Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:24:55 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO  (Read 333 times)
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

I am sure that in such projects as ETH or Monero it is really worth investing, because the era of anonymous crypto currency will soon come, because today this is already necessary, because universal verification really needs attention from the community.

But ethereum is not anonymous at all. i still consider ethereum as an easy way to track our coins. That is why i prefer privacity coins much more instead of normal coins.. Anyway, we all know that ethereum is a giant one.
arbk04

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

I think its better to invest in Monero because I think Monero is going to have very big increase in price in next month and its more stable than Ripple. Ethereum market cap is too high not good choose to invest.
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

What is your opinion and why?Huh
you can't compare them like that. they're just not aimed for same purpose though.
but if I have to choose, I would take eth all the way, it perform too well in the past, fast enough, secure enough  Grin Grin

brilowed

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

My advice is to invest in eth.  Look at the market and how quickly the price of eth increases.  And I think until September or until the end of the year the price will only grow.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

I would pick ETH and MONERO for investments neither then RIPPLE. Monero escpecial one, strong project with talanted developers and huge potential!
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

What is your opinion and why?Huh

Its good to invest now in ethereum and HODL till the price gets back to 1k, the fluctuation is not bad, Even thou the price decrease a little bit at least it doesn't make you panic, but, if you prefer secure investment I suggest you to invest in monero, also has potential, and XRP is good for trading, However, don't forget to put some investment in bitcoin.
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

If I choose between these coins, I would choose eth.  This is a more reliable coin for investment.  And most people support this coin.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Ethereum seems fair enough to trust and see it as a best alternative altcoin to bitcoin but for investment i'd rather prefer monero over them. I don't support ripple as it it a centralized coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: