Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO  (Read 328 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

What is your opinion and why?Huh

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

mate invest in blockcollider.. you can search it in google and back to me.. im sure you will like it..

D26
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

If you have free money, of course you need to invest in crypto currency, especially in such coins as you wrote, each of these coins has its pros and cons, but still they will be in good demand, so it's worth investing in them.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

Monero is a good option for long-term investments. The coin is firmly entrenched in the world's top crypto currency, its price grows, even though it fluctuates, and market capitalization has reached a mark of 4 billion dollars. Consequently, the coin has a high investment attractiveness and steadily receives inflow of new capital.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

It's very difficult to predict which coin will give you the biggest profit, but I would choose Ethereum, as it's still has a lot of room for improvement and it's one of the main blockchains on the market now. Until ICOs will use the blockchain, Ethereum will be one of the most profitable coins.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

In my opinion,you shouldnt be asking anyone about your investments because i could have suggest you to go all in with XRP that is clearly a joke and you might do it so,the logic is you need to find it yourself which of these coins are going to be worthy investment ! if you are a long term holder you should find long term coins,you could have bought from the bottom few days ago because the market now is bullish and it might be a bad decision if you are going to enter to these coins as they have already good gains today.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

If you want to invest in XRP, counting on the rapid growth of the currency for several months, then the investments can well pay off. In 2018 a sharp increase in prices is expected. Thanks to the support of banks and the active introduction of technologies in their infrastructure, the Ripple blockchain looks like a promising investment target. When more investors learn about XRP and realize the importance of technology, then the prices for XRP will increase many times.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

All of them are a good choice for investment. ETH has been with us for a long time and its trading/market/price history shows that it had potential and it still has. A lot of platforms are based on its blockchain, which is highly usable and flexible, also a lot of tokens (if not almost all) are ERC20 based. Monero on the other hand is supposed to be an anonymous type of cryptocurrency, which is very much needed. About the whole anonymity, I don't know for sure, because I have been reading some articles, that said that his anonymity has been exploited and that it is not different to other cryptocurrencies in this regard - that it is not as anonymous as we think it is. The last one, ripple, I can't really say, because I haven't really looked into the coin yet, but it seems ok.

I would otherwise suggest you to look out for some other coins/tokens too, especially those ones that support some kind of infrastructures (like native blockchain or some protocols).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

It depends on how long you are gonna hold. For i.e., if you're thinking about long-term then ETH, for mid-short term XRP and Monero.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

I think the clear answer here is Ethereum. Ethereum is the most popular of all, second i market capitalization and the one that is going to recover faster.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

If I were you and have fund to invest, I will go for Ethereum and Monero. I am of the opinion never to put all my egg in one basket. Ripple is a good project and have real sold marketing team behind it, but it is too centralised IMO and that is a concern for me.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

In order to be able to advise on what coins to invest one needs to know what amount we are talking about, as to invest in ETH requires a bit of money if you want to make some money, about the same thing applies to Monero, but ripple on the other hand has potential as the price currently is about four times smaller than in January. BUT one should never invest all the funds into just one coin!
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

If i would prefer any, it will be Ethereum. Ethereum is a coin that really caught so many people unawares in 2017. It even took the whole world by storm. Although we later saw it plummeting for some months. Right now, we are beginning to see another upturn again and this will be another surprise. Ethereum is a decentralised system, the benefits of which include enabling payments to be sent across the internet without the need for a bank or another third party.
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

I am a new person in this area, but I think that you are better off investing in ETH. I think such an investment can bring you a good profit, because ETH has already shown that it can grow rapidly. But I would not recommend you to RIPPLE because this coin is controlled by rubbish and is not decentralized. But about MONERO I can not say anything.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

IMO, you should invest Ethereum, so it is more potential than XRP and XMR. In the last decrease, the price of Ethereum has gone down a lot and i think, ETH's price has to be at least 1k $.
I don't think Ripple is a good coin, because it is not decentralized.
Monero is also a good altcoin, but it is not ETH.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

I would suggest to invest in ripple at this moment and the reason is the value of Ripple as it is much lesser compared to ethreum and Montero so I'd the value increases there are chances of huge profits but this could be for a short term profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

Ripple allows any Ripple account holder to easily send money to recipients anywhere without the need to convert to local currency. It was reported that giants of money transfers, such as Western Union and MoneyGram, are considering the possibility of integration with Ripple to reduce transaction charges.
Over the past few months, Ripple has consistently been among the top three in the ranking of the most popular coins.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

1st preference in this list. I suggest you to use the Ethereum since is the gateway for the new coins comes to the market. We need to find the potential coin equal to bitcoin. This is the right coin than any cryptos after bitcoin.
Next one I suggest you to invest on monero. This is the coin which has potential and dropped drastically in the current market fluctuation time.
Ripple is the shityard. If you want to put the money on bank you can go with this coin. Else avoid this coin completely. Future evolution of XRP will be work in the private blockchain only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

good question, and i think you should if you have fee money.  Monero will growth because this is anonymus cryptocurrency , RIpple - its pump coin but it gives very good profit when growth, and ETH good smart-contract platform with great updates in summer 2018 .  all this coins cost very cheap and can make a good profit.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

The crypto money market has recently become popular with coin ripple and monero and eth. monero and ripple will make good projects and money. but i think eth is the most stable coin of this market. so my preference is eth
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: