of course eos

iota is not compatable like eos.

and we will see that eos will be 3rd bigget coin in the end of 2018
IcoBale01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

I just think IOTA has more room to grow than EOS at this moment in time.
But IOTA still stable at rank 10 on coinmarketcap.
They do have partnerships with Bosch, Fujitsu, VW, etc.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

EOS prepare to start own blockchain in June. And I think with such news it have more chance to grow. And his ICO ending soon. That's why EOS is better IOTA today
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

It is hard really distinguish both of them, both are the top coins, but both still without a real mainet/product to show. Everything is based on hype. Yet, EOS is the biggest ETH holders, so they actually should have more than enough funding to launch any superior product now. And they also have the founder/dev team that has solid track record. IOTA also has the strong backing from seasonal cryptocurrency coders, and they are quite big in Europe.

I would hold both for the time being, both are riding high now, and looks good to have the best year in 2018.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

EOS prepare to start own blockchain in June. And I think with such news it have more chance to grow. And his ICO ending soon. That's why EOS is better IOTA today
I completely agree, EOS can well rise in price, already in the near future. About 20% of all my assets I keep in EOS.

Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

I think that both these coins deserve special attention. In order not to make a mistake in choosing, it is best to invest in both IOTA and EOS.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Very difficult choice since I hate both, but if I have to pick one, I think EOS is much better than IOTA since they will announce a lot of good news in the coming months.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

I prefer to invest in IOTA. But today I see that my choice is wrong. EOS shows itself very well. I could have made a profit.

kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

a lot of speculation comparing EOS and IOTA, but we still have to choose one coin to be a coin of choice and I see if IOTA has a good chance to be a potential coin, but EOS can also be used as consideration.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: